• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stuck on You

sad boy

quality trash

q342667.gif

STUCK on YOU

A one night stand turned a little more possessive
than he thought it might. Didn't make it any better
when the guy obsessing over him started to work
at the same animal care facility.

kouzcy kouzcy

f43f2772a8c9ba82ca8829afc1b2cadd.jpg

name | kim tae-soo
nicknames | tae, and kimmy
age | 21
height | 5'5"
weight | 126 lbs
appearance | fluffy black hair, dark brown eyes, defined eyebrows, usually hidden by his bangs, one monolid and one double lid, a mole on the right side of his nose, has a tattoo at the nape of his neck ( says love in traditional chinese )
personality |positive : caring, helpful, honest, responsible, loyal, and compassionate.
negative : bossy at times, impatient, indecisive, jealous, needy, and forgetful

[IMG='width:336px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/33/92/36/33923655a9207670c075b84b3d3e3ac2.jpg[/IMG]
Sol Jung-Eun
22 years | 5'6'' | 136 pounds

+ friendly | outgoing | considerate | protective
- obsessive | addictive personality | needy | jealous

"you don't understand. i get what i want."
super psycho love

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .
Tae-Soo didn't wish to speak about what happened "the night before". Especially to his co-workers. He was happy they weren't at the bar, for what happened was just downright embarrassing. But he was drunk when it happened, so he didn't know any better. He had work today, so he had to put the bad thoughts about what happened behind, and focus on his job and getting paid. Because he sure needed the money. But, even though, he really loved being around the animals at the animal care facility, it made his job worthwhile. Dogs, rabbits, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, even otters! He loved being around them all, and he wouldn't see himself quitting his job any time soon.

That morning, he was awaken by his alarm clock that was beside his bed, the clock reading in big red numbers, '5:41'. He sighed, and he groaned as he just delved deeper in his bedsheets. He didn't even feel like getting up that morning, but being late will come and bite him in the ass sooner or later. So he threw the covers off of himself, and he got out of the bed, stretching as he did so and walking over to the bathroom, to get spruced up for the day. First, he had taken a shower, and then after that, he wrapped his towel around his waist and brushed his teeth. Twice a day to keep those pearly whites shining. After spitting out for the final time and wiping his mouth free of toothpaste, he grabbed a brush that was close to him, but he paused. 'Clothes, uniform.' He thought. He had to put on his clothes before even trying to brush his hair. It wasn't like you could really tame the.. "rabbit fur" his co-workers would call it on his head. He would just style it some type of was and brush it a little bit to make it a little presentable. He shuffled out of the bathroom and to his dresser, which had his uniform on it, a white short-sleeved collared shirt, with the animal care facility logo on the right near the sleeve. He matched it with a belt and khaki shorts, along with white converse and ankle socks. Some people would call him a preppy sorority boy for the way he dressed for work, but he could really care less. He was there to do work and get paid, not to get kissed up on and complimented for how he looked, so he could care less about his appearance.

After pulling on boxers and his clothes on top of that, he went back to the bathroom to attempt to brush his hair. Once he styled it in a presentable manner, probably just to get it messed up again, he looked in the mirror and washed his face, drying it off quickly after as to not get any water on his white shirt, and he smiled happily in the mirror after doing so. The animal care facility wasn't a walk away, so he chose to ride his bike. He didn't want to use his car for something that was probably only a 5 minute drive. On his bike, it would probably take him the same amount of time, if he rode fast enough that is. He then pulled on his sneakers while hopping out of the door of his room, and then he raced down his stairs, grabbing his lanyard with his keys on it, along with his ID, and he ran out the door, locking it back behind him and grabbing his bike from beside his porch.

After a while of riding, he made it to the front of the facility, and he opened up the door, the chime on the top of the door indicating he was inside. He smiled to his co-workers and he waved slightly. "Good morning, guys.." He said quietly. They all seemed to be talking about someone. All he heard was, "Have you heard there's going to be a new guy?" , "Do you know his name or what he looks like?" , or even , "Do you think he's hot?" Tae-soo shook his head and rolled his eyes, talking to one of his closest friends and co-worker, Adam. "Apparently there's a new guy?" He asked him.
"Yup. We don't know what he looks like, but all we know.. or probably only me.. All I know is that his name is Sol Jung-Eun." Adam said, seeming like he had difficulty pronouncing the name.
"Sol.. Jung-Eun?" Tae-soo said almost confusedly. The name rung a bell but he didn't know from where. It took a while for him to realize, and it took a bunch of thinking positions until he finally figured it out. "Sol Jung-Eun." He whispered quietly. It was him. Last night.

[class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; line-height: 20px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;padding:5px;opacity: 0.6; [/class]
[IMG='width:269px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/c2/e3/3ec2e3424102062f260382398adbb4e0.jpg[/IMG]Sol Jung-Eun
kouzcy kouzcy [div class=text][/div][div class=text][/div]
[div class=text]
Like a good hunt, everything went as planned. At least that's what Jung-Eun would have said if the hunt had been intentional. It was all honestly just a mistake. A good time with someone he felt compatible with at the time in a drunken haze. Originally he'd gone out with some friends to cast away some anxiety and woes; typical young adult problems. Some how, one way or another, he lost his friends. Part of him figured that was intentional; it wasn't like he had a hard time going out and getting laid and everyone knew sex and heavy petting were great for easing a mind. They knew what he liked and get a couple of drinks in him, Jung-Eun was ready to liven up any party. Someone caught his eye and honestly the rest was history from there. A little charm went a long way. Was a good night but it was a long one. And he drank way too much.

The alarm went off at what had to be an ungodly hour - the loud beeping matched the incredible throbbing he felt in his head a that moment. A hand sprung from the blankets, landing heavily on the wooden bedside table. Fingers fumbled the phone straight into the floor without the luck of turning the damned thing off, which only had Jung-Eun growling under his breath as he was now forced to officially sit up in bed. Leaning over to grab his phone made the entire room rush and he took a slow, deep breath to steady himself before he finally managed to turn the damned thing off. Ripping the rest of the blankets off, Jung-Eun just kind of sat there for a moment thinking back over every bad decision he made in his life before he finally planted his feet firmly against cool wooden floors. One hand reached up to ruffle through pillow scattered hair while the other went to work scratching his hip, thigh, back, butt, everything else that desperately needed a good nail scrape at that moment. All while making his way to the bathroom and turning on the shower before hovering over the toilet. Three.. two... one... there it was. Everything finally caught up to him from the night before and Jung-Eun planted his hands firmly on the rim of the toilet as his hangover spewed forth with rage.

First day on the job and he was already running a little behind. The shower took longer than expected, so did getting dressed, getting something to eat, getting to work. The whole thing was just an absolute mess on his first day and he groaned knowing what kind of impression that would leave him with. In the front, the little bell chimed as Jung-Eun made his way into the animal service shelter, cup of iced coffee in one hand, keys in the other. Some light flesh colored make up around the eyes and his sunglasses helped to hide the effects of this morning and upon seeing the first employee, he was quick to snap out of his haze and flash them a smile. "Morning," he greeted, pushing his sunglasses onto the top of his head. The girl in front of him was pleasant plump, wild curly hair and thick glasses. She was something of a novelty to Jung-Eun already honestly. "Sorry I'm late, I made a wrong turn." It seemed like an honest enough excuse, right?

Finally pocketing his car keys, Jung-Eun rolled his shoulders a little before his smile grew wider. "I'm Jung-Eun." And the girls eyes lit up. So this was the new one they were all waiting for. "Ah, right! Welcome, nice to meet you!" Jade said excitedly, looking the man up and down. Uniform shirt tucked into a pair of black dress pants, nice shoes. She laughed a little to herself. Wouldn't be long before he was dressing a lot more casually to save his nice stuff from getting occasionally shit on or puked up on. "Follow me, I'll take you to the back and we can get you set up with an ID and have someone show you around." Jade waved with her arms and Jung-Eun followed after her; the sound of the facility in general right now was killing him. Dogs barking was probably the worst but he maintained face for the time being. "Hey guys! This is Jung-Eun," Jade said in her usual loud voice. The man behind her licked his lips a bit before he smiled and raised a hand in lazy greeting, his eyes scanning across the different faces. "Good morning," he greeted simply, his eyes stopping when he saw Tae-Soo. Suddenly, he seemed much more alert.
[/div]

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .

Tae-Soo looked at Jung-Eun for a quick minute. He couldn't believe he was actually here. After such a.. well, he couldn't say terrible, because in the moment he loved it, but.. after such a weird.. night, it's so unusual seeing him again. He took a deep breath and he looked away from him, acting like he was still talking to Adam. He knew he could trust the man with his life and all his secrets, so he just whispered to him, trying not to look at Jung-Eun, or even say his name.
"Last night.. He.." He swallowed thickly and he pulled at his collar on his shirt a little bit, looking away from Adam. "Well, we.. had a drunk one night stand.." He whispered, his voice a little raspy.Adam's eyes widened, and he looked at Tae-Soo, "Really?! I would've never thought. Did he know that you worked here?! Why is he here?" Adam asked, like Tae-Soo somehow held all the answers, which he did not. "I don't know if he knew I worked here. I was drunk last night, so half of the things that came out of my mouth, I don't remember. And I don't know why he's here.. I don't want to make eye contact with him, because I don't want him to come up and talk to me." He said, running a hand through his hair. He didn't even try to look back at Jung-Eun. And he hoped he wasn't going to be the one that was showing him around the facility, because if he was, he didn't even know what he would do. He would probably persuade Adam to take the job.
"Well, I understand that, Teddy." He said, referring to his fluffy and soft hair, and he chuckled after he said so. "This is no time for nicknames, Adam!" He said, as he frowned, crossing his arms."Sorry, sorry. Anyways, I'll try and make sure he doesn't get too close. I see how much you kind of despise him. It seems as though you don't even know him.. You guys met when you were drunk.. You don't know his real personality.." Adam said, trying to reason with Tae-Soo."Well, okay, but still.. last night wasn't really a good way to meet, and then he works with me too, so he's considered my co-worker?! That's not good. It's kind of embarrassing if you ask me. And what if he brings it up too?!" Tae-Soo said, his anxiety getting the best of him it seemed like."Don't sweat it Tae-dy Bear." Adam said, cracking up, and Tae-Soo just turned red-faced, he couldn't say anything because he didn't want to draw attention.

[class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; line-height: 20px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;padding:5px;opacity: 0.6; [/class]
[IMG='width:269px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/c2/e3/3ec2e3424102062f260382398adbb4e0.jpg[/IMG]Sol Jung-Eun
[div class=text]
It wasn't like it was very hard to see that the other man was doing everything in his power to avoid making eye contact with Jung-Eun. Honestly, it was more amusing than it was insulting. He could see where the problem was. A one night stand and here he was the very next day. It wasn't intentional. It wasn't like he applied last night when he made it home to work at the facility. This was already a long time coming, his family thinking it would be a good idea for him to do some charity work and better his name and reputation. The world was a small, funny place was all.
Jade gave Adam and Tae a strong look for so obviously whispering about their new coworker instead of even greeting him. The look she had too easily said she would be pulling them to the side later and having a talk with both of them. It was fine to be friends and everything but she didn't want an unwelcoming clique environment when they were all here to do one thing: care for animals. "Jung-Eun, this is Adam and this is Tae-Soo. As the others come in, I'll introduce you to them," she said, looking back at their newcomer with a smile. "Come on, lets go in the office and get you an ID and we'll go from there."

Probably a fortunate break for Tae-Soo because they were in the office for quite a while. Anyone who knew Jade knew that once she got talking at the mouth, she didn't stop. Wasn't any help to Jung-Eun's headache but what could he do about it? She was more interested in the fact that him and Tae had "similar names" and wanted to know if they knew each other previously. Like a good boy though, and honestly anyways, Jung said no and went about answering all other 500 of her questions.

"Tae!" Jade's voice cut through the air like a hot knife in butter. In her eyes, she was doing the good thing. "There you are. Will you show Jung-Eun around?" It wasn't really a question.

Jung-Eun slipped his hands into his pockets as he looked at Tae-Soo, clearly amused. "Nice to meet you, Tae-Soo," he greeted warmly.[/div]

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .

Tae-Soo would look back every once and a while, just to meet eyes with Jade who seemed to be giving him a death stare. He felt like sinking into a hole, because everything seemed to be going terribly for the first day back after.. last night. He didn't want Jade to hate him just because he didn't want to be around Jung-Eun. She didn't even know what happened, so why was she so upset?! It made Tae-Soo a little upset. He just wanted to hold one of his favorite dogs, Sammy, and just sit on the floor and rock him back and forth. It calmed him at the worst of times, and usually Jade would allow him to do it when he was obviously supposed to be doing something else.

Tae-Soo stayed near Adam for a little while, until he heard Jade call his name. "Yes Miss Jade?" He said, looking only at her, trying not to look at Jung-Eun. His face fell when she asked him to show Jung-Eun around. He took a deep breath, he was about to complain to her and say, "Why can't Adam do it?!" But he knew he would probably get in big trouble for complaining, so he just nodded in defeat. He then put on a rather happy face and he nodded. "Yes, I would love to show our new.. worker around!" He said, smiling.

He waited until Jade was looking away and he looked at Jung-Eun, his face returning to it's normal expression. "Don't you 'Nice to meet you, Tae-Soo' me." He said and he poked Jung-Eun in the chest, frowning as he said so. "Why the hell are you here?! Did you get a job here on purpose because you knew I was working here?!" He asked in a hushed tone, so nobody would hear him but Jung-Eun. Because this conversation was only between the two men, and nobody else. Jade was irrelevant right now. He wanted Jung-Eun to focus on him and only him.

"It'll probably take me a while to get adjusted to even being around you anyways, what happened last night is basically embedded in my brain right now." He said, running a hand through his soft hair, and he looked down at the floor as he said so.

[div class=text]
Ah, there it was. The look of amusement never left Jung-Eun's face as he was approached by the other. The poke in the chest did little more than make the right side corner of his lip perk up a little more. "You're flattering yourself far too much, kitten," the man taunted as he reached up and grabbed Tae-Soo's chin almost playfully, however briefly that last. He dropped his hand back to his pocket. "You really think I went home last night and got hired after hours just to follow you? You're just lucky."

Jade had already flittered off to go deal with someone up front. A weepy eyes, red nosed girl who had been backed into a rough corner. No matter what she did, how hard she tried, she couldn't find a place for her big ole dog and no one would take him so she knew he would be safe. Heart broken and ashamed beyond belief, she was having to give him up to the shelter and Jade went into full on mother mode to try and ease her wounds. Jung-Eun looked over his shoulder, hearing some sobbing from behind the door that led out to the front. He never owned any pets personally so he couldn't quite understand how some people could get so attached to an animal of all things.

He didn't have long to focus on that though. Tae-Soo was going on about last night and Jung-Eun looked back at him before he flashed him an entirely too innocent, toothy smile. "You still thinking about last night? Glad to know you were so pleased, Tae-Soo. Besides, it's not like what happened is some kind of taboo sin. People hook up all the time. So, are you going to show me around?" It was curious as to why Tae-Soo was so worked up over it. Jung-Eun had never really been the type to give much of a second thought after a one night stand; people were there for his pleasure just like he was there for his own. Unless last night was the first time Tae-Soo ever did something like that. Was he a virgin before then? It would make sense he would dwell on it if he was. Jung-Eun laughed at his own thoughts, shaking his head a little to himself before he shrugged his shoulders.
[/div]

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .

Tae-Soo noticed that the stupid grin of amusement that was on Jung-Eun's face didn't leave, and he found it like he was mocking him of some sort, and he hated the feeling of it. He was about to say something about it, but instead he kept his mouth shut, because he didn't want to start up anything else between the two. But he couldn't refrain himself from speaking when he called him 'Kitten'. He hated the nicknames he had already, so how was Kitten better?! "Don't call me Kitten." He said, looking up at him as he took his chin in his hand. He hated being teased and taunted, especially by someone like Jung-Eun. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did." He scowled.

Tae-Soo of course noticed the two, and he wanted to go over there and help Jade just to get out of this conversation with someone he apparently despised at this moment in time, but it wasn't long before Jung-Eun went to running his mouth again. "I'm not thinking about it in good spirits, I'm thinking back at how stupid I was. And yes, I will admit that I was pleased in the moment, but I was drunk. I was irrational. I didn't know better." He said, trying to make a point, and he hoped Jung-Eun got the message. "I know they do." He whispered mostly to himself and he sighed, before nodding. "Yes, it was the job I was assigned anyways." He said softly and he turned around, going to show the new guy around.

He showed him all the different animals, the office, and other places as well that he needed to know about to do his job, and to do it right. Of course when he had passed by his little Samoyed puppy, Sammy, he had to coo and tell him how much he loved him. Even though that dog sure wasn't his, he loved him to the moon and back. He was so fluffy and friendly, he couldn't say no to his cute little face either. He composed himself again after showing his softer side and he looked forward, refusing to look back at Jung-Eun as he was leading the way.

[div class=text]
"Aw, don't give me that. You weren't so drunk you didn't know what you were doing. I even asked if you were sure. It's just sex. Don't let it eat you." He shrugged his shoulders again. It always amazed him how some people could get so hung up on something as human as sex. Then again, he probably didn't have much room to talk. Not that it was an issue but. Well that was neither here nor now. If you asked Jung-Eun, he absolutely had no problems with anything.

They started their little tour. The building was bigger in the back than it looked like from the front of the store and they certainly had their hands full here. The animals were so noisy though and he wasn't entirely sure if he would like them any better if his head wasn't hurting so much. It wasn't the animals he had a problem with really, just their noise. Especially every time he passed a new dog, he got barked at.

Eventually they made their way around to one dog who seemed just as happy to see Tae-Soo as he was to see the mutt. Jung-Eun watched the two of them curiously. At least until Tae-Soo stood up and completely brushed him off. That earned a laugh from the man and he turned to follow after him. "Why don't you adopt him?" he asked idly as he looked at some of the other caged up animals. Hm. They looked like they could certainly use some newer supplies here. Sure animals could be dirty but they could use some updated beds and toys from the looks of it. And the cat room had it's scratcher just about destroyed. "You should come with me during lunch." That was a bold statement considering how much Tae-Soo seemed to detest him for whatever reason. "We can go pick up some new supplies for here. Problem is, I don't know much about animals. So? Wanna come with me to do a good deed for these... cute little faces?" Cheap blow.
[/div]

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .

"Shut up." Was all he managed to get out. He couldn't say much else, because he didn't know what to say, and whatever he did say, somehow Jung-Eun had a good comeback for it. So he thought he should just shut up himself for right about now. When they got to the dogs, and when Tae-Soo heard Jung-Eun's voice again, he answered him, rather quickly this time. "I don't have any animals at my house, because the people that own the apartment complex don't "allow" them." He said. If he were able to own animals, Tae-Soo would've had the next San Diego Zoo in his house.

He was then alerted by the invite to lunch. He was literally just yelling at this guy and now he wants him to come with him to lunch?! He thought about it for a moment though. Probably if he were to go to lunch with him, he would figure out how good of a person he actually was. But then, the other half of Tae-Soo said that there was no good side to Jung-Eun. But he had to give everyone a fair chance. So he took a deep breath before agreeing and nodding. "Sure, whatever. I don't mind." He said, shrugging his shoulders afterwards. "Yeah, that would be cool. I don't have a lot of money on me, so you'll be paying for lunch and the supplies." He said, smirking, but he was still looking ahead of him, his facial expression not being able to be seen by Jung-Eun. He just kept walking until they made it to the back of the building. The end of the hallway was separated into two. Tae-Soo turned around and he pointed to the left. "Bathrooms are down there. Men on the right." He said, and then he pointed to the right, "Supply closet. Dog, cat, hamster, guinea pig, whatever food.. and other stuff. I don't usually go back there." He admitted. Which he really didn't, he has probably been in that closet about two or three times, because Adam usually took the shift of changing out food and water, not Tae-Soo.

"Anyways, that's the end of this little tour or whatever, so I guess your official first day on the job will be tomorrow? Just ask jade.. I don't know all of that type of stuff." He said, waving his hand dismissively afterwards.

[div class=text]
What was the appeal in having pets? Tae-Soo seemed like he would be really into the idea if he were allowed where he was staying. Maybe it was just because he never had any growing up but animal people were over all just kind of strange to him. They treated the animals better than people half the time. As he thought about that though, his dark eyes fell towards Sammy again, who was looking more and more disappointed that his time with Tae-Soo was coming to an end. Huh, dog seemed to like the human equally as much.

Jung-Eun was plucking at the collar on his shirt when the other finally gave him an answer about what to do on their lunch hour. Even after that little display earlier, Tae-Soo so easily agreed to go with him. Which was just fodder for Jung-Eun's already inflated ego and he didn't bother trying to hide the smirk on his own face. Not that Tae-Soo was looking at him to even see it. Guy liked to be difficult but that was fine. "I always treat my dates," he purred out simply.

The tour was wrapped up, Jung-Eun being fed the final bits of details about what was where. "Yeah, I'll talk to her about that. But..." He pulled his phone out, looking at the time before he smiled at Tae-Soo. "Make sure you're ready for lunch. We'll eat first and then go get stuff from the store."

Jade seemed over the moon with Jung-Eun. Whatever he was doing with her was certainly working on charming the woman off her feet. He probably could have asked to have everyone else's paycheck and got it by the time lunch rolled around; and by that point, he was leaving her office and letting out a deep, long breath after shutting the door behind him. One hand reached up, pinching the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes and inhaled before shaking his head some and trekking off to find Tae-Soo. "Lunch time," he practically hummed, leaning against the wall as he looked between Tae and Adam. "You want to come?" he offered Adam with a small grin.
[/div]

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .

Tae-Soo rolled his eyes when Jung-Eun referred to him as a date. He didn't see it that way at all. It was far from a date. And by far, he meant.. really far. He shook his head afterwards and he looked at Jung-Eun as he took out his phone. "Yeah, I'm not the go-to person for things like that." He answered rather quickly. "I'm already ready. I don't have anything to grab. Everything is already here." He told him. He had his lanyard and phone in his pocket, and he didn't bring much else but his bike.

After leaving him at that, he went off and did what he would do everyday. Greet the animals, finally get to trade out their food before Adam could even touch the food bowls, and even occasionally take them out of the cage and just snuggle up on them. Especially Sammy. He hated to get licked in the face, but that little ball of sunshine, Tae-Soo would call him, had an exception. He loved receiving kisses from the little snowflake. It always did hurt him the most when he had to put him back, and get back to work. He wasn't here because of Sammy. Well, he kind of was, but that's besides the point. He fixed his shirt, which had things that Tae-Soo didn't even know was on it. Probably something from all those animals. He dusted his shirt off, free from the things that were on it, and he perked up when he heard Jung-Eun talk about lunch. He went into the front room, where he was at, and he saw Adam not too far away from him.

He stood beside Adam and he looked up at him. "You seem like you've been working hard." His hair was disheveled and his appearance was totally off from what he looked like this morning. Even Tae-Soo could've sworn some of his freckles had been swiped off of his face from some type of animal. He chuckled at the thought, and he looked at Jung-Eun, and then at Adam again.
"Sure, I'll come I guess." Adam said, smiling happily.
"Wait a minute, lemme fix you up.. You look terrible." He said, of course just telling the truth, and he fixed his hair a little bit, dusted off his white shirt, and made sure everything else was under control before they went anywhere. "Okay, we're ready now." Tae-Soo said, nodding.

[div class=text]
Adam did look a fair bit worse for wear since this morning. Kayla called out so Adam had to pick up her slack since Tae-Soo was with the kennel and Jung-Eun was stuck in Jade's office. He watched the two of them interact, nodding a bit when Adam agreed to join them for lunch. He watched Tae-Soo act like a fussed mother, getting Adam all straightened up before he smirked some and turned around to walk out of the front with them. Jade was lingering back to do some paperwork, asking Tae-Soo to flip the sign to show they were on their lunch hour before the trio headed out.

Jung-Eun lead them around the side of the building where he had parked his own car next to Jade's. Was a pretty damn nice Camaro in a teal color. Looked like it was modern year, though it wasn't quite as low-rider as some preferred their Camaro's. Honestly the last thing Jung-Eun wanted to do was scrape it on something on the road so it just made more sense for him that way. "You guys have a preference?" he asked as he unlocked the car, opening up both back passenger seats. He wasn't dumb enough to think that Tae-Soo would probably sit up front with him right now, especially if Adam was with them. Once they were settled in the car though, Jung-Eun pulled back off onto the street.

After they agreed on burgers being a quick enough lunch, Jung-Eun of course took them to somewhere that was a little more of an... upscale burger joint. If that was even a thing. The burgers were pretty expensive anyways for what they were. "How long have you two worked for the shelter?" Jung-Eun asked idly, his tone hinting he really didn't care for the details. He took a drink of his soda before he leaned back in the seat. "I've never really done much with animals myself so this is a little out of my comfort zone. I'm more of a... peoples person." He smiled at them.
[/div]

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .

Tae-Soo did as Jung-Eun told him to do, and he flipped the sign. Even though he didn't like Jung-Eun that much right now, he liked to follow instructions. It was almost like something he enjoyed doing, like a hobby. After letting the door shut on it's own, he followed behind Adam and Jung-Eun to the side of the building where all of the cars were parked at. His eyes widened when he had saw Jung-Eun's car.. It put Tae-Soo's bike to shame. He would just say if Jung-Eun ever saw the bike, he would say it was someone else's. He didn't want to go through the embarrassment of saying he rode a bike to work almost everyday.

Tae-Soo shook his head, and Adam got in after Tae-Soo did. "Whereever you want to go, I guess we'll be fine with it as well." Tae-Soo said, and he took a small breath before looking out the window, resting his head against it. Adam seemed a little concerned for Tae-Soo, because he looked a little upset.
"Are you alright, Tae?" Adam asked, nudging the boy at the shoulder, and Tae-Soo groaned quietly.
"I'm fine." Tae-Soo said, and Adam didn't wish to bother him anymore, because if he did, he might punch him in his face. There was no doubt about that.
"Whatever you say, Tae." He whispered, leaving it at that, and looking ahead at Jung-Eun. "He's just a little cranky right now." He whispered to Jung-Eun, chuckling afterwards. Tae-Soo did nothing but roll his eyes. Adam was a total sweetheart, but sometimes he would really get on his nerves..

Adam answered Jung-Eun's question first, saying, "Well, I've only been working here for a year and a half, but I think Tae here has been working for way longer than I have."
"Three years." Tae-Soo said. He's been through the ups, downs, and downfalls with the animals, deaths included. He hated watching an animal go.. And he couldn't bare seeing Sammy in that cage anymore, he wished he could just take him home. He hoped sometimes he would be able to get an apartment that would allow animals, because when he did, he would be the first to take Sammy home.
"Three years?! Really, Tae-Tae? I didn't know that.." He said, admiring the boy from just a seat away.
Tae-Soo of course took no notice in it, and if he did, he wouldn't care anyways. "Having no experience with animals and working at an animal shelter.. Well there's always firsts is there not?" He said, half of him being sarcastic, the other half being serious.

[div class=text]
He listened to the two of them speaking. A little over a year and three years. That was quite a long time to be in a job that paid as... uh, low as the shelter did. Especially considering the amount of work that looked like it went in based on Adams appearance alone. "Well that's impressive for both of you. You both must really like animals," he hummed, placing his cheek in his hand. The waitress came by to take their order, scurrying off once she got everything she needed. Jung-Eun watched after her idly until Tae-Soo's voice caught his attention and he looked back at the mop head. There was a moment where he just kind of judged how to take the comment before he ended up just kind of smiling in the end.

"My family thought it would be a good idea I pick up a little side... hobby," he explained, choosing his words carefully. He leaned back in the seat, leaning over just enough to pull his phone and put it on the table so it'd stop stabbing his hip. "I'm in culinary school right now. My family owns the new Sol's Palace restaurant that opened up east side. It's their second one and they want me to go back and run the first one eventually. After I learn to play with animals I guess. Something, something, responsibility." He grinned at that and shrugged his shoulders a little. "My work at the shelter is volunteer. I already told Jade to just put my paychecks towards whatever she needed for the place. I make my money at night working as a bartender at a club." He looked at Tae-Soo and grinned at him cheekily. "You might have been there before."

It didn't take very long for their food to come out. Jung-Eun cut his own burger into fours after squishing it down as far as he could get it. Jung-Eun ate slowly, mostly just kind of casting his gaze between Tae-Soo and Adam, occasionally around the rest of the restaurant. It was pretty busy, nothing too terrible but it was easy to see this was the chosen lunch hour for several places of work. It was the only place Jung-Eun knew he could get a bleu cheese and bacon burger so it was the only burger shop he ever went to. When it came to habits, he was very much a man of them. Like trying to train an old dog new tricks. When Jung-Eun got stuck on something, that was pretty much the end of it. He didn't care to break away from his likes.

"You two know more about what the shelter needs so when we go to the shop after, I'll leave you in charge. No limit but we should probably make sure we're back on time."
[/div]

KIM TAE-SOO
sad boy sad boy .

Tae-Soo nodded and he rolled his eyes. Adam hit Tae-Soo atop the head when he rolled his eyes, "Don't be disrespectful to our new guest, Tae-Soo." He said quite seriously, and Tae-Soo nodded, sighing. "Yes, we both really like animals, which is probably why we took the job." Tae-Soo said, somewhat sarcastic, but Adam didn't mind as much this time. And Tae-Soo was thankful. Adam folded his hands on the table, and he looked at the waitress when she came by to take their orders, and he smiled happily, giving her both Tae-Soo and his own order. It was almost like Adam treated Tae-Soo as a child when they were around each other.

"What made you come here though, instead of somewhere else?" Adam asked curiously. He seemed intrigued in Jung-Eun, while Tae-Soo did nothing more but look out the window they were sitting beside, humming some type of song under his breath. "Ah, culinary school? That's nice.. And you'll do good running it.. I hope so." Adam said, chuckling afterwards and rubbing behind his neck. "Oh! That's cool. I've never been to a club actually.. I rarely drink now that I think of it." Adam said, putting his hands in his lap rather than on the table now.
Tae-Soo of course caught the comment that Jung-Eun said, and he looked at him. "Yeah, I recall clearly the last time I went there." He said, furrowing his eyebrows as he said so.

Both Tae-Soo and Adam's eyes lit up when the food came out. Tae-Soo was angry all the time it seemed, but whenever he was offered or given food, his attitude could easily be changed. He pulled his own plate towards him, and he looked at his burger before looking at Adam, who already seemed to be eating. He sighed and he started eating as well, wiping his face every now and then. He pushed his plate away when he was finished, and he took a sip of his soda and he ate the rest of his fries, as Adam still seemed to be eating. Tae-Soo looked over at him and he frowned. "You're so slow. We have places to be, Adam." He said softly, before Adam spoke up before of course swallowing his food.
"I'll be done in a little bit, just be patient, Tae." He said.

Tae-Soo then turned his attention towards Jung-Eun and he raised an eyebrow. "Okay. That sounds fine with me." He said, basically talking for both him and Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back