Steampunk Vampire Carnival?

Freaks Poison

Always Up For Plotting
So basically I had this idea for a Vampire Carnival set in the 17th century with a steampunk twist (Steampunk basically means its a 17th century setting but there are mechanical wonders and everything is powered by steam) to it and this Vampire Carnival travels around either luring victims to their fate or basically kidnapping people to be a part of the Carnival by means of assistance, tech heads (Inventors, researchers), etc while trying to keep their secrets from the humans.

It was just a combined idea I had since I mainly love role playing those two things. And I was wondering how many other people would be interested in a Steampunk Vampire Carnival

I love this idea, too. Great concept! Do you have any thoughts on main storylines? Or is this more for characters-exploring-the-setting?

Lol awesome I'm glad you guys are interested :) and to be honest it's an idea in progress. I don't think it needs a solid story line other than the introduction that I'm currently making which just tells the background of The Vampire Carnival and the humans and what not. But I'm very very open to hearing other people's ideas and usually I make an introduction storyline so the characters have something to follow before the roleplay really takes off and the character just go off doing whatever

Darn it! I didn't get a notification on this for some reason.

I'm moving this week, so my time will be limited. I'll work on a character soon, but realistically I won't have a character app ready until late next week. Sorry again for missing the call for characters, and I hope we can play soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back