• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stow Yer Loot The Stars Await! (Space pirate Rp)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Meglivorn

The Bear, the Bear and the Maiden fair
1550368446643.png1550368465709.png1550368484153.png
Welcome aboard my beautiful ship, The mighty Sarcoprion Edax!, now I know what you're all thinking, "Will we be tossed overboard with cut throats to freeze in the cold depths of space along with our other crew mates?" and to that I say only if you don't prove your worth. You see my crew found you lot hiding, quite well I will admit, after we had believed we had caught all of you and your sorry excuse for a crew! But nevertheless, first impressions have been made! And I must say, I look forward to having some new editions to my crew! This lot was getting a little hard on the eyes if you know what I mean! Ha! So, if you'd care to make your fortune, go around the galaxy guns blazing and swords slashing, and be remembered as part of the greatest pirate crew to ever sail! Then you've met your opportunity, now make your decisions fast if you don't want to take your last trip into that cold abyss, I won't ask twice! But if you confused, scared maggots are still debating then let me say this, if you promise to follow me always I can offer you gold! Slaves! Glory! And as many guns, knives and swords as you need to take it all! So make your decision, be content with it and I will come to treat you as bothers and sisters, as my crew can attest. But if you betray me well... it will end as it has now, with you one foot over the side. Only next time... I won't make a second speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back