• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Plague of Glass (D&D 5e)

Crocodile

Mister Zero
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Generation

-Pick a Race

-Pick a Class

-Pick a Background

-Assign Ability Scores (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8)

-Follow Starting Class Instructions (HP, Gear, Skills, Proficiencies, Features)

Character Sheet

Name:

Race:

Background:

History:

Description:

Str: --

Dex: --

Con: --

Int: --

Wis: --

Cha: --

HP

Total:

Current:

Skills

-

-

-

-

Feats

-

Features & Traits

-

-

Spells

Cantrips:

1st: (Slots)

2nd: (Slots)

Equipment

-

Money

-

Races of Dalva

Human (as per Player's Handbook)

Humans are the predominant species of Dalva, having spread to just about every corner of the continent. They follow many ideals and faiths, thus leading to the varying nations that have formed. They are the dominant race in Avora, Fornosav and Veilgard.

Wyldmane and Sandshaol sport rather robust human populations as well, but these are shared ares with the other two primary races of the continent, the Wyldkin and Sirocco. The humans of these regions tend to be very independently minded considering the lack of more structured governments in these regions. The humans of Sandshoal are either hardy desert dwellers or ambitious denizens of one of the various city-states that have flourished out there. Wyldmane humans tend to be very focused on nature and survival, used to dealing with odd sights such as moving trees, fey creatures and other forces of nature at work. They find it far more odd to have so many people to live in one location year round, considering their own lives following and moving amongst the vast migratory Forests.
Dhampir

Veilgard has a rather sizeable population of Dhampirs, born of the Vampires who take mortal lovers or those who have been turned while still bearing a child. Dhampirs move with a preternatural grace, often carrying themselves with a force of personality that belies the martial nature of the Vampires of the Veil. To be a Dhampir is difficult, standing between the worlds of the living and the dead. Their vampiric parent either claims them or else shuns them as a bastard child unworthy of their time.

Dhampirs often gravitate towards the Ashen legions or begin to explore the powers of their blood and magic. Others find works as Wardens, state santioned vampire hunters allowed to run down those who have allowed the Blood to get the better of them. Mercenary bands occasionally can find Dhampirs amongst them as do adventuring companies due to their desire to find a place of their own in the world.

Base Stats

+2 Dexterity

+1 Charisma

Speed: 35

Blood Gifted: Perception trained as a Skill

Blood Magic: Chill Touch Cantrip (Charisma)

Superior Darkvision

Sunlight Sensitivity

Vampiric Weapon Training: Hand Crossbow, Rapier and Battle Axe Proficiency
Sirocco

The Sirocco are the original denizens of Sandshoal, a proud and tribal people with a long history. The average Sirocco is quite tall and generally broad with a strong build and grey skin with black, white or grey hair. They tend to mark themselves glyph-like tattoos that often tell the tales of that Sirocco's personal glory and achievements. While not warlike, some of the tribes do hire themselves out to various parties including the city-states of the Merchant League.

Individual Sirocco will often leave Sandshoal to seek personal glory and gains beyond the sands.They are a very adaptive people, quick to understand any climate and region they enter. This has often made them excellent scouts and adventurers. A party with a Sirocco can often find a very relaible swordhand to have along.

Base Stats

+2 Strenght

+1 Wisdom

Speed: 30

Darkvision

Endure the Elements: Survival as trained Skill

Brave: Advantage on rolls against being frightened

Savage Attacks:
Wyldkin

The Wyldkin are the children of the great sentient Forests of Wyldmane. The vast migratory forests birth these offspring to explore the world beyond their lush plains and hills. The Wyldkin are the eyes and ears of the Forests, sharing their experiences with their parents through meditation. Wyldkin are filled with a great deal of wanderlust, happily setting out across Dalva to learn all they can. Knowledge and experiences are their greatest joys, knowing they will share them with their family.

Wyldkin have long lives and look forward to a future of eventually returning home. Those Wyldkin who do make it back begin the process of growing into another tree of the Forest that spawned them. This is what keeps the forests going when they suffer losses, but also helps them know when they must act to defend their land and neighbors from encroaching dangers.

Base Stats

+2 Intelligence

+1 Constitution

Plant Biology: Advantage on poison saving throws, Poison Resistance

Dormancy: Wyldkin do not need to sleep. In place of it, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconcious, for 4 hours a day. While they meditate, they can dream but this is more experiencing the link to their home forest as they share experiences. After resting in this way, they gain the same benefit as a human does from 8 hours of sleep.

Forest Wrath: Thorn Whip Cantrip (Intellingence based)

Green Lore: Nature as a trained Skill

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick Bottom

Race: Human

Class: Bard

Level: 1

Hit Points: 8

Armor Class: 9

Basic Attack: Flimsy Dagger: 1

Initiative: -1

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Background: Nick bumped his head an awful lot as a child, because of this, he's got the idea stuck in his head that he can change the world. The most logical course of action was politics which is why Nick decided to go to Bard school. Using a good portion of his family's fortune, Nick attended the finest Bardic college on the continent and was promptly kicked out. Still, he wanted to play music and play music he would. Nick continued around the world using what was left of his refunded tuition to hone his craft.

Personality Trait: Insanity, at the DM's volition, Nick rolls for insanity. 10 or above incites symptoms. If symptoms are incited do one of the following according to a d4

1- Attack surroundings

2- Attack yourself

3- Skills, attributes, and abilities reduced to 0

4- No effect; benign

Ideals: The tongue can be as sharp as any blade if tempered

Bonds: Friends re rare like jewels, treasure them while you are able

Flaws: ALL ABOARD THE POOP TRAIN!! CHOO! CHOO!

Languages: Common, Bardic House Moros Sigma Thi, Giant, Gibberish

Coin: 106

Trinket: A sponge that can absorb 60 gallons of ale (and only ale

Equipment: Mahogany Lute, Studded leather chest, studded leather hat, studded leather bracers, studded leather ring, flimsy dagger

Other Possessions: Necklace of Fharlanghn , Flask of holy water, Signed portrait of Tobias the legendary bard

upload_2015-11-17_9-1-6-png.193406

(+6 CHA)

Skills: bluff (+2) , diplomacy (+5) , knowledge history (+1 , profession (dance), preform (+1), Gather information, listen, disguise

Feats: Negotiator

Spells/Abilities: Bardic Music, Bardic Knowledge, fascinate, inspire courage +1​

I'm still filling things out. We'll discuss your sheet more once I get all the background and race data up.

WORK IN PROGRESS

Name:

Race: Human

Background: Acolyte

History:

Description:

*=proficiency

Str: 16 (3)

Dex: 10 (0)

Con: 12 (1)

Int: 8 (-1)

*Wis: 16 (3) Save: 5

*Cha: 13 (2) Save:4

HP

Total: 9

Current: 9

AC: 18

Skills

-Insight (5)

-Persuasion (4)

-Survival (5)

-Religon (1)

-History (1)

Feats

-Weapon master: +1 str, Maul, war hammer, pike, war pick

Features & Traits

-The sun, oh glorious father, it's warmth stretches to all and it's life giving sunlight blesses all in it's wondrous rays.

- Abit dense when it comes to people testing his worship of the sun/fire, seeing why he gives it worship obvious for all to see, and has been a bit sheltered in the past, leaving a lot to be learned about the real world.

Domain: Healing

1st level, proficiency in heavy armor

Additional healing. 2+spell level of extra healing on target.

DC: 13

SC Att mod: +5

Spells

Cantrips: Sacred flame(1d8), light, spare the dying

*=slotted

1st: (Slots) Protection from evil*, Create water, Detect poison and disease, Guiding bolt*

2nd: (Slots)

Domain

1st:Cure wounds, bless

Languages: Common, (Languages not covered yet, two free withstanding to choose.)

Equipment

-War pick(Exchanged with war hammer price wise)

-Chain mail

-Shield

-Maul

-Explorer's kit: backpack, healer's kit, mess kit, tinder box, 10 torches, 10 days rations, 50 foot of rope, water skin.

-Holy symbol, prayer book, 5 sticks of incense.

-

Money

Platinum-

Gold- 15

Silver-

Copper-

Last edited by a moderator:

Name

Daemo Treegrown

Race

Wyldkin

Class

Wizard

Attributes

Str: --10 (+0)

Dex: --12 (+1)

Con: --14 (+2)

Int: --16 (+3)

Wis: --15 (+2)

Cha: --8(-1)

HP

Total: 8

Current: 8

Skills

-Arcana

-History

-Ivestigation

-Insight

Background

Sage

Specialty

Researcher

Personality Traits:

There is nothing like more than a good mystery.

I am horribly, horribly awkward in social situations.

Ideal

The path to power and self-improvement is through knowledge, and I must bring this knowledge home to the forest.

Bond

I am to learn as much about magic as I can before going home to return to my natural state of being and share with the forest what I have learned.

Flaw

Is unable to tolderate the destruction of plant life, may break down and be able to do nothing but weep when a tree is burning or being destroyed in front of him.

History

In an instant I was flooded with the thoughts of the elder trees. I was given the images of hundreds of previous wyldkin and their missions to walk as men, and I was shown the process of taking on a mobile form. It was then I realized I had now been chosen, and I was shown my mission. I saw flashes of hundreds of men of different races, and in each image they were casting a spell and using hundreds of different kinds of magic. The images stopped and I heard a voice.

"You have been charged to walk among men and bring us back the knowledge of magic. You will soon be transformed and must venture out into the world and learn as much as you can about using magic." The elder trees voice rang in my mind. "You have ample time to learn as much as you can. We want you to use any means necessary to learn the ways of magic. You shall spend years studying, and practicing, and adventuring. You will face foes of immense power, and you will fight along side people you will consider friends. We shall commune each day and grasp glimpses of your journey, but eventually...when you have learned as much as we see fit, we will call you home again to take on your natural form." The voice stopped and i was not given a chance to ask any questions. It was over as quickly as it begun, and I was now standing in the middle of a forest with a spellbook in one hand and the fallen branch of an elder tree in the other.

It has been twenty years since I stood in that forest, alone and confused. It took me several years to find a place to study magical theory, and it turned out I was quite good at it. However, the theory of magic is not enough. It is time for me to put those theories into practice, and now I stand at the precipice of adventure.

Description

Daemo has dark brown skin and green hair. He resembles a tree in coloring, and this extends to his brown robes with green trim. He has dark eyes and a gentle face with pudgy cheeks and small dimples. He is skinny and agile, but his years as a tree gives him a sort of aura that gives him a look of endurance. It is clear he is a bit more hardy that the typical wizard, but not by much.

His coloring is strange though. It is not handsome, but it is not ugly either. It just isn't pleasing to the eye and you dont want to look too long. Coupling this with a deep scratchy voice, doesn't make Daemo all that appealing as a mate. This is fine with him, afterall he will eventually return to the forest.

Features & Traits

-Researcher: When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from w hom you can obtain it. Usually, this information com es from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an alm ost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found. Unearthing the deepest secrets of the multiverse can require an adventure or even a whole campaign.

-Spellcasting: A s a student o f arcane magic, you have a spellbookcontaining spells that show the first glimm erings of your true power.

-Arcane Recovery: You have learned to regain som e of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. O nce per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a com bined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher.

Spells

Spell Save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Intelligence modifier = 13

Spell Attack Modifier = your proficiency bonus + your intelligence modifier = 5

Slots: 2 First Level

Cantrips: Firebolt, Light, Prestidigitation.

1st Level Spells in Spellbook: Detect Magic, Find Familiar, Grease, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missle

Current Spells Prepared(1+3=4):

Equipment

-Spellbook, Fallen twig of an elder tree(Arcane Focus), Dagger, A bottle of black ink, a quill, a small knife, a letter from a dead colleage posing a question I have not been able to answer, a set of brown and green wizard robes

Scholar’s Pack: Includes a backpack, a book of lore,

a bottle of ink, an ink pen, 10 sheets of parchment, a little

bag of sand, and a small knife.

Money

-A belt pouch containing 10 GP.

Proficiencies

Armor: None

Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarter-staffs,

light crossbows

Tools: None

Name: Saram Miel

Race: Dhampir

Background: Entertainer

History:

The cast-off son(?) of an Ashen Legionnaire battlemage who didn't realize she was pregnant at the time of her promotion and would have much preferred to not spend her first year of undeath slowly bloating with child. Saram's lineage should have ensured her(?) admission to the Shade Academy. Instead, their(???) mother actually turned her influence toward keeping Saram out of any kind of serious schooling. There was some kind of minor prophecy that the child would wield dark magic to destroy her, but hahaha not if it doesn't learn any, sure showed you, oracle of Bloodgate! Amirite?

So Saram grew up in relative squallor, too fey for the Legion and too irreverent for the Wardens. There was a stint in a burlesque, but that ended abruptly when the show manager caught Saram using magic(!) to negotiate a better contract. Saram swore it was reflexive and unwitting, but still had to hide out in a squat for a couple of weeks until it was safe to leave town. Of course, now that it's apparent Saram inherited blood magic after all, mom's probably not going to be thrilled she alienated her youngest child. I'm sure she'll be penitent. That's what vampires do: they apologize and set things right.

Description: Saram is intensely androgynous, and very content with that. After all, dhampir are sterile, so it's not really important that they be split into male and female. Facial piercings adorned with gaudy resin "gems" trail chains that head under Saram's clothing as often as to other visible piercings. The snow-white hair, blood-red eyes, and ash-gray skin are common among dhampir, and Saram's stylishly gaunt cheeks often pull into a grin that shows fangs filed artificially sharp. Somebody has mommy issues, tell you what. Saram wears a whole palette of blacks at any given time, with a marked preference for expensive, shiny fabrics and the latest fashions from Veilgard's much faster-moving mortal high society. Right now, that means coattails over gauzy wrap skirts and layers of brocade, but who knows next year?

Str: 8

Dex: 16

Con: 13+

Int: 10

Wis: 12

Cha: 16+

HP

Total: 7

Current: 7

Skills

Acrobatics

Insight

Perception

Performance

Persuasion

Proficiencies

Hand crossbow

Rapier

Battle axe

Disguise kit

Sanxian

Feats

-

Features & Traits

Speed: 35'

Blood Gifted: Perception proficient

Blood Magic: Chill Touch at will (use Cha)

Superior Darksight: what?

Sunlight Sensitivity: also what?

Spells

Cantrips: Chill Touch, Friends, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, [1 of Acid Splash, Poison Spray, Message]

1st: Two slots, knows [2 of Fog Cloud, Charm Person, Expeditious Retreat, False Life, Ray of Sickness, Shield]

Equipment

Fine clothes

Sanxian

Dancing silks

Quarterstaff

Component pouch

Explorer's pack

Locket with a drop of dried blood

Two daggers

Money

15gp

Users who are viewing this thread