• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded

Aislin waved a hand at Vanoss. "Oh, leave the poor guy alone. He's from the flight, I saw him at the airport. And he's obviously not armed." She waved at the newcomer from her spot in the sand. "Hey. My name's Aislin Becker."

"Shut up, girl. If you want to go home then you'll listen to me." Vanoss says.

He nods at the newcomer, giving him approval to join them.

"You seem like you're strong, we need supplies to build shelter. We'll need bamboo or another type of wood, vines and palm fronds."

He smiled, feeling more welcome. He walked over and sat next to the girl, Aislin. "I'm Eli. Eli Goldfarb." He then looked up at the man, "I found fresh water over in that direction." He hoped ot be helpful.

She smiled at Eli and frowned at Vanoss. "Really, lighten up a little. We're all in this situation together. You don't need to be such a jerk."

"I've more than earned my right to act the way I want, girl." Vanoss says.

He nods this thanks at Eli and beckons him to follow.

"Good, that saves us from having to gather rainwater. I'll need your strength, boy. What did you say your name was?"

"Eli," He felt happy to actually be of help. "I'll show you where it is. It shouldn't be far. Although it's almost dark... Should we sleep here for the night and I can show you in the morning? When it's light out?"

Vanoss looks up into the sky and grunts.

"We need to hurry then, it could rain and we'd be stuck without shelter." Vanoss says.

"We'll build individual shelters with a bed. I'll need bamboo or some other type of wood, vines and palm fronds." Vanoss says.

He turns around and starts to head to the forest.

Eli wanted to hurry up and build this thing before it got too dark. He started searching the ground and trees for something lose or something that would work. Eventually he had found a whole area of bamboo. He grabbed as much as he could and took it back to the 'campground'.

Vanoss had gathered all the other supplies and dropped it into a pile.

"Eli, start splitting these palm fronds. You do it like this."

He split the frond straight down the middle and placed it in a new pile.

Eli replicated the man's movements and started splitting the palm fronds. All he cared about was being as productive as possible. He, and the others, had to stay alive long enough until someone comes to save them. Some one is going to come. He kept telling himself.

Vanoss quickly weaves the beds for the four people and began to construct the small makeshift shelters.

"Are you finished yet?" He called out to Eli.

Saav suddenly fell from the sky, well, the tree before landing into a roll and standing back up into a crouch with one swift motion, pointing what must be around a 2 meter piece of bamboo with a sharpened end at the newcomer from a crouched position "And this is...?" she asked with what was almost a sort of hiss, keeping her attention focused on Eli the whole time.

"Good, bring them here." Vanoss said.

He beckons for Eli to come and to bring the fronds.

((Ahah that's okay we can fix this (x ))

Right when Eli was about to give Vanoss the splittings, a stealthy girl came out of the trees - literally- scaring the sh*it out of Eli. He almost screamed, "I'm Eli!" He dropped all the pieces he was carrying and threw his hands up in the air, for the second time, to indicate he was no threat. He didn't understand either, he didn't look intimidating at all.

She leaned a bit closer before tilting her head slightly to one side, then the other before standing up straight and smirking "I hope you're not always scared that easily..." a smile making it obvious she wasn't being hostile, just teasing.

Vanoss doesn't seem startled by the act and reached down and grabbed the split fronds and placed them in their correct spots.

"Relax, Saav. Have you found any food?"

Saav lets out a sigh "Let's see here, I've got... Nothing. Reason being I heard someone new, it'd be rude if I didn't introduce myself." she replies stubbornly, sticking out her bottom lip like a child.

Vanoss grunts and throws a high energy bar at Saav and then to Eli.

"Your dinner."

She catches the bar and unwraps it slowly then examines it, narrowing her eyes to a squint before taking it to the edge of the camp while holding it in both hands, taking small bites as she looked into the distance - when she was tired it was a common occurrence for Saav to zone out like this.

Eli wasn't sure if he wanted to eat the bar fast or savor it. He tried to eat it slow, but scarfed it down after he took one bite. He didn't realize how hungry he actually was. All that swimming and walking around and splitting made him hungry. "So, when we run out of those. How are we going to eat?"

"We'll hunt, the ocean has plenty of safe fish, and the jungle probably has some sort of wild pig or deer or something we can eat." Vanoss said.

He took a bite out of his bar and sat down in front of the fire and yawned.

Eli nodded thinking this couldn't be too hard. Survive here until somebody rescues them. Especially with somebody as smart as Vanoss. "What about fruit? I saw some fruit up in the trees earlier."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back