Stray Justice

Safton said:
@Pearlholy
I had actually considered the same thing, considering each of our character's backgrounds. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all. If you'd like, shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details.

I'll wait and see if Wayward joins the fun before posting.
Don't wait for Wayward. At this point I think we'll just continue without them; they can join up later.

Hello!

Sorry, I couldn't post yesterday. I think I'm just going to drop this RP since I've been busy lately. I hope you guys understand. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

WaywardSon said:
Hello!
Sorry, I couldn't post yesterday. I think I'm just going to drop this RP since I've been busy lately. I hope you guys understand. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
Best of luck with everything! :c

WaywardSon said:
Hello!
Okay then. No worries and good luck

Well someone posted in the IC tab if anyone had any technology skills. My character didn't, so I waited to see if someone did. Eventually I forgot about this. if you and Safton are the only two left we could easily make this a three man thing...

I was hoping for Tempesta or animegirl to respond (exclucing Kawashima because she recently posted and replied to my post). I suppose they have dropped out?

Pearlholy said:
I was hoping for Tempesta or animegirl to respond (exclucing Kawashima because she recently posted and replied to my post). I suppose they have dropped out?
I'd say...

Tripodric said:
Maybe I should just reboot it; get some fresh blood you know? Thoughts? I'd tag both of you.
I was actually going to suggest that; I'm open to the idea if you and Pearl are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back