• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stockholm Syndrome (Open)

Satan

hell-bent
Stockholm Syndrome

no slide
L Character A, a female, (My Character) came from a rich family. Her parents still live in the mansion on the end of town, both parent's were lawyers and her Father was able to keep his wealthy wishes with his father's inheritance. The daughter didn't exactly see eye to eye with them, she wanted to be a veterinarian... they wanted her to follow the family business of becoming a lawyer. They'd give her anything in the world, as long as she was doing what they wished for her. So now she lived in an apartment, working hourly shifts at an old diner.

This is where your character, Character B, comes into play. (Of course you can develop him anyway that you would like.) Criminal, poor yet... he has big dreams? The only problem is, he needs money and the trafficking of drugs and guns was becoming too risky or cheap. He had to come up with another plan... why not kidnap? Blackmail the parents into paying him a certain amount for their daughter to continue to live life and draw breath, to regain her freedom.

Perhaps that is what they'll do, and they will follow through the plan for their baby. Or... maybe theres a twist. What if they don't? What if they left their baby to die? What happens then? Will he follow through with his promises and kill her, possibly even use her?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm Satan, but you can call me Shawna if you'd like. Just a few rules and what not.. nothing too dramatic and strict I promise... I think...

1. Grammar; I know we all have typos, completely understand. But I need to be able to read your English. Simple as that.
2. Length; I am not asking tons and tons and tons of paragraphs from each post... at least one paragraph though? No one liners, I like reading and depth. I know there are times where there isn't anything to write about, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it!
3. I don't double. It makes my anxiety go from a 3 to a 10 in a matter of seconds. I can't handle it, sorry loves.
4. Just PM me if you are interested. I am asking for a writing sample though.
5. Please, please, PLEASE! If you are bored out or something comes up to where you can't RP with me anymore, or you will be gone for a matter of days... inform me. I promise to do the same in return.
6. I am on everyday, which means I WILL respond AT LEAST once a day. Most likely though, it'll be more than that depending on how into the RP I am.
7. Enjoy life, stay beautiful. ♥
code by Aukanai Aukanai

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back