• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Strange Things are Happening (Pathfinder Game)

Kiwi

It's so FLUFFY!!!
Character sheets are to be made and submitted to Dropbox.

Pictures and Back story are posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irosatu Orikona

Character Sheet

Backstory

029d50d73cfaab379870b75b3ff2be75.jpg

"Ah, so you want to know about me, eh? Well, too bad, I'm not telling you...Just kidding! Ah, you should have seen the puzzled look on your face! Anyway, where to begin? I might as well start with my name. I...am Irosatu Orikona, a desert Kitsune, also known as a Firekin. My parents were born in the desert, hence my Firekin lineage, so by the time they were kids, they were forced to integrate into human society when humans began settling in the desert. Though my grandparents weren't happy about it, my parents actually found it to be a learning experience. By the time they grew older and met each other, they decided to leave their desert life and move to the city, finding it very different. They married then had my older brother, then me a few years later, then my younger sister. My mother worked as a shop keeper selling things that my father, who was a caravan runner, brought back from their desert home town. My uncle on my dad's side is the one that supplies him with goods from the village. Everyone's still alive, thankfully, and they're all healthy as well.

I'm 17 years old in Kitsune years. Don't ask me what that would be in Human years, because I wouldn't know, and I don't care enough to know. I'm also a bit tall for a Desert Kitsune, who are normally slightly shorter than the average Kitsune. Job? Well, I used to be an errand runner for various businesses, transporting messages and packages to their specified recipients. That did get boring after a while. I began to mess around with law, fooling around with vendors' goods and taunting the guards to make them chase me. The thing is, I'm not a big fan of
laws. They're too restricting. I know my history, though. I know why they chase me. The real reason why the guards chase me is because they're afraid of me. Afraid of my kind, the Desert Kitsune, the Firekin. I don't hold a grudge toward the humans, but they know the history of what happened when they encroached on Firekin territory. That's why they fear me. Either way, I have no opinion on it. And because of that, my mother is normally in her human form when she runs the shop so that she doesn't scare off any customers, encouraging me and my siblings to do the same. Just another reason to have fun in this place, seeing the occasional fearful face because of how I look. I have made friends with the local ruffians. I swear, those children hold a true bond of friendship and loyalty, something we prize among my kind. They will grow up to be fine comrades some day, going off on big adventures of their own. When I struck out to be an adventurer, being a Swashbuckler is what appealed to me the most. I loved the feeling of bewildering my opponents with fancy footwork and dazzling fencing skills taught to me by a good friend of mine, waiting for the most opportune the moment to land the final blow.

Oh, you're still awake? I thought I've bored you with all this information about me. Would I like a drink? Um, no thank you. I don't like the taste of alcohol. Besides, I like to think straight. Just don't stand near me when I'm angry. I have a bit of an anger issue, but I've been able to keep it under control. As for loyalties, if you're loyal to me, then I'll be loyal to you. I would never turn my back on a friend unless that person betrays me for a horrid reason. My passion? Why, telling stories, of course, wanting to be one that they tell stories about some day. I want to be known, one day, as one of the greatest Kitsune that ever lived. I want my stories to be retold throughout the ages. Is that all? Very well. If you need me, I'll be busy delving into some dungeon, reaping the rewards as I go.
"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back