• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SteelDrift

NateALis

I PEED MY PANTS (My avatar)
"I need people, workers" I look out my window, "I need time, time is valuable, especially in this Era, the steampunk era!" I look at my pocket watch, "Time is one thing, but a settlement is another!" I get on my Tapper (I don't know what to call it, basically it makes Morris code and sends it to other "tappers") and send a message People of the new Era, I need help making a settlement, SteelDrift, meet me here, I wait for days, I start to go insane, I start talking to my self in my head, Must be pretty poor to live and have a office in a clock tower? Must be pretty rich to live and have a office in a clock tower? I like the rich, i could use a new pair of goggles. And a new pistol, with ammo, need more ammo, I hear a nock on a door "Someone's hear!"

I get up and walk to the steps down, About thirty seconds later of walking down the steps i see the door and i attempt to unlock the door, it has about seven different locks, When i unlock it, I open the door and see a beautiful young women, looks like a trained assassin, "Your here because of the Tapper message i sent, correct?" I head up stairs to get my empty job book, I head down stairs again, "Name, Age, And what job would you like? Builder, merchant, inventor, or conquer?"

I have needed a job for quite sometime, and it was perfect when word came of an opening for a position in a... clock tower? Oh well, it was worth at least checking out. After dressing in a pair of black jeans, a teal tank top and a black overcoat, I pull on my black boots and make my way out of the tiny apartment I live in. It didn't take long to reach my destination, a bit nervous, I lift a hand and knock on the door, cobalt hues lifting to examine the building, or rather clock tower, that I stood in front of. It wasn't extremely fancy, but maybe there was something here I could do. Just as I push my waist length obsidian tresses back out of my face, the door opens and a male speaks frantically almost. He must be lonely... without allowing me time to answer, he is gone again... and then back. I just stare with a bit of confusion before he asks me a multitude of questions. "Oh, um, my name is Cadence White, I am twenty-two years old, and, what is a conquer?" A lone perfectly arched eyebrow raises in question as my gaze remains fixed on the man.

(Use "" so I know what your saying) " Sorry for all these questions, and if your wondering, your not working in a clock tower, we're building a settlement, I've just lived up there..... for years, Anyway! A conquer is a military force, protectors of....the base you work for, the warriors, and you get the point, I need a builer until we can do anything, all we have is this giant clock that is incorrect! I guess my skills will have to do!"

(I did, I only spoke once lol) "Ah, I will choose conquer, but I can also build and experiment. I am a jack of all trades essentially." I said before smiling. This whole idea was new to me, the last time I had done anything, I worked for a random mercenary, doing his bidding. He found me as a child, raised me and taught me how to fight and kill. Its what I am the best at, so why not shoot for a job that I can show off my skills with. "Why are you hiring for these positions? I mean, what is this all going to go toward?"

"Mama, er... Cadence, sorry if I'm a little crazy, 've been in that tower for yeas, alone, with the ticking noise, tick, tick, tick, gets to your head after awhile, but with all that time, I made a plan, We start with the barracks, or sleeping hall, we'll get better sleeping space, I'll keep the tower it's now declared the 'town hall', let's work" I get working in no time

"like you've said, this is going towards a new settlement, the big cities, they're over populated and have no personal space, but here, anyone who is willing to come can get freedom!"

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit overwhelmed by the males tenacity, I take a deep breath, following him while he goes to work. "Uh, what exactly should I do first?" I ask before listening to him speak once more. "So you are basically doing all of this to help the needy? That is thoughtful of you."

I finish the barracks, finally, "Time to work on mines" i look at the clock tower, just noticing that i used it to scrap metal for the barracks

I finish using the metal from the tower to hold up the mines, We have an highly limited supply of Iron, Copper, Steel, and bronze, we'll have to make more mines soon. I start to make some sniper towers, with the mines, it's easier to work, I finish quickly, they're not hard to make when you have a Major in Architect, I set a make-shift sniper up there and make shrapnel bullets, well, shrapnel when the moment it come out the barrel, "Here you go, you signed up in military, earn your ranks up and you can get a ticking time bomb of your own!" i look at the remaining parts of the clock tower, hoping she was thinking of the tower, "Anyway, i got to rig the tapper to go to IronPuff, if anyone rejects the offer, i'll be impressed, that place is hell on....what ever we call this dump"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back