• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic StarQuest

GardenParty

sweet smelling dreams

A twinkle in the sky, the same looked upon by millions around the world. Your eyes draw lines with the stars, pinpointing your favorite constellations. Then you see something you had never seen before. A red dot, moving swiftly across the midnight sky. The stars beneath it start lining up, pointing towards you. You reach your hand out, mesmerized at the sight of the phenomena. The red dot disappears, fading as a shooting star would. The star grid that you came to know and love is different now, the brightest ones lining up.

A searing white light comes down from the dark sky, and you are blanketed in a feeling of calm. Your eyes open to a colorful, crystallized city.

You've been equipped in a helmet and a light space suit.

The city sits in the distance on a dusty red planet, standing out from the dull red of the rock.

A title opens up in front of you. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

StarQuest

-------------

Start || Exit

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Your curious palm reaches out in front of you as you tap the start button. The stars glow a little brighter.

Welcome to StarQuest.

CS

MAIN

OOC

This is an open world roleplay with roles that your character fills. It has a solid plot that will unfold as the story progresses. To begin, look below.

Your character has been transported from their home planet, and has been recruited by the Society of Protection (SoP, for short), to help save the universe from the clutches of Selene, the moon goddess, who is using her captivating powers to control the power creatures of the Universe. She uses them to reign terror and control on innocent planets. You have been brought to Aleteria, otherwise known as the Crystal city, to help.

Your knowledge of the Universe has brought their attention on you, and you have been gifted with a specialty. The SoC trusts you, and they believe you will you your powers for good. 

You will be placed in squad with others of your kind, and you will shine as a beacon of hope throughout the galaxy. 

Are you ready to begin?

The Planets

Thero

big_game_ice_planet_by_simonfetscher-d8iwjd7.jpg

This icy planet is home to Selene, and is heavily guarded by the strongest beings in the Universe

Aletria

lift_off_from_the_crystal_planet_2_by_eclecticeric-da367vs.jpg

The home of the Society of Protection, guarded by the strongest classes of fighters known to the Universe. This planet has a costly protection spell, guarding it from Selene's vision and mind-control.

A-72X

maxresdefault.jpg

A jungle moon, home to the majority of werewolves in the galaxy.

Vernoth

blood_planet_by_soulburn3d-d4x1i0n.jpg

A planet in the furthest reaches of the Universe, home to the majority of Vampires.

Earth

maxresdefault.jpg

Mainly dominated by humans, though it is home to many species in the galaxy. 

If you would like to create a planet, please include it in your CS, along with a picture and a small descriptions like the ones above.

Rules

~Follow all of RpN's main guidelines.

~No godmodding or Mary Sue-like characters. 

~Please have at least 3 sentences per post! (It's not much to ask)

~Please have almost accurate grammar. I understand the occasional misspell/error, but please do not type like a 5th grader.

~If you see anyone being left behind, please please please try and include them. I know the pain of creating a character and jumping into a roleplay all excited to start, and having no one interact with you.

~TAG THE PEOPLE YOU ARE INTERACTING WITH/MENTIONING

~I will control the members of the council/Selene. If you would like to have a character in there as a SIDE CHARACTER, PM me. 

~Do not disappear without warning. I will automatically assume you ditched the RP and will proceed to void your character. 

~If you have read these rules, include start in your CS somewhere.

~Romance is allowed, but please do not have it be the main focus of this RP. 

~This is not a light RP. There will be action. It is not just conversation upon conversation. There will be character development. Just wait for the RP to get started, and it will become interesting. I assure you.

Thank you, and have a wonderful time browsing!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an interest thread! I will be creating the CS, Main, and OOC threads shortly. Lore will also go here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back