• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Street Magic || Rules

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
full

Street Magic

IC || OOC || CS || Rules
  • This will be a detailed roleplay that I would like to last for a reasonable length of time. That being said, one post a day or so of 3 or more paragraphs would be ideal although less is more when interacting. One-liners and no effort won't be tolerated.
  • I am much more strict than most when I comes to supernatural races and magically abilities. Ask me before making a CS if and when they are made and I'll list what you can and can't do as something. Generally I dislike kitsunes, Demi-gods, gods, reapers, and any thing that is extremely powerful in its own mythology.
  • Discord is recommended for communication and that will most likely be preferred over an OOC thread.
  • All characters are going to be 21+ with no exceptions (though I prefer older,) your average joe (so no models, CEOs, and if the like,) and a limit of two each (prone to change). This is to focus the story a bit more. Why an age limit? Well, let's think. First off most would be in school, if you only have one or two minors out of adults, there's limited interaction. Second, who in their right mind would let their kid hang out with a bunch of adults that are potentially 10+ years older than them? Third, entering bars and other such areas would leave them outside. Fourth, I'm sick and tired of people not playing them correctly. And finally, I was once in a group RP where a 14 year old boy and a 25 year old woman got physical. Never. Again. You can be 23 with a 60 year old for all I care, but if it isn't legal, no thanks.
  • Just have fun y'all, don't be so wound up. Lemme know if you're interested or any questions at had. ^^
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back