• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded

"I completely forgot about the 24 hours!," Simone was starting to cry because she was laughing so hard. She didn't even understand why it was so funny, but it was! "Hmm, I guess dare," She said whiling blowing on her fingers. "I got this!"

Ridge bites his lip to keep from laughing again.

"Don't worry; you won't end up in the pool."

He jokingly glares at Stacey.

"You know what? I'm cold. How about you just sit on my lap until it's your turn again."

Ridge smiles slyly and pats his lap.

"I won't bite; I swear."

Simone playfully glared at Ridge, "That was smoother than a baby's bottom!" She then towards him and stood right in front of him. "I'm sorry if I squish you, but I guess i'm not all that sorry since you brought this on yourself!" She smiled and then slowly brought herself down to sit on Ridge's lap. She moved around a little until she got comfortable. "Now that we got that dare done with," Simone patted Ridge's lap, "Stacey, Truth or Dare?"

(I know a lot of people are sitting around a fire)

Stacey contemplated over the choice., carefully not noticing the playful glare aimed at him.

On one hand he could be dared to do something horrible, but on the other he could be asked to explain the incident.

That settled it, he guessed. Blushing profusely, Stacey replied, "Dare."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Come on Della, just calm down. Everything will be okay. Everyone will be okay. Just come with me, everyone's at the fire. They'll be wondering where we are. Come on" Hudson tried to calm Della as she sat on the ground with her knees pulled to her chest. He helped her up and she looked around as if she was just snapped out of a trance. "Hey" Hudson smiled at his cousin. He watched as she wiped away some tears and a small smile touched her lips, "hi." She said quietly and Hudson started leading her back to where everyone else was, at the fire. He saw them playing truth or dare and smiled "turtle came out of her shell guys, mind if we join?" He sat down and helped Della sit beside him. She was still shaky amd scared. But seeing the fire calmed Della a lot. She looked around at the group thinking 'they must think I'm a freak' Della just pulled her knees to her chest and looked at the fire.

Hearing Hudson, Stacey turned his torso around. "Della," he let out with a sigh, relief flooding his voice. He walked over to her, placing one hand on her shoulder, crouching down a bit so he could be at eye level with her. "You feeling better?" eyes full of empathy.

Simone smiled, "Stacy you have to remove the socks from Ridge's feet with your teeth!" Her face crunched up when her words came out of her mouth, that was going to be completely disgusting!

(guys... I missed so muuuuuuch!)

Natalie got out of her tent, so confused, much more confused than she was about 3 hours ago. She walked down the hill, with the same confused look. "Simone..." she started, looking up at her.

Della heard Stacys dare and giggled a little bit, "dude I feel bad for you. But I'm fine... thanks." She nodded toward Ridge and smiled "have fun. Probably tastes like chicken" she teased.

((Could Hudson and Natalie be friends?)) Hudson looked at Natalie and smiled "Stacy has to removes Ridge's socks with his teeth" Hudson laughed shaking his head a little. He leaned back leaning on his elbows, looking at the group.

Oh, right, Stacey thought, we're playing a game.

He laughed,"If you knew what I'd done you wouldn't," before he strode over to Ridge, kneeling at his feet, removing the shoe of his right foot before grabbing the toe of the sock with his foot, accidentally nipping the tip of a toe as he pulled.

Ridge's face turns white and he holds onto Simone's hand to ignore the actions by his feet. Feet gross him out; even his own. How could someone put their face so close to one? He yelps slightly as Stacey accidentally bites his toe and holds his breath. The boy was being really dramatic, but he couldn't help it.

After a couple of tugs at the toe, so concentrated he didn't notice Ridge's yelp, he pulled his face away from Ridge's foot, frowning.

"This isn't working," he explained, "Gonna try a new approach."

He grabbed the cuff of the sock with his teeth and began pulling it down.

Simone laughed and turn her head back to Ridge, "I bet you like that, huh?" She could tell on his face, along with him squeezing his hand that he didn't like it that much and that made her laugh more. She then patted his lap, "You'll get through this don't worry!" She said in a babyish tone. "Oh! Hi Natalie," She smiled through her laughter, "Stacey has to take Ridge's socks off with his teeth!"

Ridge frowns and stares straight ahead, even though Natalie is now in his view. So far, he was getting the raw deal of this game, but he couldn't help but let out a slight laugh. This situation is so odd.

Finally, Stacey had both socks off and darted back to his seat, laughing when he almost tripped over it, as well as at the situation.

Della giggled a little at Stacy. As weird as the dare was, it was hilarious to watch. She just shook her head and looked back at the fire, picking at her nails. She was craving for a cigarette but she knew it would make Hudson uncomfortable so she tried to direct her thoughts to something else... like how she has gum in her purse! A sigh escaped her lips as she reached into her bag and popped a piece of gum into her mouth. Relief washed over her as she leaned her head back a little and closed her eyes for a second.

Hudson was laughing at the look on Ridge's face. When he eventually calmed down and caught his breath he saw Della's giddiness and frowned. He knew what she was craving, b0but he wasn't about to let her smoke around everyone. They probably knew she did bad things anyway, but there was no need to clarify it. His frown was replaced with a smile as he saw her relax, he just patted her back and watched as the game went on, "so Stacy, it's your turn I believe."

"Oh, right," Stacey shouted, returning to the land of the living, having forgotten about the game.

"I guess..." he pondered his choice, having so many people to choose from, before turning to face the newest arrivals fast enough to cause whiplash.

"Hudson, truth or dare?"

Ridge pulls his sock back on his feet, but he is too comfortable to put his shoes back on. He smirks at Simone as more people join. She would have a longer time to wait for her turn. The male waits for Hudson to make a choice and tries to reach another marshmallow from his seat.

Hudson smiled and clapped his hands once before sitting up and resting his elbow on his knee, "I pick dare" he laughed slightly, waiting to see what weird dare that Stacy had in store for him. ((Short, but its one person haha cause, yknow, I usually post two people))

Stacey grinned, not believing that someone had taken a dare from him again already. However, he remembered the fresh retribution, and decided to dial it back.

"I dare you to give us a funny dance," he finished lamely, waving one arm over his head as he spoke.

(Okay, rpnation refuses to give me notifications :P and of course Natalie and Hudson can be friends!)

Natalie watched as Stacey removed Ridges socks with his teeth. "Oh my god, I'm gonna be sick! Stacey what the Hell?!" she asked, but she couldn't hold back her laugh. Natalie looked over at Hudson and laughed. "Are you kidding me?! this boy does funny dances all the time!" she said. Oops, maybe that was just a funny friend thing between him and her. Natalie just laughed with her friends and she had realized how reserved she'd been and she was going to wait for Jett to figure out what he wanted, or who he wanted, in the mean time, she wanted to be more active and really have fun with everyone.

Hudson laughed "of course I do a lot of funny dances! Natalie has seen me at my worst!" He smiled and stood up. He took out his iPhone and out on Anaconda by Nicki Minaj, and started fail twerking to it ( xD I had to post this lmao I cant stop laughing hahaha). When the song was half done he stopped it and sat down lauhing "pssssh nailed it!" Hudson watched Della laughing her ass off and he smiled brightly at the rest of the group "soooooo Natalie, truth or dare"

This is the worst thing Della had ever witnessed, who wants to see their cousin twerking. But it was hilarious, she couldn't stop laughing, "guys I can feel abs growing" she joked holding her stomach, which hurt from laughing, as she started to calm down.

Natalie felt like she was going to die laughing even though she hated that song. (And by she, I mean me :P ). Her eyes grew wide when he asked her and she gave him a glare. "Ummmm.. oh gosh, I don't know! umm truth" she said with a smile. "I'm no bad ass, I'll pick dare next time" she said with a wink to her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back