Video Games Starbound is AMAZING for Roleplaying!

Progdor

Pantser
I recently returned to one of my favourite ever RP platforms, which happens to be the indie game Starbound. I suspect many or even all of you have heard of it. It's really cool more recently because not only are there a handful of races and some vehicles, but they've also added a GM mode where you can bounce around and take control of NPCs for even more interesting and exciting RP scenarios. Not to mention the action gameplay is extremely fun and even if you removed the roleplaying elements from the game, it's still a solid 9/10 title in my opinion.

The main reason for this post is to feel out if there is any interest in the RPN community in regards to roleplaying via Starbound. I have spent the last week or two feeling out a bunch of the most popular RP servers and think I've found one with real potential based on the players and how it's run.

Is this even something people of RPN are interested in? I really want to hear from all of you about it and see if we can maybe get a little group going. Maybe even make a regular thing out of it if everyone has a really great time! Let's get a conversation going here!

Cheers;
~Prog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back