• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Street racing rp

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
So. I don’t have a plot exactly yet. But I’m brewing a few ideas.but a bit about me. I’m an a single 18 year old parent. Raising a three year old ( please don’t judge. There’s a reason ) I am Mechanic I’m usually busy in the mornings when I’m at work and my daughter is at school.
But let’s discuss everyone’s favourite topic. Rules.

1. No one liners.

2. Romance please

3 if your gonna drop let me know please

4 let me know if your gonna be away a few days. I’ll do the same

So a few idea I have are kinda the same as need for speed games. A really good driver car gets Sabatoged and he ends up getting busted by the cops. He’s also being hunted by his parents. His parents are rich and therefore want him to marry a rich mans daughter. So both his family and the other family are hiring thugs and other street racers to bring him to them. And really that’s all I got so far. So if your down and interested then hit me up in pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back