Strange characters

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
You will have to play out whatever character is predicated by the first post

EXAMPLE

Post 1: You are a witch, how did you become immortal without your skin turning green

Post 2: I simply use skin cream infused with immortality potion.

Actual post 1: As a lion who became the president of Kenya, how do you handle diplomats?

I just remove their respective cats from their bags, as necessary.

Your presence on the planet can save all life on Earth, but you just discovered how to travel across galaxies and that we're not alone at all. what's your next move?

I simply extend my presence beyond the planet temporarily and green things up when they want to visit

You're an experimental model of robot, what is your opinion of the human race? 

I have mixed feelings about humanity, as they were the ones who created me, but I hate what they have done with me.

You're a giant lizard now. How did you get that way?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was walking down the street when a UFO crashed barely a foot in front of me. A stereotypical alien popped out, and abducted me. After several hours of fanservice-esque probing, they transplanted my brain into the skull of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Then they zapped me with a "genericification" laser, that removed all prominent features from my T-Rex body.

You're a letter of the alphabet about to be disintegrated by the evil alien lord Xenthrox. How did this come about?

As a Z, I told him his name would be cooler with me in it. Guess he thought differently.

You are a man with no morals whatsoever. what's the first thing you do?

Murder people who interrupt me!

You are an orc with a Phd in astrophysics, what are some examples of your work?

I've studied the elemental composition of nebulae, space dust & the physics of black holes.

As a horse who's free from having to pull humans around, what are you going to do with your life now that you're free.

You can't respond to yourself.

Well then, going off from the latest post... I would roll my back around on lush grass - if it's physically possible for a horse.

You are recently transformed into a frog/toad and you are hungry. What do you do?

I nom on flies and mosquitos that are buzzing around

You are a Berseker, who are you the guardian of and why?

I am the guardian of a cute, white haired girl. And I do it because she is my friend.

You are now a Mobile Suit Pilot for Zeon. How are you and your brand spanking new Red Zaku II going to screw up the Federation scum today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back