Music Still Collecting CD's?!

Hybrid

The Obtained Rose
I love music. Which would often lead me to contemplate on buying multiple CDs from my favorite bands. Over time, I've realized that I've been feeling guilty when downloading free music, which is illegal anyways. So I decided to try my best and commit to buying some official music to support bands that I like.

What do you think about buying music from your favorite artist(s)? It doesn't have to be mainly CDs, but anything official. I personally think that as long as it helps my favorite artists to keep making music, then it wouldn't be an issue to spend some money than to risk getting caught on downloading illegally.

Yes! I buy merchandise at shows and on Bandcamp. I try and get CDs if I can, but usually they are only single-run these days. I buy their digital packages as well. Support the Artist!

I buy music digitally lately (Amazon and iTunes) but I still get CD for collectables.
For example, soundtracks of games with awesome music. Like Final Fantasy or NieR Automata I also got CDs.

I buy twenty one pilot cds. I still have it on my phone but I listen to the cds in my car, saves time instead of just plugging in to listen to the same thing. It seems a cd player is becoming a feature that is being dropped though

Well I doubt Ariana grande, Mariah Carey and Beyoncé would need much of my support lol. Aside from them and some other popular contemporaries I mostly listen to old soul artists On Spotify. I don’t have anything to play a CD on so idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back