• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stolen Memories

Davis Butler

I'm behind that abnormally large mouse.
I wake up, my heart pounding. It feels like I had a nightmare. I get up, and a wave of nausea rolls over me. This is the questions hit me. Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Why am I here? I get up, and try the door. It's locked. More questions. I grab scissors and a bobby pin. Another question. Whys this here? I pick the lock, and get out. I yell out, trying to see if anybody is there. "HELLO?"

(I forgot to mention, if you knew how to play the piano, you still would. You only lost personal memories, not common sense.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloe sat up in a bed as he looked around the room. Where am I?, he thought as he slowly left the bed, nearly collapsing on his landing leg. His vision was blurry and he had a slight headache. "W-where are....m-m-my glasses?", Aloe asked aloud as he used a nearby wall as a structure to stand up and balance himself. The room was noticeably cold. Quickly, Aloe turned around and felt on the bed. Pat. Pat. Nothing. Another Pat. Pat. Bingo! Aloe pulled his glasses from between the sheets and layed them on his face. With his glasses on, a different image was revealed. There were blood stains on the walls, cockroaches squirming under the bed, and a terrifying sound of silence. "Damn! I g-g-gotta get outta here!!", Aloe muttered angrily. He scanned the filthy room thoroughly for any openings. *Fade to black. Thirty minutes* Aloe banged on the wall. "C-C-COME ON!! GET ME DA F*** OUTTA HERE!", Aloe yelled to the top of his lungs. He punched the wall repeatedly, busting his knuckles with blood splattering everywhere. Tears of resentment ran down his face as he continued to lose more and more patience. He kept punching the wall, while bleeding extremely. It wasn't until the HIT that his knuckle couldn't take anymore that Aloe went off. "F**CK OFF YOU MOTHERF**ERS!! RELEASE ME!!. I HATE MY LIFE, I HATE EVERYTHING!!", Aloe let his anger out before taking his bloody knuckles and using all of his strength to break the wall, instantly fracturing his hand. He slowly took a step out of his room, blood dripping everywhere, and collapsed to the ground. He was still awake, just tired

I hear screaming. I rush over to where he was, nausea forgotten. I arrive at the place just as he busts through the wall. "Hi! There are no doctors or nurses, but I think some other people are here. By the way, what's your name?" 
I then notice he's bleeding, and I instantly know he isn't okay. I get some bandages from his room, and notice the horribleness of it. "My goodness, they must've hated him. Mine was clean." I mutter. I walk back over to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloe looked at the boy with cold eyes. His "niceness" almost bothered Aloe but he didn't show it. Intentionally, he held out his bloody hand to the boy,"My name's Aloe. Yours?". It was just as he held his hand out that the boy went into his room and returned with bandages. "Thanks but no thanks", Aloe said to the boy. Why is this boy so....calm about this?, Aloe thought as he looked at the energetic-like fellow. The boy didn't seem to be injured or angry. Maybe he escaped an easier way. Aloe was sure that he was locked in a room as well. Maybe that was why he was so calm. Aloe surely hoped so

(Erm...you can't remember remember your name.)

I apply them anyway. "No idea. By the way, you need these bandages."

Aloe looked at his bandages. Then looked at the boy. It was in him to be a pest and unwrap the bandage, but why be so rude. Instead Aloe said, "Thanks". He looked behind the boy. "Maybe we should find a way out of here", Aloe said to the boy while walking down the hallway,"And by the way, I don't know for sure if my name is Aloe, but it seems 'suitable'". He let out a slight chuckle before signaling the boy to follow. He hoped that they would find more people in here

"I've searched a bit." This isn't totally true, but he felt other people were here. "There isn't a way out, and the glass on this floor and the one below is breaking-proof." This is true, this he knew. I continue to yell "HELLO?"

Aloe let out an irritated groan. It wasn't directed towards the boy, but towards his words. The last thing he wanted to hear was that there was no way out. It was helpful, but still not a good thing to acknowledge. "You're right. But we can still go find more rooms. Most likely if we were trapped, the others are too", Aloe said persuasively to the boy. He hoped that the boy would agree because Aloe needed a stroll at about this time

"Well duh!" I say, heading towards the nearest door. I knock on it. "By the way, why the groan?"

"I groaned because there's no way outta here!! Don't take it personal", Aloe said assuredly. He even gave a smile to straighten things out. 'No one can punch a smiling man in the face', Aloe quickly came up with a saying in his head. That was something he was good at. He then copied the boy and knocked on a door while yelling,"HELLO!!??"

After knocking on the same door for a few minutes, Aloe moved to a new one. This one was different from the others. It had a glass window, instead of the other ones which had metal bars. Plus, this one said Admin. Aloe quickly cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, "HELLO!!". After waiting for a few minutes without getting an answer, he picked up his leg and kicked the door. Surprisingly, it opened. What was inside was a dashboard of computers. On the screens were monitors from what seemed like cameras. Aloe squinted his eyes. He couldn't believe it. On all of the camera monitors were dead bodies. A nauseated wave came upon Aloe. He then squinted even harder. There seemed to be a note that read: SO YOU FINALLY ESCAPED THE SHIT HOLE?? THE BODIES ON THE SCREEN DIDN'T MAKE IT! Quickly Aloe yelled. "HEY!! COME HERE! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!"

Aloe hops up and down. "So are you telling me that you don't see computers and a note!! Look at what the door reads", Aloe says to the boy, wondering if he's crazy or not. Even for a precaution, Aloe takes off his glasses, wipes them off, and puts them back on, only to see the exact same thing. Confident that he is right, he folds his arms and waits for the boy to admit that he's wrong

"Meh. It says admin. There's nothing on the screen, but of course I see em. And what note?" 
I wave my hand where Aloe pointed it out. "Nothing." (You see my hand go through it.) 
(Sorry bout the delay.)

No way. There was no way that he didn't see the bodies and note. Maybe Aloe was the only one seeing this. Maybe he was on some medication. "H-h-hey, I'll let you know if I see something else. B-But give me the benefit of the doubt and try to believe me", Aloe mumbled in a spiritlessly manner. He slowly walked out of the room with his head hung low before stopping and saying one more thing to the boy. "By the way, how about I call you Energy", he said while giving a blunt smile. He then continued walking out of the room and started knocking on more doors

Energy doesn't sound good, and for some reason, I think of Davis. "Nah. Davis is good. And I do believe you. I don't think you're on some medication.....secrets......" I fall to the ground like somebody hit me in the head with a hammer. I am unconscious, and unmoving, except,t my heart and lungs.

Everything on this room was white. Allen awoke to the smell of antiseptic she'd known so well . . Maybe, she wasn't sure. Allen looked around, she was lying on a bed with traces of red. Blood? She flinched, moving away.

"W..Where am I? This scent . . is this place . . a hospital?" Allen tried to recall what'd happened but she couldn't. She tried to open the door but it was locked. Allen searched for something she could use to get out of this room, but she only found a scissor and a flashlight. This is crazy . How can I escape?

Desperately, Allen stabbed the scissor to the door, over and over again. But it only made little holes, Allen sighed. When she was just about to give up Allen heard someone's knocking near her room. She shouted a little timidly, "Hey . . Anyone there?"

~Davis~

I get up, unknowing of what I just did. I rush over to the door in which I had heard somebody shout. I yell back. "I SEE LITTLE HOLES! YOU IN HERE?" I realize the scissors and the bobby pin in my hospital clothes' pocket. I grab them, and pick the lock.

Allen heaved a sigh of relief and went out from the room. Thank God I can escape. . . She looked at his saviour, a boy with slightly tanned skin. "Um, thank you . . Do you know what happened? Why are we here?"

"No idea. I think I'm Davis. What name do you want to be called?" I ask, inspecting him wounds,

"Yeah, Davis is more suitable", Aloe said to Davis as he watched a man walk over to him. A part of him hinted that this guy was someone that only he could see. "Hey! Are you a surviv-", Aloe's sentence was cut short by the man punching Davis in the head, knocking him out. The man then walked past Davis and slapped a note on a nearby wall. The note read: WHILE YOUR FRIEND IS UNCONSCIOUS, GO AROUND THE HOSPITAL AND SEARCH FOR MORE PEOPLE. YOU'RE WELCOME

*Thirty Minutes Later* Aloe came back from his search. He found many people fortunately, but the first person was a young girl (Allen). She eventually woke up though, and started poking holes. At the same time, Davis woke up and let her out. Aloe walked to the girl,"Hey you finally woke u- I mean how are you? You alright? Are you hurt?". He didn't want her to know that he already saw her and didnt wake her up.....that would be suspicious. Aloe didn't want to have a suspicious image

(Ermherm..... xD Awkward moment for my post. Deleting it)

I walk over to her and inspect her room as well as her. "She's not hurt."

"Good", Aloe said. He began to inspect her wounds as well as Davis. Eventually, he stopped after he didn't find any bad injuries. "Erm....Davis, we need to talk", Aloe said, resting his arm on Davis' shoulder and walking away from the girl. "Ya know..", Aloe looked back at the girl then turned around,"when you had your....collapse, something weird happened". Aloe paused, trying to come up with a good way to explain what happened. "Basically, a man, who wasn't visible, came behind you and knocked you out. Then he left a note like I saw in the Administration room that told me to search around the hospital". Aloe took another pause. "On my search, I saw many people, including the girl over there, who are trapped in rooms. Maybe we can wake them up and let all of them out". Aloe looked at Davis, waiting for a response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back