• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠ STING ☠

M0N0

☾ TEMPTATION ☽

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

Welcome to the Out of Character chat for the Sting thread. Here players will discuss the roleplay and of course talk out of character. Those who are interested in joining as a side character should either PM me or post a message here. I hope you all enjoy the RP and may It live long and be fun!

Rules

1) Respect your fellow Roleplayer. Try to be friendly with one another and not start any fights

2) Please don't spam excessively large images or .gifs, It gets on everyone's nerves.

3) Just don't be an ass in general

4) Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I didn't express it in the interest check, I am really looking forward to this roleplay! I'll be lurkin' (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

The Organisation tab has been fully updated!

Next to be made & updated: Neutral Characters

Anyone wanna kick this thread up with me about their character creation, while we wait for our lovely GM to finish? I quite like The Saints organization though I'm not really a religious person myself.

Rissa said:
Anyone wanna kick this thread up with me about their character creation, while we wait for our lovely GM to finish? I quite like The Saints organization though I'm not really a religious person myself.
Ah, yes, I find that the Saints is a rather interesting group, since it's basically just a bunch of strong women! I'm the same as you with the whole religion thing though. I've always leaned toward playing male characters, but maybe playing a female for once would be fun, ya know?

Deviced said:
Ah, yes, I find that the Saints is a rather interesting group, since it's basically just a bunch of strong women! I'm the same as you with the whole religion thing though. I've always leaned toward playing male characters, but maybe playing a female for once would be fun, ya know?
Well writing female characters has always been easier for me, but there's a certain challenge and charm that comes with writing male characters. Maybe the same is for you? And yes! There's so many aspects that can be dived into with a group such as this. The religious aspect makes me a bit nervous but with a lil help from @M0N0, I'm sure we'll be fine if we go our Saintly route.

Rissa said:
Well writing female characters has always been easier for me, but there's a certain challenge and charm that comes with writing male characters. Maybe the same is for you? And yes! There's so many aspects that can be dived into with a group such as this. The religious aspect makes me a bit nervous but with a lil help from @M0N0, I'm sure we'll be fine if we go our Saintly route.
Agreed, the religion part I've never had much practice in, but nothing that a couple of google searches can't fix. And maybe I'll step out of my comfort zone for once a make a female character! of course now my head is full of possible female faceclaims... oooh I'm pumped!

Just a lil note that the factions in the organisations will be mostly, if not entirely separate from ours. We'll certainly have quite a few encounters given all of them are quite major, but won't be a part of them ourselves.

However, characters can have previous ties or relations with any of the organisations listed!

M0N0 said:
Just a lil note that the factions in the organisations will be mostly, if not entirely separate from ours. We'll certainly have quite a few encounters given all of them are quite major, but won't be a part of them ourselves.
However, characters can have previous ties or relations with any of the organisations listed!
You just made life a bit easier @M0N0, & I think you just gave me an idea. Btw I wanted to ask, did you create the symbols/crests for all the organizations? I'm diggin 'em

Haha nah, never touched graphics in my life.

I dug through the interest for some symbol renders and struck quite a bit of luck when each planned faction had the perfect symbol!

Aaannnnnddd the Neutral characters tab is done!

For now, It only features fellow members of the Sin-You and one other fellow who will work with us often.

In the future though as the story progresses, I'll introduce more notable figures there.

I got a special one planned for all the males characters in the rp as well, which should make their skin crawl! <3

M0N0 said:
Gotchaaa :) but nevertheless, I'm still super pumped!

M0N0 said:
Haha nah, never touched graphics in my life.
I dug through the interest for some symbol renders and struck quite a bit of luck when each planned faction had the perfect symbol!
Hell yeah! I love when I stumble upon some greatness.

Well, I'm quite finished with my character's personality. I'm creating all the prerequisites in advance, so as to not fall into some bothersome monkey business.

M0N0 said:
I got a special one planned for all the males characters in the rp as well, which should make their skin crawl! <3

Uh oh...

Yep, aha Sign-ups haven't even started yet. Still gotta complete the thread! :P

Shouldn't take long though, so get your butts ready!

RedIncubus said:
@Eunoia @Stamper
Would this be too serious for you freaks?
I like it. I'll try and see if I have time to do it. You know I love playing killer babes <3

Hmm since I am a little slim on time, I'm not sure if I want to sign up for something I will probably not get accepted for.. but it's a neat plot!

So maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back