• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Still on the hunt! Looking for partners!

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

So I would like a partner or two that would help mewrite a grand epic story. I prefer fantasy, and I do enjoy romance, but make sure the romance doesn't take over the plot. If there is romance, I only do MxF (I am bad at the others) and I play the female (I can play male, but not when it comes to romance, because I just suck at it). I repeat, it does not have to have romance, but it can and now you know my rules.

Plots

The Great Journey:

It was a long time ago, when only a million people roamed the land. There was a battle between two kingdoms, it was so long ago that no one remembered the names of the kingdoms, but the fight was grand enough to be remembered. More people fell that night than ever before, it was one of the greatest tragedies that anyone bad ever seen, yet after the battle it got worse. The sorcerer was said to come out of no where, his magic wiping them out before they could react. Only one or two survived, they were the ones chosen to live on an tell the story.

After the fall of the two kingdoms, the sorcerer used the blood that now painted the ground to make the blood diamonds. The diamonds wee said to be the crimson, like blood, the product of human souls and tears. Before this sorcerer could make use of these diamonds, a deity struck him mm down where he stood, knowing that it would be detrimental for the diamonds to end up in the wrong hands.

It is said that the diamonds hold the power of a God, that whoever uses them will be granted great power and immortality. They could take lives as they choose and give life back with the snap of a finger. Some say it no s a myth, a silly story that parents tell at night others know better. To this day the diamonds remain lost, and only the most worthy can find them.

This is the End:

It happened, it actually happened. The apocalypse came. The things that everyone said would come true, came true. Not everyone knows how it happened, only that it did happen. One day everyone was living their normal lives, watching the old neighbor water the garden, getting frustrated at the slow driver who is making you late for work, smiling at the small boy with the ice cream in his hand as he waves at you.

That boy is dead now, his corpse attracting flies as his pale blue, lifeless eyes stare back at you. The neighbor is dead too, what was her name? Gloria, she was nice, now she was dead. The driver is in his car, his head propped on top of the wheel, a beam impaled him him, the blood soaked the seat, making the whole car reek of death.

The buildings that once stood so high are now nothing but ruins. The human empire has fallen, no longer were they thriving. Now they scavenged for fod, some even took up cannibalism to survive. Humans reverted back to their animalistic ways, no longer did they stand as one, now it was every man for himself. And it was that choice to let go of your fellow man, that doomed us all to this hell.

A Tale of Kings

The king has risen. The false king that is. Through false libels, secrets and prophecies he has ripped the throne from its true person. There is a rebellion being led against said King. The plan to dethrone him is in motion. He might as well be dead now. Getting him out of the way isn't the only problem. Once the king has been dethroned, there will obviously not be a king.

That moment that the king falls is when the true battle begins. Four kingdoms will fight for the crown. Deceit runs deep in both of these families. Assassinations, diplomacy, backstabbing. All to get a chance to sit on the throne. The throne awaits for the most worthy to rest upon it.. Until then, the Gods sit and laugh as the humans wrestle in the mud for a ring of gold to rest on their brow and a fancy chair to sit on. No matter, let the games begin

B. T. K

B. T. K. It stands for: Bind. Torture. Kill. It is the initials that a serial killer has taken up. At first it was just one, then people all over the city started to show up dead, always dead. Next to them there was always a note, always had some type of poetry in it and it was always signed B. T. K. The police are getting frantic, the amount of murders are increasing exponentially, he started out in the city, then he spread out to the entire state, then to the country, then a girl showed up dead in England, a not signed B. T. K was right next to the body.

This was one of the greatest serial killers to have ever exsisted. He has killed over 200 people now. The fact that such a man exists is enough to shakey most people to the core.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laeta,

I will venture into your blood diamond narrative. I am a brand new RPer here, so you might have to help explain things to me a bit as we go along. What should I do first?

"Look at that fool," says a wealthy passerby in a royal blue silk hat and matching mantle, tunic, and hose with stylish silver trim, not caring that the object of his scorn can hear him.

With nothing but a sack tied to a walking stick and a set of ill-fitting, ill-matched clothes scrounged from an abandoned hovel not his own, Giordo looks the part of a jester, or a madman, or more probably both.

"Why, he's probably just one of the refugees," says the nobleman's female companion. "Toss him a penny for me, will you, Darling?"

"Only if he'll sing us a song, or tell a tale. Say, my splendidly-turned-out fellow, would you care to amuse the Lady for a coin or two?"

After a few measures of "The Shepherd's Daughter," which happen to be all of the bawdy tune poor Giordo knows anyway, the Lady laughs, and the foppish young man makes him pick his silver pennies out of a pile of fresh horse manure in the street. Thus, Giordo begins in the Jestering trade.

Giordobotti said:
Laeta,
I will venture into your blood diamond narrative. I am a brand new RPer here, so you might have to help explain things to me a bit as we go along. What should I do first?
Yippee! I will make a thread after I get back from school. I recommend you start off by making your character, the we can discuss the plot and any details you might like to add

Last edited by a moderator:

Hm. I'd be interested in the Apocalypse RP: This is the end.

PM Is preferred.

I'm also questioning what
caused the Apocalypse... Or what it's generally about.

Thanks Much! - Boe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back