• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠ STING ☠

Stamper said:
Hmm since I am a little slim on time, I'm not sure if I want to sign up for something I will probably not get accepted for.. but it's a neat plot!
So maybe
Oh hey Stamper. Been awhile eh?

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Oh hey Stamper. Been awhile eh?

[/QUOTE]
Oh hiya! Indeed it has :)

@Wandering Hollow, so, quite a great RP, right? Always did tell ya that my tastes are wholly badass. Anyways, I fully recommend that you create a main character. In fact, I extremely insist that you create a main character.

Anyways, I'm fully done with my character's personality, including all the polishes and am continuing towards the biography. You know, doing my stuff I'm advance to avoid Amy monkey business. Shit, the haste that comes when the slots are few, it really is some monkey business. And exactly like the one from RAGE.

Elephantom said:
*hiss* You again!
Also, while we're at it, make any kind of shade towards me in any way, catch an attitude with me in any way, and I will put your ass on blast so hard.

Don't speak to me.

Don't reply to my posts.

If I catch you giving salt, I will fucking come at you.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Ass to blast, oh my God... I'm not being sarcastic, this is really not a good thing. I'm not putting my virtual shade over you.

('A')

That was a bit too much, like over the top, man. Over the top. I really don't want my ass on blast, which is crunk up on HARD, and I really don't think that an RP can function without proper communication. Sorry if it irritates you, miss. This is true fact, and I'm quite disturbed.

('OoO')

This emote is completely irrelevant in this discussion. Or maybe a bit relevant, mostly because I'm just too dank excited for this RP and never got to try this emote out.

Elephantom said:
Ass to blast, oh my God... I'm not being sarcastic, this is really not a good thing. I'm not putting my virtual shade over you.

('A')

That was a bit too much, like over the top, man. Over the top. I really don't want my ass on blast, which is crunk up on HARD, and I really don't think that an RP can function without proper communication. Sorry if it irritates you, miss. This is true fact, and I'm quite disturbed.

('OoO')

This emote is completely irrelevant in this discussion. Or maybe a bit relevant, mostly because I'm just too dank excited for this RP and never got to try this emote out.
Alright, love. As long you cool, I'm cool. I'll communicate, we just gotta work over a few ridges first.

AbstractAnnabella said:
Alright, love. As long you cool, I'm cool. I'll communicate, we just gotta work over a few ridges first.

Great.

Reconciling differences, always work, right?

But, I'd rather prefer if we just stay in a mutual situation. You help, I'll help you. And we'll both stay on common grounds, ok?

Elephantom said:
Great.

Reconciling differences, always work, right?

But, I'd rather prefer if we just stay in a mutual situation. You help, I'll help you. And we'll both stay on common grounds, ok?
Agreed, I like this idea.

Hm, I'll probably be able to get out the CS by tomorrow.

I don't have much time left today and I got some things I need to handle.

I'll move my attention 100% to this when the day is over tomorrow!

M0N0 said:
Hm, I'll probably be able to get out the CS by tomorrow.
I don't have much time left today and I got some things I need to handle.

I'll move my attention 100% to this when the day is over tomorrow!

YAS!

This is weird, but I'm slightly intimidated by all these people commenting and everything ;^.^ I feel like I'm probably one of the least experienced people in roleplaying here, and although I'm pretty confident in my writing abilities, I still can't help thinking I'm like a toddler in a sea of college kids-- ore even worse-- working adults.

*hyperventilates*

Deviced said:
This is weird, but I'm slightly intimidated by all these people commenting and everything ;^.^ I feel like I'm probably one of the least experienced people in roleplaying here, and although I'm pretty confident in my writing abilities, I still can't help thinking I'm like a toddler in a sea of college kids-- ore even worse-- working adults.
*hyperventilates*
You hush.

Experience means nothing in the way of skill and I'm sure that your writing is stunning. You are just as capable as myself or anyone else who has appeared. Be confident, sugar. You'll make it.

Mortem said:
You hush.
Experience means nothing in the way of skill and I'm sure that your writing is stunning. You are just as capable as myself or anyone else who has appeared. Be confident, sugar. You'll make it.
Well now I'm going to have to make a character; I can't just let an inspiring post like that-- directed toward me especially-- go to waste!

Edit: when u can't spell bc ur blinded by happiness

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, on a more skewed note.

I'm fairly done with my biography, just a tad bit polishing left and you got yourself a real gritty ex-detective. Hehe. Always was a sucker for everything edgy and dark.

Elephantom said:
Well, on a more skewed note.

I'm fairly done with my biography, just a tad bit polishing left and you got yourself a real gritty ex-detective. Hehe. Always was a sucker for everything edgy and dark.
dang, I wish I was less of a procrastinator or else I would be working on my character too... but alas, I wait til the last moment for everything and always bite off more than I can chew! I admire your drive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back