• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Renaissance IC

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
Links

This RP will be a mix of character and story driven but most often character driven. The lore is character determined so players can mention lore elements in their CS or Faction CS or just ask me in a PM or OOC in order to add them to the lore of the universe. This roleplay is always accepting and all RPNation rules apply.

Last edited:
The year is 300 ABY, most of the known Galaxy except for the Hutt Territories and the Mandalor Sector is under the control of the Galaxy which has become more united in the past 160 years. Darth Nahl's remnants of Darth Krayt Galactic Empire has been stamped out by the Triumvirate by 150 ABY. The galaxy has not known true war for 150 years now.

The New Emperor of the Fel Empire, Emperor Kayore Draco, has developed a growing distaste of the Galactic Alliance. The Empire's territory had not increased since 140 ABY but the Galactic Alliance has come to consist of all the territory formerly dominated by the Krayt Sith Empire. He has come to grown jealous and rumor has it that the Imperial Knights who are lead by Kayore Draco have begun tampering with the Dark side like never before. The Galactic Alliance also has seemed to gain increased backing from the New Jedi Order over the decades to the point where they are almost one. These issues has lead to increased tension between the Fel Empire and other two factions of the Triumvirate. Both sides have begun militarization and seemed to be preparing for the possibility of war.

The Hutts have begun expanding their territory likely with the intent to conquer the entire outer rim. They have bolstered their military with resources from Wild Space and have begun invading nearby outer rim sectors. They have a policy of join us or be destroyed forcing many Outer Rim warlords to submit their might and join them. The Hutts have also contracted many PMC factions, Bounty Hunter Associations, and Mercenary Bands to their forces.

Brewing within the Deep Core is another faction who are masterminding the conflicts within the galaxy. They are a growing threat and one none will see coming..............

Last edited:
Location: Outer Rim Territories, Dromund Kaas, Old Sith Academy

Rain poured forth from the heavens in sheets, as forks of lightning arced across the darkened sky, the Air thick with Electricity and the Force as two hooded figures made their way into the ancient complex of Sith Learning. The Force Permeating every nook and cranny of the ruins. "What Secrets lie here Sister Jass? What knowledge can we glean from this ruin... The Ancient throne world of the Sith Empire, Old and Reconstituted..." Eberron said, his masked visage, making his overall look all the more mysterious to anyone not of their order. "Can't you feel it Sister?!"

MattS MattS Field Marshall Field Marshall

Last edited:
Unseen to the eye of a non force user, a beautiful red aura danced around and wrapped the temple and the very area around it. It pierced the sky and warped the very clouds within it, causing the massive storms that they had waded through in order to enter the temple. It was a beautiful sight to Jass, and an exhilarating feeling as each pulse of the aura tugged at her very presence in the force. A smile made its way to her lips. "I feel it and witness it, brother Eberron." She replied with a noticeable amount of awe to her tone of voice. "Its presence in the force is that unlike anything i have been able to experience prior. As for what ancient whispers of the past still remain...I believe we may very well find remnants of the academy's teachings and history." She trailed her hand along the academy walls as they walked. "Or perhaps even the long lost secrets of the Dark Council that once resided here many millennia ago."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Mandalore the Bastion walked the halls of the Ice Citadel on Jebble, he was inspecting the Neo Crusader War Forge that was up and running once more. Taking the sectors near will prove easy thanks to the Neo Crusader War Forges, all that has to be done is to recapture them. This Ojoster Sector in general belongs to Clan Pellerion at least once the conquest of the sector is complete. All that is left is to conquer the Taris system but a sector warlord has basically pulled all his forces into the system and is holding up on Taris. Ultimately the Mandalorians are laying seige to the Taris System for the time being. He awaited a meetng with the Mandalorian Lord in charge of this sector in order to discuss how best to proceed. Options are to simply starve them out or to aggressively invade and crush the opposition.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Mandalore the Bastion walked the halls of the Ice Citadel on Jebble, he was inspecting the Neo Crusader War Forge that was up and running once more. Taking the sectors near will prove easy thanks to the Neo Crusader War Forges, all that has to be done is to recapture them. This Ojoster Sector in general belongs to Clan Pellerion at least once the conquest of the sector is complete. All that is left is to conquer the Taris system but a sector warlord has basically pulled all his forces into the system and is holding up on Taris. Ultimately the Mandalorians are laying seige to the Taris System for the time being. He awaited a meetng with the Mandalorian Lord in charge of this sector in order to discuss how best to proceed. Options are to simply starve them out or to aggressively invade and crush the opposition.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Andas, of course, was already aware of the Mandalore's arrival, and he was ready for him. In a great central hall of the Citadel, he arrived, flanked by a honor guard bearing the marks of Clan Pellerion. Coming to a stop several paces in front of his Manda'lor, he dropped into a bow. "Greetings, My Lord. You honor me today with your presence, and with this prestigious appointment. The restoration of the War Forge is far ahead of schedule. It's predicted to be producing rifles at full capacity within a Cycle. (Month I think), my best engineers even think we could retool some of the machines to begin production of Basilisks."

Beside the Occasional Sleen that crossed their path, and their use of the force to clear any foliage in their way, their path was more or less unobstructed. With each step, the pull of the academy grew stronger. This would be a perfect place to establish an Enclave! Eberron though burning away any foliage that was in his path, along with anything hiding within with pyrokinesis. "Oh how envious I am of you Jass, and your sight." He said smiling under his mask. Finally after several minutes, the two Crusaders happened upon the entrance of the academy. Or what remained of it. Millennia it had remained forgotten, and fallen into a state of disrepair, having the entrance way collapsed and eventually overgrown. "Damn... Just when I thought It would be easy..." the Red Crusader grumbled. "I'll Keep watch while you clear the way." He said telekinetically pulling his forcesaber into his right hand, the lengthened hilt a stark contrast to hers.

MattS MattS

"I see Clan Pellerion have been hard at work. I am pleased to hear that our forces may once more have Basilisk War Droids which were instrumental to the Neo Crusaders. Speaking of the Neo Crusaders how fairs refurbishing of the Neo Crusader armor for those who will soon convert to being Mandalorian from their ways as a Dar'manda. Even more importantly is the appropriation of the Stealth Field generators of the Neo Crusader armor for Mandalorian vambraces, much like how Crushgaunts were incorporated into the design of our vambraces. Remember our vambraces were meant to counter the force abilities of our enemies, we'll soon attract attention of the The Triumvirate. By then we'll need to make sure we're capable of oppoosing such a threat." Sebastian replied skipping the formalities to the core production issues. He hoped the other War Forges they capture will be up and running in just as good amount of time. So far they only have the Ice Citadel and the one on Tarnith. Even more important is that erecting new War Forges would be a key first move for invading any sector.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Last edited:
"I see Clan Pellerion have been hard at work. I am pleased to hear that our forces may once more have Basilisk War Droids which were instrumental to the Neo Crusaders. Speaking of the Neo Crusaders how fairs refurbishing of the Neo Crusader armor for those who will soon convert to being Mandalorian from their ways as a Dar'manda. Even more importantly is the appropriation of the Stealth Field generators of the Neo Crusader armor for Mandalorian vambraces, much like how Crushgaunts were incorporated into the design of our vambraces. Remember our vambraces were meant to counter the force abilities of our enemies, we'll soon attract attention of the The Triumvirate. By then we'll need to make sure we're capable of oppoosing such a threat." Sebastian replied skipping the formalities to the core production issues. He hoped the other War Forges they capture will be up and running in just as good amount of time. So far they only have the Ice Citadel and the one on Tarnith. Even more important is that erecting new War Forges would be a key first move for invading any sector.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Jace's travels has brought him to Atrisia where he plans to study the source of Niman, Jar'Kai which he feels would be an important art for his organization to know. But even more so he wanted to investigate the thousands of years old rumors of mythological entities roaming the planet. Jace has reasonably hypothesized that these enttities exist but must have an origin somewhere in the powers of the Force such as someone possibly using the force to revive extinct animal species or those "demigods" being just really powerful users of the force. Whatever it may be his journey starts where he landed in the City of Jar'Kai.
He pulled out of the bow, rising to his full height. "The Stealth Generators, yes..." his voice trailed off. " they have been giving us some trouble. Several models have been found in varying states of repair, we think that, by the time the catacombs are fully explored, we should be able to get a working prototype. As to the armor, we have several machines alright producing it in this very facility. Cultural liasions have already been dispatched to the population centers and the public are being reeducated in the Mandalorian ways. How goes the fighting for Taris? I've heard they've dug in on the surface, do we have the firepower to drive them out without glassing the planet?" He stopped at that "oh yes, that reminds me. In an asteroid belt in the next system over, the one that had that station resisting, we found something." He turned to a guard and nodded, said guard walked over to a holotable and pressed a button, causing an image of a station to spring to life. "An old spaceyard... the Corps of Rediscovery say she is in great shape, and could very easily be retooled and match the production of the rest of our shipyards put together. I'd like to, with your permission, begin converting it to produce the new warships my Clansmen have designed. (So about these ships, you want to talk about them in PM Orr?)
Field Marshall Field Marshall

Beside the Occasional Sleen that crossed their path, and their use of the force to clear any foliage in their way, their path was more or less unobstructed. With each step, the pull of the academy grew stronger. This would be a perfect place to establish an Enclave! Eberron though burning away any foliage that was in his path, along with anything hiding within with pyrokinesis. "Oh how envious I am of you Jass, and your sight." He said smiling under his mask. Finally after several minutes, the two Crusaders happened upon the entrance of the academy. Or what remained of it. Millennia it had remained forgotten, and fallen into a state of disrepair, having the entrance way collapsed and eventually overgrown. "Damn... Just when I thought It would be easy..." the Red Crusader grumbled. "I'll Keep watch while you clear the way." He said telekinetically pulling his forcesaber into his right hand, the lengthened hilt a stark contrast to hers.

MattS MattS
"It isn't impossible for you to learn to see as I do." Jass said, turning towards eberron and walking backwards in front of him. "Whether you can put it into effect is a different matter." She gently poked the center of his mask as she said this, obviously teasing him. She faced forward again, a smile reaching her lips once more, but moving into a slight frown as she saw the collapsed and overgrown entrance. "Oh brave red crusader, please defend me from those feriocious and feral sleens, I would be most grateful!" She replied to his telekinetic message once again teasing him. With this, she turned her attention to the blocked entrance before her. She drew in a deep breath and extended her hands, letting the power of the force flow through her. The Rubble slowly but surely began to shake and stress the vines and shrubbery that bound it before finally snapping them all together. Despite this, the mass amount of rubble was still difficult to move, and she did so very carefully. Eventually, all of the rubble was moved off to the side of the entrance, and is loud thud echoed through the abandoned hall. She exhaled, relaxing once the deed was done. "There we are." She dusted her hands. "Shall we?"

"It is not Sleens that I am worried about Tave Ragortas... It's the the other things that lurk in the shadows..." Eberron said taking the lead once more, into the ancient citadel of Sith Learning. "Remember Korriban and the damnable Hssiss that tried to maul me because you carelessly disturbed one of the many exhumed Sith Corpses?" He added, before making his way inside. Skeletons laid strewn about, the majority human, Many of the bones snapped or chewed. Crouching down beside one of the dead, he began to closely examine the damage. "Strange... these look to be fresh... Be on your guard."

For what seemed like hours, the two scoured the academy, room by room, slowly but surely making their way into the depths of complex. During their search, Eberron had the distinct feeling they were being hunted, a sentiment, he silently shared with Jass.

Field Marshall Field Marshall MattS MattS

(Alright GM, Work your magic!)

"We are trying to avoid devastating territory, our goals are subjugation and conversion not genocide. I guess our only choice is to invade as we are trying to keep our crusade fast and moving." Sebastion replied on the matter of Taris. "I actually wanted you participate in the invasion of Taris." Sebastion was overall pleased with the current state of this War Forge. Sebastian eyed the diagram of the spaceyard. "Run the designs through my personal channels and I'll get MandalMotors and Mandal Hypernautics right on them. Unless you have all the personel required for the job then I give you my personal okay to go forward with your project. But for this moment, let's head up to the War Room and discuss the situation of Taris." Sebastion added.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59

"We are trying to avoid devastating territory, our goals are subjugation and conversion not genocide. I guess our only choice is to invade as we are trying to keep our crusade fast and moving." Sebastion replied on the matter of Taris. "I actually wanted you participate in the invasion of Taris." Sebastion was overall pleased with the current state of this War Forge. Sebastian eyed the diagram of the spaceyard. "Run the designs through my personal channels and I'll get MandalMotors and Mandal Hypernautics right on them. Unless you have all the personel required for the job then I give you my personal okay to go forward with your project. But for this moment, let's head up to the War Room and discuss the situation of Taris." Sebastion added.

Lordvader59 Lordvader59
He nodded kurtly. "Immediately my lord, it's been prepared for your arrival." He turned and set off with his guard towards the war room at the peak of the citadel. Assuming the Manda'lor followed, he spoke up. "Taris will be a great boon for us, and it's capture intact should be our priority. The sector's defenses are formidable, but I am totally confident in the ability of myself and of my men. We shall smash Taris and it will fly our banner."

"It is not Sleens that I am worried about Tave Ragortas... It's the the other things that lurk in the shadows..." Eberron said taking the lead once more, into the ancient citadel of Sith Learning. "Remember Korriban and the damnable Hssiss that tried to maul me because you carelessly disturbed one of the many exhumed Sith Corpses?" He added, before making his way inside. Skeletons laid strewn about, the majority human, Many of the bones snapped or chewed. Crouching down beside one of the dead, he began to closely examine the damage. "Strange... these look to be fresh... Be on your guard."

For what seemed like hours, the two scoured the academy, room by room, slowly but surely making their way into the depths of complex. During their search, Eberron had the distinct feeling they were being hunted, a sentiment, he silently shared with Jass.

Field Marshall Field Marshall MattS MattS

(Alright GM, Work your magic!)
Jass frowned slightly, seeing that the teasing went right over his head. "Sure, that was a lapse of judgement on my part, but to be fair I knew you'd be able to kill it." she said, shrugging when he brought up the Hssiss incident. "And we obtained an artifact out of the matter, so I would say that was a victory." Soon after, they had come across various mauled and maimed corpses, to which eberron pointed out they were fresh. Their force presence was faded, but not completely extinguished. Another reason proving they were recently killed. A smile formed on her lips. "I have a feeling things will get very...interesting in the time we're here."

During the lengthy moments of them scavenging the academy of artifacts, the sense of malicious intent and surveillance hung over them. In her peripherals, Jass noticed another's presence in the force, seemingly following them but staying out of sight. She couldn't quite tell what species it was due to them hiding it so well, but she knew it was coming for them. "Well then," she said, clapping her hands together. "I think I've had enough with this little game of unseen cat and mouse. Do be a dear and come out." With this, she shot a torrent of force lightning at where she last saw the presence a split second ago.

After delving into the depths of the ruins, Their search was seemingly in vain, only coming across the odd blade or data slate. That was until they reached the lower levels. The force swirled and permeated thickly in the subterranean chambers, Hungery and Malevolent. "I Think you might have pissed it off... I know you sense it as well." Eberron said gripping his forcesaber tighter. Channeling the darkside into the hilt, the weapon activated with a sinister hiss, bathing the stone walls in its crimson glow. "It feels... Angry... No, it hungers..." He muttered. The very rock was steeped in the malevolence exuded by whatever resided in the bowels of the academy. That was when he felt it.

Diving to the left, a massive clawed hand impacted where he once stood, carving a deep gash into the stone. Evil radiated off of the creature that had stalked them. Standing at 4.3 Meters, a monster to even its own kind, feeding well off the force and the students that resided here long ago, a massive Terentatek revealed itself. Dread filled the crimson crusader at the revelation of the beast. "The beast is practically immune to the force Sister! And stay out of its reach, its claws, and tusks are venomous." He hissed. With a flick of his wrist, the blade of his force saber lengthened considerably, before falling to the floor, coiled by his feet. Focusing himself, the forcewhip coiled and snapped as he lashed out at the abomination, in a skillful display, filling the air before them with deadly plasma, inflicting several gashes and deep wounds on the Terentatek. "Of all the abominations created by the sith, it had to be a fucking Terentatek!" he growled, narrowly escaping a swipe that would have probably bisected him.

MattS MattS

He nodded kurtly. "Immediately my lord, it's been prepared for your arrival." He turned and set off with his guard towards the war room at the peak of the citadel. Assuming the Manda'lor followed, he spoke up. "Taris will be a great boon for us, and it's capture intact should be our priority. The sector's defenses are formidable, but I am totally confident in the ability of myself and of my men. We shall smash Taris and it will fly our banner."

Sebastian followed Andas to the peak of the Citadel to its War Room. As expected a diagram of the situation in the Taris System was already on display. "Taris's naval defense is weak compared to our naval power but it's how dug in their forces are on the surface that is the problem. Our advantage is that we are facing one warlord so if we clean out their strongholds one by one, like rats they'll flee to their HQ and then once we know the location of their HQ we can go in and finish them off. We'd be liberating the people of Taris from this warlord and giving them a better life, the Mandalorian Way of Life." Sebastian explained.

"Question is where do we strike first?" Sebastian asked his assembled War Council.

After delving into the depths of the ruins, Their search was seemingly in vain, only coming across the odd blade or data slate. That was until they reached the lower levels. The force swirled and permeated thickly in the subterranean chambers, Hungery and Malevolent. "I Think you might have pissed it off... I know you sense it as well." Eberron said gripping his forcesaber tighter. Channeling the darkside into the hilt, the weapon activated with a sinister hiss, bathing the stone walls in its crimson glow. "It feels... Angry... No, it hungers..." He muttered. The very rock was steeped in the malevolence exuded by whatever resided in the bowels of the academy. That was when he felt it.

Diving to the left, a massive clawed hand impacted where he once stood, carving a deep gash into the stone. Evil radiated off of the creature that had stalked them. Standing at 4.3 Meters, a monster to even its own kind, feeding well off the force and the students that resided here long ago, a massive Terentatek revealed itself. Dread filled the crimson crusader at the revelation of the beast. "The beast is practically immune to the force Sister! And stay out of its reach, its claws, and tusks are venomous." He hissed. With a flick of his wrist, the blade of his force saber lengthened considerably, before falling to the floor, coiled by his feet. Focusing himself, the forcewhip coiled and snapped as he lashed out at the abomination, in a skillful display, filling the air before them with deadly plasma, inflicting several gashes and deep wounds on the Terentatek. "Of all the abominations created by the sith, it had to be a fucking Terentatek!" he growled, narrowly escaping a swipe that would have probably bisected him.

MattS MattS
Jass had also leapt away from where the claw dug at the stone. She faced the beast, its presence radiating, twisting the air around it like the heat of a flame beyond human control. A mixture of dread, shock, and awe filled her being when she recognized its shape: A Terentatek. She drew her force saber, its ignited blade pulsing with red-white energy. "Then we must disarm it first and foremost. Quite literally." She said when eberron mentioned the beast's venomous appendages. "I'm going to try and keep behind it and attack its legs, that way it will be more difficult for it to attack once those are taken out." With this, she used the force to augment her agility to quickly dash at and under the beast, quickly grabbing a hold of one of its legs to redirect hers and her saber's momentum around and into the back of its leg. Anticipating the creature would attempt to grab or slash at her, she barely got away in time as the terentatek tore a part of her cloak off. "That's one!" she said, doing her best to avoid the beast, since it was likely its attack would be directed at her now.

Sebastian followed Andas to the peak of the Citadel to its War Room. As expected a diagram of the situation in the Taris System was already on display. "Taris's naval defense is weak compared to our naval power but it's how dug in their forces are on the surface that is the problem. Our advantage is that we are facing one warlord so if we clean out their strongholds one by one, like rats they'll flee to their HQ and then once we know the location of their HQ we can go in and finish them off. We'd be liberating the people of Taris from this warlord and giving them a better life, the Mandalorian Way of Life." Sebastian explained.

"Question is where do we strike first?" Sebastian asked his assembled War Council.
"Well." he pulled up a topographical map of the planet. "There are only a few places they could feasibly put a fortress of that size." He pulled up several zoomed in pictures from the holomap. A few mountains, a ravine, and several other locations. "We can scout these locations, find the main fortress, surround it, and then crush all the exterior pockets, denying the enemy a retreat to the hub before finally taking it by storm."

Lashing out at the beast, the forcewhip snapped and wrapped itself around the clawed appendage, burning and lacerating it. Drawing on the power that filled the air, Eberron let out a roar of rage as he pulled the energy weapon with all of his force enhanced might. The Sith Abomination roared out in pain and fury, as the tendril of plasma relieved it of it's right hand, Ichor pouring forth from the half cauterized wound. "Looks like it's been... Disarmed..." the crusader joked. Had anyone else been with the two, there would have been a chorus of groans.
Flicking his wrist once more, the blade returned to it's original length and rigidity, Glowing brightly with Eberron's raged. Charging forward, he shifted his inertia with the force, to evade another swipe from the Terentatek's remaining claw, running up the wall, as if the forces of grivity had been shifted. Running along the stone wall, he leaped off, robes fluttering in the stale air before plunging his forcesaber into it's thick spiny hide. "Finish it off now!" he barked slicing down the creature's spine.

MattS MattS

"Well." he pulled up a topographical map of the planet. "There are only a few places they could feasibly put a fortress of that size." He pulled up several zoomed in pictures from the holomap. A few mountains, a ravine, and several other locations. "We can scout these locations, find the main fortress, surround it, and then crush all the exterior pockets, denying the enemy a retreat to the hub before finally taking it by storm."
"What concerns me is what these scoundrels will start doing to the natives once they realize they have been beaten. Something that just occured to me just now, we would actually have to take all points simultaneously to avoid any scorched earth or slash and burn tactics they may use when they get desperate. But your men and my personal forces will assault the HQ. I'll assign other units to the other strongholds. My hope is that your scouts do find the enemt fortress because without it location we'll have to follow a trail of wamp rats to it." Sebastian replied.

"What concerns me is what these scoundrels will start doing to the natives once they realize they have been beaten. Something that just occured to me just now, we would actually have to take all points simultaneously to avoid any scorched earth or slash and burn tactics they may use when they get desperate. But your men and my personal forces will assault the HQ. I'll assign other units to the other strongholds. My hope is that your scouts do find the enemt fortress because without it location we'll have to follow a trail of wamp rats to it." Sebastian replied.
"We should be able to find it in moments. It'd be hard to find the fortress with a full scan of the planet from orbit. X rays, biosigs, aerial photography. Should be a relatively simple task. Then, we must simply strike fast and overrun them using a strategy of shock and awe with which they cannot react."

"We should be able to find it in moments. It'd be hard to find the fortress with a full scan of the planet from orbit. X rays, biosigs, aerial photography. Should be a relatively simple task. Then, we must simply strike fast and overrun them using a strategy of shock and awe with which they cannot react."
"Initiate the scan, Chief of Clan Pellerion." Sebastian said. The scan would however not reveal a structure suitable to be the enemy headquarters because it was in truth a subterranean and shielded facility. A smart individual would think to search for a dead zone in the scanners but the facility uses counter satellite which makes the area read as a solid underground as if there was nothing there. The only path would be to strike all strongholds and look for where they disappear to on the scanners when retreating.

Lashing out at the beast, the forcewhip snapped and wrapped itself around the clawed appendage, burning and lacerating it. Drawing on the power that filled the air, Eberron let out a roar of rage as he pulled the energy weapon with all of his force enhanced might. The Sith Abomination roared out in pain and fury, as the tendril of plasma relieved it of it's right hand, Ichor pouring forth from the half cauterized wound. "Looks like it's been... Disarmed..." the crusader joked. Had anyone else been with the two, there would have been a chorus of groans.
Flicking his wrist once more, the blade returned to it's original length and rigidity, Glowing brightly with Eberron's raged. Charging forward, he shifted his inertia with the force, to evade another swipe from the Terentatek's remaining claw, running up the wall, as if the forces of grivity had been shifted. Running along the stone wall, he leaped off, robes fluttering in the stale air before plunging his forcesaber into it's thick spiny hide. "Finish it off now!" he barked slicing down the creature's spine.

MattS MattS
Jass did actually groan at his terrible joke, before having to dodge the beast slashing at her with its remaining hand. Soon after, she saw eberron leap off a wall and begin tearing a gap in the terentatek's back. She gained a devious smile, knowing it was the end for the beast. She zipped away from the beast's range and ran vertically up a stone structure, way above the other two. Finally kicking off a good 40 ft above them, Jass disengaged her force saber so she could do a massive force push towards the ceiling which launched her downward at a high velocity. She reignited her force saber and yelled was a rage not often seen as she positioned the blade directly above the beast's head. Her sudden spike in emotion her saber to flare with intense heat and extend about a foot. The blade landed dead in the middle of the terentatek's crown, slicing it in half as her downward momentum carried it through its skull. The separation which she had created was aflame as the creature collapsed, most definitely dead. The impact of her landing caused definitive cracks in the stone beneath her feet. Breathing somewhat heavily, she calmed herself and her forcesaber returned to its normal state before she deactivated it. "Well that was fun." she finally said.

"Initiate the scan, Chief of Clan Pellerion." Sebastian said. The scan would however not reveal a structure suitable to be the enemy headquarters because it was in truth a subterranean and shielded facility. A smart individual would think to search for a dead zone in the scanners but the facility uses counter satellite which makes the area read as a solid underground as if there was nothing there. The only path would be to strike all strongholds and look for where they disappear to on the scanners when retreating.
"Hm... I suppose we ought to strike the strongholds all at once then. We shall use shock and awe to capture every stronghold at the same time, and pursue them to the main headquarters with such speed that they cannot scorch the earth as they flee. We should prepare to strike as soon as possible." He nodded towards the map. "I can have my forces ready within a day."

"Really gets the blood flowing, that's for sure." He said deactivating his own forcesaber with a hiss, before taking the lead once more. Despite slaying the Tarentatek, the very air still felt, evil. Hungry... The crusader felt a compulsive tug, pulling him deeper into the stone chambers beyond, calling to his very essence. Turning to his companion, he gave a slight nod saying "Shall we continue on sister? If there was a Terentatek down here, there must be something of worth it was protecting."
Without waiting for a response, Eberron made his way deeper into the bowels of the academy. The deeper he delved, the stronger the pull. The force was practically screaming at him, as he reached a chamber. Eberron could only stand there, looking at awe at the what was within. "Sister... I Think we found the chamber where our abominable friend was created." He said referring the to the Sith Alcemical forge. But what really caught his attention was laying upon the anvil.
The sword is rather peculiar in the fact it's an experiment of sorts. Perhaps the Students here were trying to infuse the blade with the force much like the Je'daii of old, while combining the properties of their alchemy. Upon the Hilt and pommel there are two extremely rare Quixoni Crystal that seems to call to me. Whom ever forged this weapon spared no expense, as the edge seems to be forged of alchemically strengthened Cortosis
. "There is a hunger to this blade, almost as if it is incomplete. The crystals themselves call to me. Perhaps some meditation with it can fix that while I attune the blade."

MattS MattS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back