• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Rise of Darkness - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
And character is up! He may not have fancy force powers, but that's alright-He's an immovable object and knows his tech.

Yes, that shield projector is not to be selfishly hoarded. Gather round and enjoy some protecting.

I have exactly one answer to give to those who have been fooled by the Republic's propaganda:

edit: god fucking dammit my joke is ruined. There was meant to be a sound file of a TL-50 going BRRRRRT here.

Wait a second father never told me there were more than two factions what the fuck~

In all seriousness, Dernic's education in anything that does not involve being a wrench monkey or fighting things is incredibly lackluster. Any interactions with the mandalorians are bound to be filled with incessant questions and mass confusion.

Also gimme dat saber-repellent iron so I don't have to give myself headaches every time I use the magnetic field

"He hit his head, or something? He keeps spouting weird words."

Posted my CS!

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
I read the CS for your Mando character. And man, assuming I get accepted, I cannot wait for future interactions between our characters. What excites me is how very differently they approach what it means to be a Mandalorian.

In Kir's case, he's absolutely living it out. He's not just a fine warrior, he's carrying out their creeds. He's taken it upon himself to unite the clans and restore the Mandalorian people. He's a Mandalorian and a leader in every sense of the word and is looking out for his people.

Meanwhile, Aevyn's a Mandalorian in everything but duty. He's got the armor, he's got the skills, but beyond a vague acknowledgment he doesn't particularly feel honor bound to them. Aevyn's a mercenary first and foremost, and is looking out for #1. His ties to his people are very loose and I'm curious to see how that would come into play in an interaction between the two.

Last edited:
Posted my CS!

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
I read the CS for your Mando character. And man, assuming I get accepted, I cannot wait for future interactions between our characters. What excites me is how very differently they approach what it means to be a Mandalorian.

In Kir's case, he's absolutely living it out. He's not just a fine warrior, he's carrying out their creeds. He's taken it upon himself to unite the class and restore the Mandalorian people. He's a Mandalorian and a leader in every sense of the word and is looking out for his people.

Meanwhile, Aevyn's a Mandalorian in everything but duty. He's got the armor, he's got the skills, but beyond a vague acknowledgment he doesn't particularly feel honor bound to them. Aevyn's a mercenary first and foremost, and is looking out for #1. His ties to his people are very loose and I'm curious to see how that would come into play in an interaction between the two.
I know! Kir will see Aevyn's use of Mandalorian armor as a disgrace to his people, no better than Deathwatch, in a way. At first he might even be outwardly hostile, or at the very least disgusted. He's trying to reclaim the glory of their people, while Aevyn's nothing but a common mercenary.

The mandalorians are becoming legion! But not to worry, we have a sith!

...A...Sith that dislikes violence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back