• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Remnants

“They are the ones? You speak so plainly as if you don’t even understand the gravity of what I’m telling you. These people aren’t the type you can look up in a holonet and visit. It’s a shadow government that makes money off the war economy selling weapons and supplies to each side. Media mavens moving the marionette strings of society; Imperial, republic it makes no difference they are two sides of the same coin.” She stood up and dusted herself off.

“Darth Vader’s lightsaber crystal? You must be joking…” She droned. How can someone be so strong and so...gullible? “You must have been tricked, because this crystal is impure trash.” Aided by the force she crushed it into fine powder in the palm of her hands with. She had never met a Jedi so full of himself, but he did have potential to make a good Sith.

She sighed. She didn’t want to stick around much longer and those troopers were looking to arrest the two criminals she decided it would be best to make an exit, only to be deterred by yet another lightsaber happy Jedi seeking to prove himself or something.

“What is this a two for one deal?” She sighed, lamenting her bad luck and the dregs that came with being in the bowels of Nar Shaddaa.

“Sorry I was raised not to talk to strangers.” She said with a girlish laugh. “There’s too much testosterone here for me, so if you’ll excuse me.” She makes for the door with a swift walk.

"Yeah sure that's why you were talking to these people",Felix murmured then turned to the woolies and mandelerion."Why were those clones after you and I thought that most of the mandelerion wereally killed"Felix asked not bothering to follow the girl.

"I'm a Mandalorian yes. And I killed the last of my kind other than me." Marth stared the Jedi down as he put away his orange lightsaber. His hands were growing hot with force fire.

"And Why are you here Jedi? I see no means of you being here." Marth said with a snappy comeback. Marth had wondered why normal jedi were so blind. To Marth becoming a Jedi means sacrificing whatever love you were to have for things. Gray Jedi embraced it but were perpared to let it go whenever nessisary.

"I'm here hunting down a Dark Jedi I've been hunting Dark Jedi and Sith all across the gallaxy",Felix told the marndorlian."Now why are you here since you rudly ask that",Felix ask while putting away his lightsaber since he didn't want to seem he is a threat to the mandorlian.

"You also said you had Darth Vader's lightsaber crystal I thought was destroyed a long time a go",Felix asked trying not to start a fight. Felix glanced at his hand and saw it was glowing with force fire.

"A replica at the least. Missy who just left destroyed it. I am here for ahh... Reasons." Marth said with a sour look in his eyes.

He then looked at his own lightsaber with a galing glance. "What is your name jedi?"

As he asked his question his force fire made a threatening spark. It was a Gray Jedi only force power and a dangerous one at that.

"My name is Felix and what is yours I'm also guessing your a Gray Jedi cause only those jedi can do that",Felix told him refuring to the force fire. Calculating on what are those reason and why won't he tell. Well on the other hand he is a stranger who Felix just met. Anyone wouldn't just go around teling people what are they doing here even though he just did.

"You may call me... Kin Slayer. " he bowed with small smirk. His real intentions where so hidden that even he wouldn't remember until the force allowed him to.

His other lightsaber came on with a loud pop. He came up slowly and looked Felix dead in the eye.

Felix took a step back a little shocked that he just brought out a lightsaber. So he ingiting his own lightsaber for self-defence and point it at Kin ready to attack if he did anything.

Cryra sighed bored of this rock. She was sick and tired of trigger happy troopers and laser brained Jedi running around pounding each other in an act of ostentation. The people of this world only served to fuel the fire of the misanthropic furnace that powered her pride.

Disgusting! Every last one of these imbecile Jedi and they're interference of galactic matters. It was their fault that the clone wars and civil wars began in the first place. Even now they are meddling in affairs that don't concern them!

She seethed angrily and stormed off to the nearest holoterminal. She needed to contact that Skrogging Chiss and recover that data. The glory of the Empire would rise again and she would see the end of these lightsaber wielding nit wits!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Marth waved his lightsaber downward. As he looked Felix in the eye he asked a question "How do you know of Gray Jedi? We are few in number ...actually i'm the only active Gray Jedi at that." He said as a very old assassin droid came in and walked up to Marth.

"Hk-78 Reporting for duty master. Your starfighter is ready." The assassin droid said with a choppy voice. Marth nodded at the droid and it scampered off in the same direction it came from.

"And tell me why should I tell you",Felix said in a half anoyed and angry tone keeping the lightsaber pointed at Marth."I also know how to do my research",Felix told the Gray Jedi as he glanced at the assassin droid then put his attettion back at Marth.

Marth's orange lightsaber came on with a hiss. "You have to do some serious Research just to know what I am. I'm talking years of research. As for why? Force fire can't be stopped by a lightsaber. Or my other reason. Which is actually Information for information." Marth's two lightsabers were front hand wielded making him able to use is force powers better.

"Force fire might not be able to be stopped but it sure can be dodged",Felix told Marth."And to as of why I did my reseach I'm hunting down Sith so I had to do research on every type of jedi and I have had plenty of time to do my research",Felix explianed to the mandorlian.

Marth's lightsabers turned off and he put them away. "Since you told me what your doing i'll say what I can. I'm looking for The New Sith lord Zain. He had is trying to create a lightsaber that disrupts other lightsabers. The last time I encountered him he called it a Darksaber. This is all I remember for now. But which is also why I can't let you get near that other jedi." He spoke and the force seemed to alter his voice creating a echo effect.

"Ok but why wouldn't you let me near her and maybe I can help you with this Sith Lord Zain since I'm already hunting down Sith",Felix asked Marth.While turning off his lightsaber but still keeping it in his hand cause he didn't fully trust him yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I... Well Jedi have a tendancy to try to backstab me. Dark Jedi more so but I still had problems with both...ah...no offense." He stated with a quick glance towards the door. He thought and then his eyes widen.

"If those are stormtroopers... Where is their transport..."

"Well I won't backstab you I don't do those kind of things and they must of brought a ship just a madder of where it's at",Felix told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back