• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Steampunk Roleplay

advancingAlchemist

Learning Chemicals Wizard
I'm fairly new to this site, but not super new to role playing, I've been waiting to see what kind of characters you guys can create. I have a good idea for the setting, a post apocalyptic Europe. Message me your character before we start please.

The kind of feeling I hope it goes in is whimsical but with dark undertones like with cultism/religious fanatics/conspiracies, I would prefer a new roleplayer.

I would absolutely love to join in! I'm semi-new to role playing, I've done it before, but not that in depth. I really enjoy the idea of steam punk and post-apoptolyptic Europe!

Brand new to roleplay, and totally in! My character is Gearhead, a scientist who looks sorta like Doctor Horrible, with a bronze gas mask. He is about 24 and very tall. He is one of those characters who you expect to correct every grammer mistake and build a robot at the same time. Is that enough info for you?

I'm in. I've been rping for as long a I can remember with my family and grew up around it but I'm brand new to this site. I've never done a steam-punk rp, though...

My character is Galal (aka 'Gally') He's a "mercenary" that has a habit of stealing things. He's around 6'2 and slightly built. He's a little insane but generally safe to be around. He's a gun-nut and a bit of a pyromaniac. He's nice but rather unpredictable. Sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back