• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Story Commission Thread!

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Hey, guys! So, I've seen a bunch of commission threads for pictures, and there's some really amazing talent out there. But I felt a little bit left out, you know? I can't draw very well at all, and certainly not as well as some of the people I've seen on here. Then I realized, you know what I <em>can</em> do? I can write stories! So, that's what I think I'm going to try. Basically, here's how this'll work. You, the commissioner, will provide me with a story to write. It can be any kind - Short or long, adventurous or romantic, fantasy or modern, I'll really write most things. Give me as many or as few details as you like, just be aware that I'll fill in any blanks with my own details ( :P ) Or, if you want, I can ask you about them first. Either one works. Want me to write an epic tale about an adventurer who sought to slay a Dragon? No problem, just ask! Want me to replicate a specific event in the life of one of your OCs? That's fine, too! Want me to write about <a href="<___base_url___>/media/albums/characters.457/" rel="">my own OCs</a> so you can learn more about them? Okay! In regards to anything fandom-related, I of course can only write for fandoms I'm familiar with. I couldn't write a story about, say, Naruto or Goku because I haven't watched either of their shows. When asking about fandoms, I'll let you know if I'm familiar with them or not. If you want a sample of my writing, I have some in my signature if you'd like to read it ( :) ) It's in first-person, which I don't normally write in, but still. I usually write in third-person past tense. So, step right up! Toss me an idea and I'll see if I can make something out of it! (^.^)

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, write about someone having an ironic superpower. (E.x. Can only fly while on a plane, and only breath underwater when on land, etc.)

StoneWolf18 said:
Hmmm, write about someone having an ironic superpower. (E.x. Can only fly while on a plane, and only breath underwater when on land, etc.)
Um, that... Doesn't really give me much to go off of.

And I'm not great at writing comedy stuff either.

Could you do something with my OC, Eclipsi, if I give you some more details? (You know who they are :P ) I've been wanting to do a backstory for 'em, but I am afraid I don't have the time, nor the writing skills to do something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie said:
Could you do something with my OC, Eclipsi, if I give you some more details? (You know who they are :P ) I've been wanting to do a backstory for 'em, but I am afraid I don't have the time, nor the writing skills to do something like that.
Sure, go ahead and PM me the details.

I'm writing something on Wattpad, and I need help. Could we, perhaps, work together ?

Darkiplier said:
I'm writing something on Wattpad, and I need help. Could we, perhaps, work together ?
Maybe, what do you have in mind?

(Sorry if I don't respond very quickly here, I don't have a whole lot of time :/ )

LegoLad659 said:
Maybe, what do you have in mind?
(Sorry if I don't respond very quickly here, I don't have a whole lot of time :/ )
I'll throw a brick (*cough*conversation*cough*) in your face with the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back