Chitchat Steel Hearts and Golden Souls

A.I.S.H.A.

Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm
So um...... I really don't know why I'm here. This is kinda just a really speech to no one. Even as I stare at my keyboard, I feel myself grow tired. Another deep conversation? Really? I know. But then again, I don't really know. I believe in God but I don't like him. I hate politics yet I want to be heard. I hate life but it's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Time ticks while a singing a lullaby so we all don't notice how quickly it passes by. It's weird to think that 7 billion people experienced the same day 7 billion different ways. Where am I getting with this? I mean, isn't it odd how we seem to disagree on the most trivial of things? You don't see birds having riots, fish having civil wars, or a colony of ants dividing its own family over who should lead. You know, human problems. I don't know you any more than you know me. That being said, I'd be happy to sit and watch a sunset with you. I know, I overthink things too much but I do that with everything. If I'm honest, life doesn't seem all that complicated. Life has meaning because we give it meaning. The Why for so much of what we do is love. I love my girlfriend, so I'll buy her flowers. I love art, so I spend time drawing. I love my country, so I will fight for it. I guess the message I'm trying to get across is that I'm tired. I've been worn down by all the discord our world is in nowadays. I see less and less smiles because there was another attack, shooting, or murder. And for what? Because you hate Western culture? Because you were abused and neglected? Yes, it hurts. But you don't pass it on. True heroes carry pain. True heroes go through pain so that others know what it is to be happy. But then again. I'm just another voice. This could get lost in the forums of some website. Unfortunately, that's the reality of it. So life, I guess my message to you is..... thank you for giving me the chance to change something for the better even if it means being lost in the millions and billions of voices around me. And to anyone who took the time to read this really long, torturous rant. Uh.... hey. And thanks for stopping to listen. And yeah... I would gladly sit down and watch a sunset with you....

Beautiful, all I have to say. You have a good day sir and I too would enjoy a relaxing sunset view. Maybe even a dawn view would be wonderful.

I think the part I love most about living is reading and learning about all the stories there are to tell :)

Wow that smiley face is kinda creepy (auto emoji generators -_-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back