• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded! IC Roleplay

Riley smiled and nodded "yes it is getting really hot. But thankfully we will be leaving soon. If we would be staying here longer I would probably go for a quick jog" he said and chuckled before fixing his backpack before it would fall and bother anyone.

"I like traveling too, I always wanted to go on a backpacking tour through Asia or Europe. I like the way you think Dakota. So what are you most looking forward to on this trip or cruize?" he asked as he looked around at the other passangers. It seemed most of them were a bit restless and annoyed by now.

Interaction:
vixe vixe

Around:
Others in the RP​

Dakota giggles. “A quick jog? Mind if I join you?” She smiles at Riley. Dakota takes opens back up her journal and starts sketching again and the occasional switching to writing down little notes, thats when Riley starts talking again.

I like traveling too, I always wanted to go on a backpacking tour through Asia or Europe. I like the way you think Dakota. So what are you most looking forward to on this trip or cruize?

What am I looking for in this trip?” Dakota has to think about this for a minute.

I’m looking for a sense of adventure! I wanna meet new people, making friend and happy memories. I want to write all about it ya know? I want something to have, tangible evidence I actually did something with my life. “ After she finishes her last word of her rant she takes a deep breath and then smiles sheepishly at Riley, wiping her sweaty palms on thighs thighs.

What about you? What are you hoping to get out of this?” She questions motioning to the bus, all the peoples and, the island in general.

NexNight NexNight

The girl looked at Blake and The girl looked at Blake and said that she booked this Cruise because of this island with a smile . then stretched her hand and introduced herself as Violet, Blake gladly took her hand with a smile "Blake, nice to meet you too" she answered. " this island must be great, if you were looking forward to it, can't wait to start the trip" she continued with a smile.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

The bus driver started the engine and the tour guide clambered back onto the bus. First stop was a lovely beach called Aroa Beach. Along the way the tour guide did his speech about the history of the island and the wildlife. Unfortunately he had a voice that droned on and it was easy to zone out to. Outside they passed dense and beautiful forest.

Upon their arrival the tour guide showed them to the public bathrooms in order to change into swimwear, as their first activity was snorkeling aroud the beach's shallow inland reefs

Aroa-Marine-Reserve.jpg

6eb2f0f1f6515de71d36620435cc0034.jpg
Ben could feel the bus starting up as it signaled their departure. He couldn’t wait to see what their first activity was. Down the road, on their path, the bus passed a very dense forest that blurred a vibrant green as they were moving. It was hard to see any of the wildlife, or even take pictures, but every now and then, Ben would catch a glimpse of a bird or monkey through the tree. Even when if he’d predict it, he still couldn’t get any pictures; all that came up were blurry trees. Then he notices the reflection of the window and turned to see another beautiful beach on the other side of the bus. He stayed in his seat hoping to get a good picture of the ocean.

Upon arrival, Ben looked around then spotted the tour guide speaking to see what their activity was. The man gestures to the public restrooms and Ben can see he was speaking about snorkeling and recomending guests to change into swimwear if they hadn’t already. ‘Did I bring mine?’ He thought to himself as he checked his bag. Luckily he did, and sighed in relief as he didn’t want to to get his cargo shorts wet. ‘They may as well since I didn’t bring a towel,’ he chuckled in his own thought. He waited for the tour guide to finish speaking so he wouldn’t miss anything. Times like this, he only wished he didn’t have to hire his own interpreter or wished the cruise provided one. Never the less, he didn’t feel upset about it, it was vacation time and it’s a good thing he can read lips. With that being said, he headed off to the restroom to change into his thigh-length trunks that were almost as teal as the shallow end of the ocean, and black tank top. Ben placed his casual clothes into his messenger bag, exited the restroom, without bumping into anyone, and waited with the tour again for further instructions.

Riley chuckled "what I'm looking for? Good question, most of all I can't wait to go rock climbing! I just recently started doing free climbing and it's just so amazing! also I look forward to meeting new people, maybe even make friends and get away from my home life for as long as I can" he chuckled again at the last part and sighed happily as the bus started and everyone got into their seats before finally leaving.

"look we are finally leaving! I wonder what the activities will be like!" he said and looked out the window to see the view but then realized he was probably in the girl's personal space and quickly pulled back to sit in his seat blushing a little as he was embarrassed about his behavior. He sometimes forgot people didn't like others getting to close to their space, especially if they didn't know them.

Interaction:
vixe vixe

Around:
Others in the RP​

Dakota listens to what Riley is saying intently. She has always been able to listen very well, it’s one of her strong suits.

What I'm looking for? Good question, most of all I can't wait to go rock climbing! I just recently started doing free climbing and it's just so amazing! also I look forward to meeting new people, maybe even make friends and get away from my home life for as long as I can.

Dakota opens her mouth to say something but the roar of the bus coming to life, a smile immediately spread across her face.

Hell yes, let’s go. I am so ready to get this thing started,” Dakota claps her hands together this is when Riley leans over to window a blush spreads across her cheeks but it soon went away when she saw Riley all embarrassed.

You’re fine, love.” She says with a small smile while patting his shoulder.

NexNight NexNight

Riley chuckled and smiled at her when she didn't complain about him getting so close "thanks. I sometimes forget about personal space. Also, fair warning, if we become friends I'm a hugger" he said and laughed before correcting his backpack again. When the bus started driving it almost fell to his other seat neighbor.

He looked at the scenery they were driving by and subconsciously started tapping his fingers on his knees. He couldn't wait to finally start doing something that didn't involve sitting around. From what he could hear from the other passengers talking they were on their way to go snorkeling and he loved it! He thought that diving would have been better but when he saw how beautiful the island and its waters were he was happy about snorkeling.

Interaction:
vixe vixe
Around:
Others in the RP​

It’s really no problem, I love hugs to be honest.” Sge smiles at him and then turns back to her journal sketching and writing down anything and everything she saw. She pauses to poke her head up and look outside.

It’s gorgeous!” She exclaims, her eyes wide to all the vibrant colors that zoomed past making it all a big blurry color blob.

Do you know we are going to be doing first?” She questions Riley.

NexNight NexNight

It’s really no problem, I love hugs to be honest.” Sge smiles at him and then turns back to her journal sketching and writing down anything and everything she saw. She pauses to poke her head up and look outside.

It’s gorgeous!” She exclaims, her eyes wide to all the vibrant colors that zoomed past making it all a big blurry color blob.

Do you know we are going to be doing first?” She questions Riley.

NexNight NexNight

Riley smiled at her and nodded "from what I have been hearing we are going snorkeling first. I can't wait to finally get moving. It's a bit hard to sit around like this" he said and chuckled before he took out his phone to check if someone had written him a text because he could have sworn he felt his phone vibrate.

He did get a text from his foster mother asking how long he would be gone this time. He wrote back that he wasn't sure since he had no idea where the road would take him after the cruize and then put the phone away again. He looked at Dakota and smiled "good thing I brought my bathing stuff with me, I had no idea I would actually need it. I didn't even pay much attention when they told us where we would go" he said and chuckled again.

Interaction:
vixe vixe

Around:
Others​

Dakota’s eyes lit up “Snorkeling! I’ve never been snorkeling. I’m so excited.

The scenary morphs from vibrant hues to the bright colors of the beach. She assumed that they were going to get off the bus and get in another boat to take them to the snorkeling area. She couldn’t wait and she was glad she decided to wear her bikini under her clothes.

Good thing I brought my bathing stuff with me, I had no idea I would actually need it. I didn't even pay much attention when they told us where we would go,

That’s so weird! I was just thinking about that!” Dakota giggles “I’m glad I brought my bathing suit as well.

NexNight NexNight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back