• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Studio Goonfire - RPN Storefront

Goonfire

I CAST GUN!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
STUDIO GOONFIRE | QUALITY CHARACTER AND SEQUENTIAL ART

Hello and welcome to my official RPN storefront!

Here, you will find all the services I offer, as well as instructions for requesting and paying for your commissions! I will also post commissioned and non-commissioned works here as I finish them. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with the primary services I offer using the graphic below. I feel my work justifies my pricing and speaks for itself, and I have no doubt you will enjoy your purchases.

comms.png

WHY STUDIO GOONFIRE?

The real question is, "why not?"

I have gone by many names since my return to art in 2016, but what has remained consistent is the high quality of my work. I have a fondness for sequential art (comics, manga, etc.) and my art reflects such styles. I have a keen eye for the elements and principles of art, and can guide you towards improving your art in no time, as I have so many other budding artists.

I am a skilled artist whose formal education was halted by the COVID-19 pandemic only two semesters from earning a fine arts degree. My art has won awards in juried student art exhibitions, but I've also spearheaded projects such as a salon des refusés dedicated to my peers who weren't accepted. I have hundreds of hours of experience working in a studio environment, which I bring to the table for every transaction.

Outside of my art, I am also an avid tabletop gamer. With a nigh-encyclopedic knowledge of D&D 5th Edition and Pathfinder 1st Edition, I am confident I can work any relevant lore into your TTRPG or forum roleplay character's portrait.

PLACING YOUR ORDER

It's quite simple, really. I'm reachable via PM right here on-site. Simply put in the title/subject line the prefix "[SG]". Then, just fill out this form, removing my parentheticals as you work:

Name: (What do I call you? Be serious.)

Request Type: (Portrait/Weapon Design/Profile Icon/Critique/etc.)

Background Type: (Simple or Complex. Applies only to portraits; just put N/A if it's not relevant.)

Relevant Details: (This is important if you want me to get a feel for your request! Tell me who/what our subject is. Give descriptions, visual references, links, etc.)

Timeframe: (How soon do you need this done? I reserve the right to charge a 10% fee or decline your request if you need your commission done in under 48 hours.)

Delivery Method: (How do you want me to send the finished product? Email, Discord, or on-site PM? Specify your email address or Discord name if off-site.)

PLEASE NOTE
  • Please allow up to 12 hours for me to reply. I may be asleep or on the road.
  • I reserve the right to decline commissions without having to explain myself.
  • I will not start until payment has been received in full via PayPal.
  • Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
  • Any art you request will be shown in this thread unless otherwise stated.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET IN TOUCH TODAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back