• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Starving-Aristocrat's Attempts at Art/Requests

I tried my hands at chibi format.

tumblr_op9bi46Vfq1val0coo1_540.png

It almost feels dirty to ask for someone to draw my OCs but hell, I'm not good at it and I really like your style (^:
If you're willing to do so, would you be willing to draw my OC(s). A duo picture would be cool but if you only want to do one you can just choose who you think you'll have more fun with :^0 Be warned, the only art of them I have left is shitty, uncoloured, DanganRonpa Sprites.

KieranLine2.jpg
Kieran Klim: 5'11", Caucasian, hazel eyes, black hair. Kieran wears a heavy, light brown jacket (look up Tough Duck for a general idea) with a black shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, and work boots. He has a lean build, is pretty slim, and has a general 90's Bad Boy vibe to him. His hair is long on top and short at the sides. Kieran often lets his hair do its own thing. If it gives you any ideas, he loves: Motorcycles, Romance Novels, Small Animals, Aesthetics, and Bonfires. He's a hopeless romantic and tries his best to seem cool but is actually a lonely nerd to reads books by the woodstove with his Owl named Hedwig and Ferret named Pixel.
TannerLine1.png
Tanner Lauren: 6'3", Caucasian, green eyes, dirty blonde hair. Tanner wears a varsity jacket (colour scheme is cream, yellow, and black. Do as you please~), khaki pants, and basketball shoes (LeBrons if any, but that doesn't really matter—). Tanner is built and muscular, considerably more so than Kieran. Tanner is a football player and has a friendly giant kind of vibe to him. His hair is short at the sides and longer at the top, spiking up at the front. His haw is more defined than Kieran's and his head is more square (while Kieran's is more slim and rounded). Tanner likes Big Dogs, Football, Swimming, Sunsets, Sunrises, Beaches, Sunglasses, Summer Wear, and Boy Bands. His dad is a rich CEO who has no time for him, so for the most part the closest things he has to family are Kieran (his crush) and Elanora (his Caucasian Shepherd [a really big, bear-like dog])

It's fine if you don't want to :^0 Just wanted to get in on this if possible lmao
.- Kieran is heterosexual and Tanner is homosexual, but they're best friends and really cute together. I don't care what they're doing or anything like that, I'd just love to see the two boys together (^:

It almost feels dirty to ask for someone to draw my OCs but hell, I'm not good at it and I really like your style (^:
If you're willing to do so, would you be willing to draw my OC(s). A duo picture would be cool but if you only want to do one you can just choose who you think you'll have more fun with :^0 Be warned, the only art of them I have left is shitty, uncoloured, DanganRonpa Sprites.

View attachment 306559
Kieran Klim: 5'11", Caucasian, hazel eyes, black hair. Kieran wears a heavy, light brown jacket (look up Tough Duck for a general idea) with a black shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, and work boots. He has a lean build, is pretty slim, and has a general 90's Bad Boy vibe to him. His hair is long on top and short at the sides. Kieran often lets his hair do its own thing. If it gives you any ideas, he loves: Motorcycles, Romance Novels, Small Animals, Aesthetics, and Bonfires. He's a hopeless romantic and tries his best to seem cool but is actually a lonely nerd to reads books by the woodstove with his Owl named Hedwig and Ferret named Pixel.
View attachment 306560
Tanner Lauren: 6'3", Caucasian, green eyes, dirty blonde hair. Tanner wears a varsity jacket (colour scheme is cream, yellow, and black. Do as you please~), khaki pants, and basketball shoes (LeBrons if any, but that doesn't really matter—). Tanner is built and muscular, considerably more so than Kieran. Tanner is a football player and has a friendly giant kind of vibe to him. His hair is short at the sides and longer at the top, spiking up at the front. His haw is more defined than Kieran's and his head is more square (while Kieran's is more slim and rounded). Tanner likes Big Dogs, Football, Swimming, Sunsets, Sunrises, Beaches, Sunglasses, Summer Wear, and Boy Bands. His dad is a rich CEO who has no time for him, so for the most part the closest things he has to family are Kieran (his crush) and Elanora (his Caucasian Shepherd [a really big, bear-like dog])

It's fine if you don't want to :^0 Just wanted to get in on this if possible lmao
.- Kieran is heterosexual and Tanner is homosexual, but they're best friends and really cute together. I don't care what they're doing or anything like that, I'd just love to see the two boys together (^:

Thank you! I'm always willing to draw more than one OC, with out without coupling them in the same picture. Don't worry, when I'm done you'll at least have some of my poor art to add as references. :)

Your style is unique and it's amazing to me your doing this on your phone! Keep up the good work :)
If your bored and maybe want to try something strange

Here is my character's bio and all the drawing I've made-
He is the prince of a race of Eluvians (cat elves) his race is being hunted and forced into slavery or killed. He has been training since his parents death at age 12. He denies his right to rule, he wants only revenge. Seeking to kill the king of the humans, the race who started the war against the fairy-folk (the magical races).

He is 20 years old, I give him fur patches on his cheeks sometimes which is something the males of his race have. Other times I leave them off because their awkward to draw, so you can too.

He has one regular old dagger, and one sword that he materializes. The sword only harms those he thinks of as his enemy. He is cocky, bullheaded, and just a little creepy. He always wears fur shoulder pads, the rest of his clothes are changeable.
I would love to see him in a more modern and cheerful light!
Eli references.png
You totally DON'T have to, I dabble in the digital art myself and I know it can get overwhelming quickly. (and I'm spoiled with a tablet and labtop)

I got a comment on my Devianrt page on trying out using an out line on layer than coloring on another. I decided to try it and see how I liked and I really love the result I got. So here's an example of it.

tumblr_opjn83Cpn41val0coo1_540.png

Starving-Aristocrat Starving-Aristocrat
Hello there! I have a request for you ^^
Could you draw these two characters from a roleplay of mine for me?
full
viktor-jpg.299556
I would like Rena to be uncontrollably sobbing into Daron's chest, whilst Daron has slight tears in his eyes whilst he consoles her.
Let me know if you're up for it ^^

Alright, so this is one of my Pokemon OCs. His name's Kei, and he's originally from the Kanto region.

Kei is around twenty four to twenty five years old. Born and raised in Saffon City with his mother, Anya, and older sister, Lana. He joined Team Rocket around the age of eighteen to help his family's failing daycare. Kei's determination and unwillingness to fail lead to him quickly climbing up to the rank of an executive with his ability to adapt and succeed in changing situations. However, his taste for luxury clothes and items lead to his down fall when he attempted a large scale robbery in Saffon City. During the raid, one of the cashiers was able to hit the panic button without Kei or the other grunt's knowledge. Once a group of officers, lead by Officer Jenny, stormed the store Kei was forced to either run and leave the grunts or battle and try to knock the cops out to make their get away. He chose the former and tried to fight the officers off, all while the grunts scattered. Kei was just barely able to beat the officers off before running back to a Rocket safe house. With none of the stolen goods or money. Giovanni was not happy about the failed robbery and publicity to shone on the gang, as a result he ordered for Kei's capture so he could punish the former executive himself. Luckily, Kei still had a few friends within Team Rocket that were 'sleeping on duty' long enough for him to steal a good chunk of money out of the corrupt gym leader's personal bank account. He was able to steal enough to buy a one way ticket to Alola where he hoped to escape Giovanni's wrath. Maybe even start up a new, clean life for himself. However, Kei's plans of staying out of trouble failed when he was unable to find any kind of work. Causing him to go back to a life of crime as a high end thief on the Ula'Ula Island. He's lived in Alola now for two years now after releasing all of his Pokemon besides his Gengar, Clef.

Kei enjoys expansive clothing and items, a lot. He'll typically target clothing stores and storage areas to get his hands on the best pieces. One of his favorite articles of clothing are shoes. Specifically high heels or stiletto boots. Kei typically wears stilettos, so much so that he's mastered the art of running in them. Some of his best color combinations are light pink, white, and gold or bright pink, black, and purple. Most of his clothes usually hold some sort of pink coloration in them. The few things that thoroughly annoy the man are typically related to fashion. Usually plaid, tweed, or failing color pallets. Though seeing people breaking stiletto heels while walking or just not being able to walk in them do cause such an intense internal pain that Kei can feel his soul leave his body every time he sees that.

Kei's team consist of Gengar, Brionne, Cutiefly, Tsareena, Salazzle, and Bruxish.
tumblr_opm5wcUQJE1val0coo1_540.png

cerin_by_starving_aristocrat-db8plrq.png
Alright, so this one of the main characters in the story I'm writing. His name's Cerin, a Gaelic name that means "little dark one". He's one of the leaders of the Gods who are opposing the Organization. His code name is Collector due to the large amount of historical pieces of literature that he hordes around him. Cerin's a crude, yet knowledgeable man. Most of the time he'll play pranks or jokes that show an underlying answer to larger questions hidden within it. His power is tied to the Gaelic God Dagda from the Tutha De pantheon. In fact I took a few aspects (The gold beads, question mark, and clover tattoo) from the drawn figure of Dagda from Shin Megami Tensei VI Apocalypse. I remastered his appearance so this is his newest look.

dakarai_by_starving_aristocrat-db8y2rk.png
Another leader of the Order Of The Fallen Gods. His name's Dakarai, an Egyptian name that means "happy." He's known as one of the the order's strongest warrior, making him the general of the entire group. However, his code name isn't reflective of his battle prowess. Instead he goes by "Psyche" a reference to the various drugs Darkarai regularly takes and the large nightclub that he calls his domain. Dakarai is a hedonistic party goer, however he seems extremely protective of women and children. If in the presence of a woman suffering, his lax, happy attitude changes to become more somber and comforting. With children, he's known to keep them entertained by either dancing with them or if they're babies by making funny faces. This has lead the Organization to use women scientists to interrogate Dakarai, more so after a bad incident. When faced with evil or what he perceives to be evil, he tends to sit and stare incessantly at the person. What's worse is due to his view on the Organization he sees most of them as a greater evil and will typically attempt to kill them. These attempts usually succeed. Dakarai's power is linked to the Egyptian God Bes. The God of all things good, war, pleasure, and the protector of women and childbirth.
Dakarai is a close friend of Cerin's, something of good fuck buddies really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back