• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stony Springs

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring
Stony Springs
tumblr_oivav9FeEZ1r2cri9o2_r1_400.gif
Your stare makes me freeze but I can't stay still
Plot
Walking along the night in downtown Stony Springs, the cute little tourist shops are closed and you can hear the faint sound of crickets chirping in the distance. A car might pass by here or there, including some drunk young tourists who were partying at the local bar further down the road known as, “High Doves Bar”. Most locals just call it “the pub” and other locals will automatically know what you mean. Stony Springs is just a small Maine town with foggy skies, foliage, and historic, stone homes.
Sure, you might like what you see now, just a small, simple Maine town with vintage shops, a pub, foliage and historic homes, but there is more than meets the eye.
Further into Stony Springs you go, there is an unmarked stream with a beautiful waterfall, the farther into the forest you go, the sooner you’ll find this stream. Locals have heard rumors of this stream. A very long time ago, some might say centuries, after the Salem Witch Trials, the real witches survived and soon made their way up north to Maine, but there is not actual evidence, just rumors or stories told by the elders. The stories have started at this very stream, stories about sacrifices and summoning of the dead would all take place around here. Some elders even admitted they were apart of it, but all ended up dementia or passed months after. Strange right? Well that's just the beginning of it. If you’re skeptical about this stream and all its rumors you should be worried about the whole town.
The ones with this gift actually know about this… The truth. Yes, witches did migrate over to Stony Springs, yes some did get involved with covens that centered around dark magic, sacrificing and such, and no, the covens are still very lively in the town of Stony Springs, including more than just witches. Vampires live strong, werewolves roam the forest stalking their prey, mermaids swim through the stream but live with legs throughout the day, and trust me, there are many more creatures roaming this town. To each it’s own, and one things for sure, always be careful with who you meet in Stony Springs, cause everything is not what it seems.

Those eyes keep me up longer than any other pill
And I know, being together, we feel like forever
Rules-Hey kiddos! So, for starters I really dislike when people use non-celebrity face claims, only models, actors, actresses and singers (maybe youtube face claims) are allowed. If you do want to use a youtube face claim please message me first. If you want to use any other face claims that aren't what I mentioned, also please ask me. (:

-Secondly I'd like to at least have a paragraph when posting, don't need to be extremely detailed but if you want to be, then go on ahead! Casual to detailed is what I'd like to see, including the character sheet as well.

-The third rule is maturity, I know we're all mature here and I'd like to keep it that way. What do I mean by mature? Well, no trolling, respect for others, no getting into arguments outside of the rp, etc.. These are all good ways to keep the rp go nice and smoothly.

-Fourth rule, and we all know this one because rpnation makes it quite clear, no getting too spicy for the pepper <3. Basically, just stay before the point of erotic roleplay. Fade to black is the best suggestion if you decide to have your character do anything sexual. (:

-Lastly, have fun! I want this to be a nice rping experience for not just me, but for you too! So please keep these rules in mind before and during the roleplay. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back