• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

STATE ZERO | The Krakens

Other
Here
"It's fine. If anything we can just rob someone." Elvin said as he started to walk "Well lets start go. You lead the way since you know more than me." He made sure that his revolver holds had where unbuttoned so if anything he can try to shot any people who had bad intentions to him.

Daryl nods and begins to lead you towards the highway.

"We'll be going to Freeborn for our first stop. After that, we'll head to Camargo and travel along the railroad to Comstock instead of going through the forest. I don't feel like the Cappies will appreciate us that much travelling through their territory. There's a gang in Camargo, but the lieutenant owes me a favor so we should be able to travel through safely. If you want, we could pick off one of their patrols and take their gear, but that could risk a war between us. Even if that were to occur though, our group could take 'em. It'd be a bloody war, but we outnumber them two-to-one. That sort of stuff is your call though, King," Daryl says, trying to inform you of the path ahead.

"Best not to lose good men. We should be peaceful less they are the first ones to attack." Elvin says " Well before we arrive to Freeborn, tell me more about it so I can get an idea of what to do there." He was walking at a steady pace and then remarked "How did you get the favor anyway?"

"We'll just be setting up in Freeborn for the night. As far as I know, there's no one else up there except the undead. And back in my early days when I drifted around as a mercenary, I found the Lieutenant pinned by several rival gang members. I saved his life by killing the rest. He said he'd pay me back one day, and that day is coming soon," Daryl said.

After a few more hours of walking, the two of you end up in the outskirts around Freeborn, in two-story house. Daryl cooks you two dinner around a small campfire he made. The curtains were closed, but the windows were open, as to not suffocate the two of you with smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back