• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded! IC Roleplay

Mikkimi

carnival-valor-1.jpg

The sea was very calm today, the captain announced that it was smooth sailing all the way to Madagascar! There was not a cloud in site and the day was very hot and humid. The cruise's pool was absolutely packed and there was some live music being played as a hired band from the last country they visited: Fiji, was playing congas and mandolins. Everything was going so perfectly, how could anything ever go wrong. Their next stop was a day trip at the cook islands and the captain announced that they were about to disembark.

Their itinerary was already planned for them and the people were sorted into groups of 15 people to take turns doing all the activities planned that day.

Meagan and her family plus the rest of our hero's (That's you) were assigned to a group.

Now enjoy a relaxing half-day at the Cook islands!

Chapter I: Smooth Sailing

Meagan had been following him secretly all day, and now that he and his fatcat client was to be in her activity group for today, she felt a little nervous. It was probably weird as for her to be crushing on this man that was probably heaps older than her. If only she could just turn 18, then she'll be a woman, and hopefully viewed as one.

"Meagan!" That was her mother calling "Have you gotten dressed? It's time to go!" Her mother walked into her cabin and she rolled her eyes "Yup." She said pushing past her mum to head for the gangway to exit the island.

The tour guide was wearing a blue armband and her and her family were also assigned that colour, so once they exited the ship they headed over to the man. He was a short, balding white man who looked like he hated his job. Meagan wasn't sure why, it seemed great to her! The blue group was lead over to a small bus. Meagan went to sit right up at the back, and her parents took their seat near the front

Meanwhile

Unbeknownst to the guest the captain and his co-captain were involved in heated argument. "We can't sail today, look at that coming in!" .said the co captain pointing angrily at the radar which was showing horrible weather activity coming in from the north. "If we stay here it'll add an extra expense to the trip plus it'll make us very late! it looks slow moving, we'll make it safely past before it hits" Said the captain dismissively "Just make sure everyone is on the ship right on time so we can leave, and it'll be fine!" He scoffed at her face "You need to relax!" Defeated the co-captain nodded, but said nothing else, she was going to make sure everyone left on time. She had a sick feeling in her gut. This was the wrong move, and she knew it. The ship wasn't built to handle weather like that, they had to avoid it.
Tags:

Zelda Zelda Raider dog Raider dog Cara Cara Zenna Zenna NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy NexNight NexNight vixe vixe Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

Riley was leaning on the railing, stretching over it with his eyes closed to enjoy the light breeze caressing his skin.
He smiled and sighed "this was definitely the right choice to make! I love the sea!" he said excitedly as he opened his eyes to look at the beautiful surroundings, the island before him was simply breathtaking and the water was so beautiful it made it hard to resist the urge to dive in. He pushed off the railing to start making his way to his room to get changed.

The groups for the activities would gather soon and he didn't want to be late.

He usually traveled or rather followed his hobbies alone but he was curious to try something new and this cruise was the perfect way since it had a lot of activities. It would also distract him from his problems at home.

Riley hurried getting ready and grabbed his backpack with his gear in case he could go out on his own for a while and go climbing. He had a slight skip in his step as he went back to the top of the ship and followed the crowd to the guides who each had different colored armbands. It took him a while to find his group since there were many people walking around trying to do the same but eventually he spotted the guide with a blue band and joined them.

Zelda Zelda Raider dog Raider dog Cara Cara Zenna Zenna NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Mikkimi Mikkimi vixe vixe Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

7a0793696a3e8d27e20038fefb7a48c3--jamaica-ocho-rios-rasta.jpg

The Island tour bus was big, and in a multitude of colours. The tour guide hurriedly ushered people on with blue armbands. The driver was a very old Maori man who smiled and waved to everyone as they got on. "Hello, welcome, Nice to see you!" He would say to each and every person that entered his bus.

June twisted the arm band anxiously as she searched for her group. The island view was absolutely fantastic, though the thought of a large group worried her. She knew the tourists were to be placed together, she just had no idea at how large those groups would be. A flash of blue caught her gaze, her eyes flashing from her own band towards the other. Of course, there they were, already preparing to exit the ship! June hastily clutched at the bag slung over her shoulder as she made her way over to the group, following them off the ship minutes later.

The island truly was beautiful, filled with exotic new species and plants to explore. This was what June had come for; a place to relax and learn about the new species inhabiting the islands. Perhaps, in this process, she could even make a new friend. Her eyes peered towards the brightly coloured bus ahead, a small grin spreading onto her lips as she quickly took board. June took a seat near the back after briefly gazing around the interior, settling down comfortably. Today was going to be a good day, filled with new activities.

Zelda Zelda Raider dog Raider dog Cara Cara NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Mikkimi Mikkimi vixe vixe Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

6eb2f0f1f6515de71d36620435cc0034.jpg
Aboard this cruise ship, Benito never realized realized how comfortable the beds in the rooms were. He was glad he decided to spend a little extra on his ticket to have the room closer to the ship's pool. Walking along the edge of the deck, he could see the island and it's beautiful scenery. The feel off the tropical breeze against his face felt wonderful. Other guests began to hurry off and looked as though they heard something. Benito turned to see the island they would explore and his smiled couldn't be bigger. He straightened his black shirt, fixed his messenger bag and took off his sunglasses. He had a blue arm band in his bag he need to take out, but he was more focused on trying to find where the blue group is at. Fixing the band on his arm, he searched all over the deck until he saw an old man with a blue arm band. Still excited, Ben put his sunglasses back on and hurried with the group as they entered a colorful tour bus.

Everyone slowly began to fill the bus and Ben entered as well. He smiled politely and gave a soft wave to the tour guide as he said something to him, but he couldn't understand it. He smiled politely to all the guests he passed by to make his way into a seat in the middle of the place and placed his beg on his lap. This new adventure was exhilarating to Ben as he had never been out of the country. Especially where he come from, he felt this was long deserved.

Violet frantically walked around the massive ship, clutching her cornflower blue with a pink floral pattern beach bag slung around her shoulder. She stopped at another bar, the 4th of the dozen or so scattered along the ship. "Where is he? I stepped away to take a quick shower and he's wandered off again, and right before the island excursion trip I told him I wanted us to do together," she mutters in an exasperated tone.

After about 10 minutes, she comes upon the 6th bar and finds who she is looking. The man is speaking in a loud tone to a few bikini clad young women, clearly half drunk. She looks at them and sighs, looking at herself in a reflective piece of metal behind the bar. She was still in great shape, although she looked a bit disheveled from running around. It didn't help her self-esteem that her new navy floral sun dress smelled like alcohol from all the beer spilled on her by the drunks around the ship. She rubs her temples, fighting off the migraine that was quickly growing.
"Bill!" she calls out to him.

He turns to her and rolls his eyes in an exaggerated fashion.
"Uh oh everyone, here comes the fun police!" He and the girls burst out laughing.

"Very funny Bill. Did you forget that have the excursion to the island any minute now?"

"I thought you were kidding about that. Why don't you go babe, I just started having fun."

"We agreed we'd do at least one thing as a couple Bill. I am still your wife."

Bill turns to the girls and sarcastically jokes,
"Yeah, for now." They all have another hearty laugh as violet stands there with a scowl. "Uh oh, I know that face." Bill chugs down the rest of his beer and shakily stands up. "Sorry ladies, to be continued. Come on Vi, let's get this over with."

The two of them walk quietly to the waiting area. The tension between the two was so palpable that it created a physical distance between them. After finally making their way off the boat, Violet spots the the colorful bus with all the blue arm banded ship mates. They take a seat near the back, Violet sitting next to the window to get a good look at the scenery.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she says trying to break the awkward silence.

Bill lets out a huge beer flavored belch, with the tail end of the burp ending in Violet's face.
"I've seen better." Bill punches the roof of the bus and shouts to the driver, "Let's go chief! What're you waiting for? Let's get this shit show going!"

Violet again looks out the window, wiping the droplets of saliva from her face. She absentmindedly clutches her bag to her chest. Normally this behavior would send her into a deeper depression, but the feeling of the heavy metal at the bottom of her bag was an ever comforting presence. It was a reminder that there were better times on the horizon. She hears him punch the roof again and shout more, but she just devilishly smiles and clutches her bag, focusing on the beautiful island.

Dakota steps out of the shower with a huge smile plastered to her face. She couldn’t be more excited for the events planned today. She was most excited to write down everything she learned, saw, touched, and tasted. A towel in hand she wrapped it around her wet body and then look at herself in the mirror, while picking the brush up off the courter. Dakota ran the brush through her hair, getting rid of any knots then she put the brush down and walked into her room to get changed.

What should I wear today?” She whispered to her self. She settled on a pair of ripped shorts, a crop top and, a blue bikini under that, just because she didn’t know exactly what today had in store. She glances at her phone to look at the time and mutters a “Fuck” under her breath, she was going to late if she didn’t hurry her ass up. Dakota grabs her messenger bag and phone then walks out the door.

She practically ran to meet the group, tripped a few times but she got there just as they were about to get off the ship and load onto the bus. She looks around but felt out of place, she forgot her blue band. In a moment of panic she looks frantically around her on the ground and through her messenger bag.

Fucking hell,

Everyone was already loading onto the bus, she didn’t have enough time to back to her room so she really hoped no one noticed. Dakota put a smile on her face and greets the tour guide with a nod of her head then sat in one of the back seats. She took out her journal and started sketching the bus that they were on.

Kaden let out a heavy sigh as he tapped the ashes of his cigarette over the ships deck. A mixture of boredom and annoyance was clear on his face as he waited outside his clients room. He couldn't help but scoff knowing that his client preferred some crummy tour over a cruise ship filled with lovely woman and plenty of high classed booze. If he had a choice he'd stay on the ship and get drunk, but of course he was here on business and had no choice but to follow this boring man. As Kaden finished off the rest of his cigarette he flicked it over board and knocked on his clients room. "Sir, are you almost done? We don't want to miss the tour bus," he said before rolling his eyes. 'Wouldn't want that,' he thought sarcastically. There was a brief silence before a low grunt and a heavy thud came from the other side of the door. Instantly Kaden's instincts kicked in as his revolver slipped from the back of his pants and he burst into the room. "Sir?!" Kaden shouted with his weapon slightly lowered.

Kaden was ready to jump into action, but instead of an attempt on his clients life he was met with an unwelcoming sight. He sighed with annoyance as he slipped his weapon back into place and looked down to his half naked client struggling to put on a pair of skinny jeans. His client cursed and groaned with frustration as he wrestled to pull the jeans on. "Stupid son of a bitch!" he barked at his jeans before looking back up to Kaden. "Close the door damn it!" Kaden held back his chuckle and closed the door.

"Having issues sir?" he asked as he stepped away from the door. His client looked up to him and glared.

"No, this is just the latest trend! Yes I'm having issues!" he hissed before pulling himself up to his bed and once again attempting to put on his jeans. Kaden rolled his eyes and gestured to the closet.

"Don't you have any other pants you could wear? It is just a tour," he said before pointing to his dark blue jeans. "Maybe something like this? Something that will help you breath?" he suggested, but his suggestion was only met with a scoff.

"Look buddy, it's obvious you don't know anything about how to dress properly, so please keep your suggestions to yourself," he snapped before taking in a deep breath and finally buttoning up his jeans. "Yes, you see? Now I look much better with these. Though having you follow me around will only make me look bad," he said with a heavy sigh. "Whatever, I'm here to relax, not to do business," Kaden nodded as he held his hands behind his back with a fake smile.

"Well we should head to the tour bus then, don't want to hold them up or anything," he said before turning towards the door with gritted teeth. His clients a pain, but the pay is good. Nothing he could do about it. Kaden opened the door and the two began to make their way off of the ship. As he stepped off of the ship Kaden looked to sun and sighed as he unzipped his sleeveless leather jacket. It wasn't the best choice for the type of place, but it was more for a lucky charm than anything. He just hoped that he wouldn't sweat bad enough for his white t-shirt to get messed up. He shrugged off the thought and walked along with his client while keeping his eyes traveling around their surroundings. After a few minutes of walking they reached a large bus that seemed like it just drove out of a freaking crayon box. Kaden couldn't help but shutter at the bus, but lead his client on board while making sure to give the friendly old man a nod. "The back seat, next to the emergency door," he whispered to his client. He sighed with annoyance but nodded and followed Kaden's instructions to the back seat. He was the first one into the seat and Kaden made sure to take up the rest of the seat. He sat back with a blank look and let his eyes roam the bus to make sure there were no dangers. As he finished scanning everyone he took out his pack of cigarettes and popped one into his mouth before offering one to his client.

"Good, at least you've been helpful for once," he mumbled as he accepted his cigarette. Kaden lit both of them and gestured to his clients window.

"Open it," he said before releasing the chemicals from his lungs. As he opened the window the two continued to smoke to their delights while ignoring the rest of the people on the bus.

Blake took her bag, put on her arm band, and went up to the deck. the semester doesn't start till 2 more weeks, she had nothing else to do, why not go on a trip. She thought earlier, the trip would end near her university's location and she can continue from there. And it was not a bad choice, the fresh air and the amazing view of the island didn't disappoint her.

she followed the group and the guide to a colorful bus, the driver was nice and he greeted her, she did the same with a smile then took a seat next to the window in the middle. suddenly she heard a burp from behind, she tried to stay still and not turn around when a guy “the one who burped perhapes” started shouting right after. “of course, nothing is that perfect” she complained in her mind and observed the people who came after her, a girl went to the back, and a boy was sitting on the other side of the bus in front of her. she could have sworn she smelled cigarettes, yet again she ignored the urge to look behind and switched from observing the rest of the group, to observing the great view out the window.

The combination of the alcohol, island heat and time waiting on the bus had taken a toll on Bill. She silently thanked god that he had fallen asleep, despite his raucous snoring. Violet took the opportunity to apologize to the people around her for his boorish attitude. "So sorry everyone. I swear he won't be like this the whole trip."

As she's looking around, she notices a young woman seated behind her. She looked just like the girls Bill was talking to earlier, young and pretty. Noticing she was missing her armband, she decides to preemptively speak to her in an attempt to prevent her husband from embarrassing her further.
"Hi there," she says forcing a smile. "I notice you're not wearing an armband. Are you sure you're with the right group?"

vixe vixe

Kevin walked and looked around at the island as he went with the rest of his group to a buss that made him chuckle when he saw it. It was so colorful he couldn't help it. As people started boarding the bus he waited behind until most of the people in his group had already found their seats. He didn't see the point in rushing to get on since there were enough seats for everybody.

When he was on the bus he looked around and searched for an empty seat that would be as far back as possible. He spotted two men smoking and resisted the urge to wrinkle his nose a bit at the smell but he didn't mind it that much, his foster mother was a smoker so he was almost used to the smell. He saw an empty seat next to a girl he had fleetingly seen before and walked up to her with a smile "Hey sorry to interrupt but do you mind if I sit with you?" he asked with his usual smile as he waited for her answer.

Interaction:
vixe vixe

Nearby:
NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy and others​

Last edited:
Dakot doesn’t see woman come and sit in the sit in front of her, she had her nose bury into her journal still sketching the bus that they were on. She especially doesn’t hear when the lady turns toward her and starts talking to her. She only hears snipets of what she said and she heard only the small part of her not having her wrist band. She doesn’t even look up at her but instead mutters “Shit,” under her breath. She places the pencil in her lap and looks up with a smile.

“We’re going to explore the island right? I’m pretty sure I know where I’m supposed to be. I think the tour guide has my name written on the sign up sheet, that I signed yesterday. You can check with him if you would like, I just misplaced my bracelet that’s all but thank you for the concern,” after she finishes her slight rant a boy walks up to her and stops next to her seat.

Hey sorry to interrupt but do you mind if I sit with you?

Dakota looks away from the girl then looks at the boy with a small smile.

Of course not” Dakota scoots over so the boy can sit down.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy NexNight NexNight

Riley smiled and sat down before offering his hand "my name is Riley and whats yours?".
He still had his backpack in his lap and pushed it between his legs and the front seat, accidentally bumping the seat "oh sorry! I didn't mean to do that its just so tight back here" he said to the women in the front seat as an apology.

Riley couldn't wait to see all the activities they had planned as well as hopefully make new friends on the trip. So far everything was so exciting and new he started lightly tapping his foot, not able to stay still for long.

"I really hope we get going soon. Do you maybe know what kind of activities were planned for today? I wasn't paying attention when they told us because the scenery was just too pretty to ignore. Sorry, I'm rambling" he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously and shut up to let the girl get a chance to even say anything. He had promised himself he would try to get his excited rambling under control but it seemed impossible.

Interaction:
vixe vixe NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Around:
Others in the RP​

Violet looks at the girl, trying very hard to hide her unpleasantness with her answer. Before she can pry any further, a young man, that introduces himself as Riley, interrupts and begins a conversation with the girl. Feeling defeated, she reaches into her bag and pulls out Bill's blue armband. Before anything else could be said or done, she tosses the armband onto the girl's lap. "You can have my Husband's armband," she says with an emphasis on husband. "Wouldn't want anyone to get left behind because of something so small."

Violet stands up from her seat, slowly laying her husband into a more comfortable position for his nap. "If you'll excuse me, I could do with some air before the trip." Violet makes her way out of the bus, swatting away some of the smoke as she avoids eye contact with the rest of the passengers. Once outside, she walks some distance away from the bus, sits down and loses herself in the sights and sounds of the island.

NexNight NexNight vixe vixe

6eb2f0f1f6515de71d36620435cc0034.jpg
Evryone began to pour into the bus and fill up the seats. People would pass by and Ben would smile softly if they made eye contact. He looked around and could see mouth's moving, attitude's flying, and the bus felt like a massage chair with all the voices vibrating the seats with the help of the bus running. A woman walked by, and he couldn't resist seeing how she didn't have an arm band. It didn't bother him any, maybe she could have lost it. A hard knocking on the bus was enough to make him slightly jump as someone was banging on what felt like it came from the roof. Standing and looking around, he noticed no one really seemed bothered by it. With a deep breath and sigh, he sat back down and resumed looking out the window. There, a native bird stood atop a road barrier nearby; a lorikeet with a rainbow of colors. This cruise caused Ben to kick himself as the only camera he has was on his phone and not one of those fancy cameras a bunch of other tourists had that he wanted. 'Those take amazing pictures,' he thought to himself. Shaking the thought, he grabbed his phone from his back pocket and opened up the camera app. Right before he clicked his phone, a woman walked off the bus and startled the bird causing it to take off. This led Ben to believe he missed the bird only to let out a loud "Ha!" The woman's actions let Ben capture the lorikeet in position of taking off with its wings spread wide. Still smiling, he looked outside the window to see the same woman walk away from the bus and sit down. Was she upset or did she change her mind about the activities planned and didn't want to join? Either way, he didn't want her to miss the bus if she was still planning on joining.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Last edited:
My name is Riley and whats yours?” The boy says while sitting down and extending a hand out to her. She takes it into her own and shakes it.

She pushes a strand of hair behind her ear before saying “I’m Dakota, nice to meet you.” She found that this Riley character had a lot of energy, she had to suppress a giggle when Riley started spouting on about how excited he was, she thought it was cute.

I’m not sure when we’re leaving but I hope it is soon too! I can’t wait to write everything down and I-“ she was interrupted by a blue band getting tossed into her lap. Dakota looks up to say thank you but the girl was gone already and off the bus. She sighs then turns her body towards Riley.

NexNight NexNight NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Riley smiled at Dakota "so you write? What are you writing about if it's not too private to talk to a stranger about? And do you mind me asking how you ended up here on the trip? I mostly came because I heard there will be a lot of rock climbing opportunities and some other exciting stuff" he said and couldn't keep his leg from bouncing every now and then.

He tried to stay calm but that just wasn't him. He wished to go and do something to get the energy out of his system for a while. Too bad they would probably still be there waiting for a while. But he wasn't in a bad mood because of it. Usually, he was the one packing or getting ready for too long so when the rare times came that he went with someone everyone always complained that for an energetic guy like him he could pack longer then a girl would need to get ready.

He smiled as he looked around at the many different people and wondered what had brought them on the cruize. Some looked happy, some were annoyed, one boy seemed a bit worried, a few weren't showing any emotion at all and then there were those that seemed to be taking a nap. He chuckled and looked back at his seat partner Dakota to hear her answer.

Interaction:
vixe vixe

Around:
Others in the RP​

So you write? What are you writingabout if it's not too private to talk to a stranger about? And do you mind me asking how you ended up here on the trip? I mostly came because I heard there will be a lot of rock climbing opportunities and some other exciting stuff"

This time she could surprise her giggle it escaped her mouth before she knew what happened. She closes her journal and hands it to Riley.

This is my journal. It is very important. Yes, I write but I also draw too! It has all of the places I’ve traveled. I’ve been to Germany, and Italy, Japan and, South Korea. Ironically I’ve only been to a few states in America. I wish I brought my camera, I left it in my room

NexNight NexNight

Riley took the offered journal to look at it and whistled "wow that's really nice! You draw really well and I like your handwriting." he said as he looked through it a bit more before handing it back to her.

"I usually don't have the concentration it takes to write for long. Its so amazing you traveled to so many different countries already. I only went to Australia and Canada so far. But I did go to many states in America so I guess we are the opposite in that" he chuckled and again scratched the back of his neck a bit nervously.

Riley was getting restless as he usually did when he had to sit or be in one spot for too long. He just hoped it wasn't too visible to others around him.

Interaction:
vixe vixe

Around:
Others in the RP​

The smell of the cigaret was starting to bother Blake now, but she didn't turn around, instead, clenching her jaw she opened a window. she could hear 2 people talking at the back, and she thought she should be talking to someone too, seeing the girl who went out of the bus, made Blake think that they were going to stay there for sometime ' I hope we move soon, im starting to feel dizzy' she thought.
standing up, she went to the front of the bus, " excuse me, can you tell me when does the trip starts?" smiling, she asked the driver who greeted her earlier.

Mikkimi Mikkimi

Riley handed her journal to her and she took it back with a small smile on her face.

wow that's really nice! You draw really well and I like your handwriting.

Thank you! I find my hand writing to be sloppy but doesn’t everyone give or take a few people,” she giggles, slightly sheepishly then goes to put her journal back into her messenger bag.

"I usually don't have the concentration it takes to write for long. Its so amazing you traveled to so many different countries already. I only went to Australia and Canada so far. But I did go to many states in America so I guess we are the opposite in that.

I guess so,” sge says while tying back her still damp hair from early, it was getting hot just sitting here.

I can’t imahine why anyone would want to stay where they are. The only that’s going to help be ready for the world is to go out and experience it, ya know?” Dakota grabs the front of her shirt and tries to fan her chest and stomach.

It’s getting really hot? Don’t you think?

NexNight NexNight

Meagan twiddled her thumbs and stared out of the window. She looked only looked up when she heard the loud belch and even loder comments from the unsightly man sitting in the seat in front of her. "Fucking hell, who let him on..." She muttered to herself, instantly feeling sorry for the prtty young lady he was with. She got completely sidetracked, however, when a fat man in some tight skinny jeans appeared, accompanied by the guy she'd been half-stalking since she got on the cruise, in secret of course. They sat in the back row of seats with here, and the secuity guy, whatever his name was, took up all the seats except the little corner she already had occupied.

The two of them conversed a little and Meagan kept her eyes trained on the trees outside. I guess I don't really look like a threat. She thought to herself. Finally after some time she turned to look directly at him "You don't have to take up every seat back here you know, I have no room to move!" She said fiddling with her small backpack of things which was up against his shoe. It wasn't quite as sarcastic as usual, mostly because her gut was twisting with, what most would describe as a 'teenage crush'. The smoke didn't bother her. She been known to sneak a few of her mothers every now and then. She kinda liked the taste. She wondered if she could snag one outta the old mans pocket without getting shot at by his guard.

- - -

The driver of the bus called the tour guide from outside. He cleared his throat loudly and said "we are departing soon." He then proceeded to count everyone on the bus, unaware he was missing the young lady who'd stepped out for a minute. She wasn't counted as a result, and they had the wrong number of people. When he was done he turned to the driver and said "Alright I'mma go water the trees, I'll be back then lest head off." He got off the bus and headed over to the bushes to relieve himself.

You're strong, you can do this. You know what it means if you don't. Violet closes her eyes as she wipes a tear from her face. She takes a deep breath in and soaks up some of the heat, before standing up and wiping bits of dirt and pavement from her alcohol stained dress. She turns to the bus and lets out a sigh, noticing that the greeter was no longer standing at the front of the bus. "I guess it's time to head back," she mutters to herself.

Violet puts on her oversized sunglasses to hide any redness in her eyes as she passes another young girl talking to the bus driver. As she walks back to her seat, she notices the two young kids still joyfully talking, while her husband had turned on his back, shamelessly snoring at the top of his lungs. She gives up after a few attempts to wake him up and takes a seat on the empty bench directly in front of him.

Cara Cara

The driver called the tour guide, the said the they were departing soon,Blake gave a smile and a nod, and went back to her place talking a glance on the end seats of the bus, in the end row, there were two men, and a girl. the men were smoking and Blake fought the urge to sigh and roll her eyes. in front of them were a guy and a girl, she recognized them as the ones who were talking before she stood up , and in the seat before hers a guy was snoring, the one who banged on the roof and started shouting earlier propubbly 'god, im so lucky i am not sitting next to him' she thought as she sat down in her seatand looked at the girl who passed her while she was talking to the driver a couple seconds ago and was now in the seats behind her "the view is nice, isn't it?" she Said with a smile.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

"the view is nice, isn't it?"

Violet became startled at the unexpected sound of someone speaking to her. "Oh.. Yes... Yes, it is certainly beautiful. I hoped it would be. Truth be told, I booked this cruise simply for this island excursion." Violet paused for a moment, a strange flash of a smile disappears just as quickly as it appeared. She looks up at the girl and outstretches her hand. "My name is Violet, it's nice to meet you."

Cara Cara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back