• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stupid Cupid

shygirl3

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
For all of you OCC needs. Please keep all conversations civil and polite please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol! I know you've hardly got everything set up, but I think this look like a hilariously awesome idea. I want to join, if I may! How many people can/should I have?)

You may have as many as you think you can handle for a detailed roleplay. Just keep in mind that in order for me to be as fair as possible I have to give others a chance too. So if you make 3 females you probably won't be able to play all three.

Okay! I've posted the needed information now (It's not pretty and formatted yet) but it is all there if you'd like to work on your characters! I look forward to seeing them :)

This seems like a fun rp. I love the concept. <3 I'll start on my character now if it's fine?

Hello everyone! All the accepted characters have received their questions and everyone has answered them so now the next step is to get started! I'm getting started on the opening post and also waiting for another tab to be approved so I can post pictures of the setting and locations. Thank you all for quick responses to the questions!

@Aryel @Talieann @Tsiwentiio @UnknownOrigin The first post is up! Feel free to post at your earliest convenience! I just request that you do not post again until everyone has posted, just to ensure that nobody gets left behind. Thanks! Have fun! I'm so excited to get this going :)

Um, well I didn't accept everyone that submitted a character. So I think it'd be unfair plus in order to keep the gender ratio equal you would need to play both a male and a female. If you submit characters soon I could consider and try and get things to work out. Nothing's definite but I would like to make this rp slightly bigger.

This may be an unsolicited offer, but I could make another character to balance out Smoaki's, if she gets accepted. I don't want to make anything to unfair, I just thought I'd offer. It's up to you, of course...I feel like I'm a bully calling you names by saying shygirl. Haha. But anyway--I should probably stop talking now. :P

It's fine, you can always make suggestions! It's up to you two! I think another pair could make things more interesting :) so feel free to make another character to balance Smoaki's

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talieann that works for me! I'm going to have to leave my character as a WIP for the moment though, I have a really busy schedule for the rest of the day, but I will get to it as soon as I can!

Okay, please just post it as soon as you can. Preferably by tomorrow; if possible. I understand if you're busy.

Yeah, I... really need sleep right now it's like 2 am, and my day's pretty packed... later i guess... but I'll get it in as soon as I can! I apologize if it's not completely complete by tomorrow, but i'll get it as done as i can

@Smoaki of course! Do you think you'd be able to post a character by tonight? I just don't want to move forward if you could finish tonight. If you can't it's nbd, I'll find another way to introduce your character into the rp :)

@Tsiwentiio I was going to wait for Smoaki to post theirs, however, I'd really like to keep this going so I may just try and think of a way to add their character in the middle. So to answer your question simply: No, I'm working on my next post now :)

Hey there. I may or may not be gone or a full day due to my flight having weird hours. Sorry for any delay I may cause.

I promise to post as soon as I land.

Sorry for any trouble I am or will be causing. My grandmother just died and we're fixing things for her burial on Friday. My replies may become erratic or no replies may come at all. Hope you guys understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back