• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Steven Universe Roleplay

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
Gem Homeworld is not pleased that the objectives have yet to be accomplished!

They're sending another team of gems to complete the mission.

I guess it finally occurred to them to stop sending their intelligence to the same damn area to be stopped by the Crystal Gems of planet Earth.

Tourmaline reached her hand out of the ground, pulling herself and Sapphire out of the ground into the empty battleground. "Free at last!"

Sapphire brushed the dirt off herself "H-how...How long do you think its been" she said worriedly as she looked over the land, covered in lost weapons of past soldiers.

"Judging by the strawberries.... 5000 years....It also seems we won the war considering the earth is still here" she said holding a strawberry vine in her hands.

"Five....Five thousand years...A-a-are there any other gems still on earth? O-or did they all go back to home world?"

"No idea, come on lets find a warp pad, I dont like it here..." She said looking down at the broken gems before her.

After walking for days they found a warp pad, but this one was damaged but still possibly usable.

"Tourmaline, are you sure this is safe?" Marine said questioningly.

"Of course, just don't let go of my hand..." She said standing on the warp pad with Marine

The two reappeared in a large and worn structure.

"Home at last...That could have gone a lot worse...Marine, we don't know if home world is still patrolling this area, could you initiate protocol 12?"

"Protocol 12? I..I can try but its not an easy task"...Marine said as she closed her eyes, focusing on the water around them. The temple was located on an alcove of a beach, using all the concentration and strength she had Aquamarine pulled the tide in filing the alcove until the temple was complete submerged. "D..Done" She said collapsing to the ground.

Emerald was on her knees in the sand. She was grabbing The sand and then watched it slowly slip from her hand over and over again. "Hm..." She sighed, continuing to mess around with the sand.

"Marine are you ok?" She said worriedly.

"Dont worry, I be...Alright" she said getting up....."Tourmaline...There's a gem nearby" she said closing her eyes feeling vibration of a gem through the ground.

"...I....You stay here, Im going to check it out" She said heading twords the entrance which had a bubble keeping the water out.

"Please be careful..." Aquamarine warned as Tourmaline slipped out the door.

Tourmaline swam up to the surface of the water before climbing out onto the small cliff, spotting the slightly familiar gem.

Obsidian's gaze lingered throughout the darkened cell she was held in, the fluorescent greens highlighting the ship fading out of her vision until nothing but blackness could be seen. Soon, the familiar sound of shattering screams ringed vividly through her ears; she felt herself cringe as the black webbing rising from her gem was blocked by the dome mechanism containing it.

Emerald heard light footsteps from behind her. She stopped fiddling with the beach sand, stood up, and turned to face because of the soft footsteps.

It was a gem! Well, she knew that the gem before her was familiar looking but she just couldn't remember how she knew her.

Emerald simply stood there and waited for the other to speak up. Emerald's head was hanging down and her right hand was over her mouth.

(
@TerrinX )

Last edited by a moderator:
Not taking any chances, the two toned gem on her face lit up as a large scythe of the same colors materialized in front of her. Picking it up, without a word, Tourmaline jumped down to the other gem holding her scythe defensively "Who are you and what is your business on earth"

Emerald looked up and smiled. "My name is Emerald. I have the lingering feeling I'm supposed to protect this odd little place. Now tell me your name and purpose." She said softly. She summoned an emerald skull and held it firmly in her hand.

"Watermelon Tourmaline, I fought beside the Crystal Gems rebellion for earth 5000 years ago against the home world" Tourmaline replied hastily

Emerald paused. Something about what the other gem said just sounded so familiar.

I... I cannot put my finger on it...but why? If the other one can remember why can't I?! She thought.

Emerald nodded. "I see." Emerald added softly.

She threw the skull down. It bit into the sand and poofed away in a green sparkly flash. Emerald slowly made her way in front of the gem before her. She took her left hand and rubbed it over the gem on Tourmaline's cheek.

"There is something about you that seems so familiar."

Last edited by a moderator:
The scythe she was holding vanished from the hilt up, as she blushed from Emerald's touch. "You.." she said as a flashback of the war came to her. "You tried to save me..."

"If I did, I don't remember it." Emerald replied softly looking away. "I suppose it did not work seeing how you said tried."

She tilted her head slightly, lowering her hand.
Tourmaline was right. She knew that she passed trying to protect someone. That was it. This must have been who it was.

"Shattered you say?" She asked in pure confusion. She then chuckled. "Perhaps it is just one of the worlds strangest miracles."

Shattered...She kept repeating that word in her head. Shattered? That's impossible! She's right there!

"Not very long. A few hours, I believe." She took a small, slow step towards Tourmaline hoping she would back away.

"
Tourmaline, correct? Didn't you have a friend beside you in the war?" Emerald remembered there was a war, the question was what it was for.

Emerald smiled taking Tourmaline's hand. Her hand was soft and warm. The memories of her and Aquamarine returned. She decided not to say anything about it yet.

Emerald stood in silence finally Aquamarine after years of being apart. She questioned if Aquamarine still remembered her. However Emerald wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

Marine stood in shock "Emerald" she whispered.."Your....Your alive!" She said running and hugging the gem tightly

Emerald hugged back. "Yes, I am. I don't know how, but I am. I suppose that is all that matters for now." She smiled wider and closed her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back