• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Path to Destruction

DankWaffles

Go Home, Go Bed

After the destruction of the 2nd Death Star, the Imperial Remnant retreated to the Outer Core, in hopes of recouping their forces. For the most part, all that remained had made it to the designated planet: Akiva. A hot, humid, jungle planet famous for it's thunderstorms and endless jungles, Akiva was the perfect planet to organize an emergency summit. The remnants of the all-powerful Empire had planned on orchestrating an attack on the newborn "New Republic". However, the Remnants' forces still dwindled--even with the remaining Super Star Destroyer and a small handful of Victory-class Star Destroyers. Citizens of Akiva were still oblivious to the fact that the Emperor and his apprentice--Darth Vader--had been killed, along with the loss of the second Death Star. Under strict Imperial rule, the citizens of Akiva were in desperate need of the New Republic's help in freeing them, and destroying the Empire once and for all. Yet, those events would occur until later, during the Battle of Jakku. Still, there remained a small portion of Imperial numbers, and they would soon spark the establishment of the infamous: "First Order".

With a new head of power assuming total control over the First Order, Supreme Leader Snoke sought for an apprentice. One who could live to the expectations of the famed and glorious Darth Vader. But who exactly could surpass such a Force-user? The answer would soon be found, with the birth of Jacen Solo (son of Han Solo and Leia Organa, and younger brother to Anakin and Ben Solo). Under the guidance of Grand Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, the boy would be taught under the ways of the Jedi--philosophically, physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. But what happened when Snoke reached out to the boy? giving him visions of power and expectations to what his full potential could be, under Snoke's guidance. Consequently, Jacen becomes consumed by the Dark Side, allowing it to fully cloud his judgement and mind.

Under the sway of Supreme Leader Snoke, Jacen begins to revolt from his uncle, and the Jedi itself. With that in mind, the new apprentice of the Supreme Leader began to recruit followers, creating a small revolution out of newly bred Sith. Jacen would come to be known as, "His Majesty's Hand". The first three defectors he had recruited would later be known as, "His Majesty's Voice", "His Majesty's Reach", and "His Majesty's Eyes" (basically, these positions meant that they answered only to Snoke, and carried out his missions). All of these positions would later become highly respected amongst the First Order, and are granted many privileges. With a small, newly made, Sith army, Jacen led a revolution against his uncle and the Jedi academy, leaving those who refused his offer of joining the First Order dead, and the academy itself destroyed.

Out of some unknown 'generosity', Jacen secretly spared his two brothers and a few padawans, but the rest were annihilated. In addition, Master Jedi Luke Skywalker survived the assault on the academy, only to escape and flee from all of this mayhem--isolating himself from the entire galaxy.

Years later, the First Order had completed a super weapon, known only as "Starkiller Base". Like it's predecessor, Starkiller Base has the capability of destroying planets, even an entire solar system, by harvesting the energy from the sun. When the weapon was first used, the First Order targeted the New Republic's capital world: Hosnian Prime. There lied the majority of the New Republic's Starfleet and the galactic senate. Weakened by the actions committed by the FO, the Resistance (a small military force founded by General Leia Organa) launched an ambush on Starkiller Base.

In the attack, Anakin and Ben were given orders to assist Han Solo in bringing Jacen home, but they failed. Han Solo was murdered by Jacen, and the brothers were furious. How could Jacen have killed his own father? When the duel between the twin brothers and Jacen finally came, Starkiller Base was beginning to crumble in on itself, as pilot Poe Dameron bravely destroyed the fuel cells from within the Superweapon. Unfortunately, Anakin and Ben were unsuccessful in seducing their brother, only to admit to a draw during their duel. The three brothers escaped the explosion of the weapon, Anakin and Ben returning back to D'Qar--a planet in the Ileenium system--and Jacen retreating back to Snoke's flagship, "The Supremacy".

Now, both forces are weakened and on the perpetual line of defeat, but both sides are hard at work, trying to prevent such a thing. For the First Order, Supreme Leader Snoke has abolished the "Rule of Two" and is now training Sith acolytes to become Lords, Warriors, Assassins, etc., despite his refusal to recognize the Sith Order
On the other hand, Anakin and Ben have managed to accumulate a small group of Force-sensitive beings and, in the process of gathering those beings, tracked down Luke Skywalker. Only to find him, and ask him for his guidance and wisdom in training the new generation of Jedi.

It's a race against time, and the clock is slowly ticking away. Which side will prevail in this epic war against the First Order and Resistance?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basically this a sequel to "The Force Awakens", with the fact that some characters have been replaced with others, and that the plot will be original. (yes, I know that "The Last Jedi" is the sequel, but I think it would be fun to create our own plot)

In this RP, you'll have the opportunity to create any type of character...ANY. If you want to be a Praetorian Guard, then be one! If you want to take the place as "His Majesty's Voice", then do it! Maybe you want to be "A New Hope" for the galaxy, by all means, please do! Your choices are endless! Just please note that if the position you want is taken, you cannot make a duplicate character.

[Important roles to play...]
First Order:
Supreme Leader - ( skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai )
General Hux - ()
Captain Phasma - ()
Lead Admiral - ( MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian )
Grand Admiral [five positions available] - ( Reylo Reylo )
Fleet Admiral [only five available] - ()
His Majesty's Voice - ( Lost Lost )
His Majesty's Reach - ( jbreezy jbreezy )
His Majesty's Eyes - ( JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi )
Praetorian Guards [only five will be available] - ( skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai , demdo_demi demdo_demi )
Acolytes [unlimited for now] - ( sheesh sheesh )
Miscellaneous - Elite Stormtrooper - ( JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi ), FO Ace Pilot - ( Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. ), FO Trooper - ( Panzer Panzer )

The Resistance:
General Organa - ()
Admiral Ackbar - ()
Poe Dameron - ()
BB8 and R2-D2 [optional or 'side' position] - ()
Chewbacca - ( demdo_demi demdo_demi )
Admiral [five positions available] - ( Braddington Braddington )
General [five positions available] - ()
Luke Skywalker - ( MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 )
Ben Solo - ( Lost Lost )
"A New Hope" (a powerful Force-sensitive that everyone believes will bring balance to the Force; basically the "Rey" of this storyline) - ( Field Marshall Field Marshall )
Padawans [unlimited for now] - ( Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight , Reylo Reylo , TheBaconater TheBaconater )
Miscellaneous - Resistance Pilot - ( demdo_demi demdo_demi ), Engineer - ( Scavenger Scavenger ), Princess - ( Reylo Reylo )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
1. DO NOT BREAK THE RULES
2. Do not start fights on purpose. We're here to have fun with the world of "Star Wars", not to bicker and snap at each other
3. Respect the Co-GMs
4. Anything I--or the Co-GMs--say is final
5. You must contain some knowledge of Star Wars lore
6. No god-modding / meta-gaming...everyone has a weakness
7. I don't care for romance, but keep things clean...please
8. Respect the community
9. Paragraphs must be at least a paragraph long
10. USE CORRECT GRAMMAR and SPELLING
11. Stay active!
12. Have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When this receives interest, I'll begin formulating a CS and OOC; and when all have completed their CS, we can begin the RP. If you have any questions, or want to claim a position now, please let me know below!
Link to CS: Star Wars: Path to Destruction {Character Sheets}

(In advance, I'd like to apologize for my abstinence in posting this opening thread. With the holidays being here, my out-of-town family came to stay till January and I have waaaay too many little cousins. And it was my duty to keep them entertained, which left little free time for me, so i couldn't exactly be 'here'. But now that my brothers and older cousins have taken that duty from me, I should be free to be 'here'. Anyways, I'm sure your anxious to get started, so read the paragraphs below and find out where your character would fit in...and remember, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS)

RESISTANCE OPENING POST [told from the perspective of Lt. Quip]

The blaring siren rang out continuously; at this rate, I'd go deaf before I reached the age of 30! In the company of the siren was the flashing red lights, signaling that a formal evacuation was in effect. We'd only go over protocol--for an evacuation--once, and I've been with the Resistance since it's birth. Our flyboys may have had success in blowing that giant death ray [Starkiller Base] up, but the First Order had to wipe us out while they still had the morale and enough firepower. That's when I heard it...the god-awful sound of an object coming out of hyperspace. Except, there wasn't just one, no, there had to have been four or five, at least. Their attack fleet was no match for our single capital ship and two cruisers. I only hope that General Organa's boys bring the famous Jedi Luke Skywalker back in time. I heard, once when I was little, that he was able to manipulate a black hole. If that's true, then taking out a couple Star Destroyers should be a cake walk for him. May the Force be with us, always.

FIRST ORDER OPENING POST [told from the perspective of Ensign Meos]

"I want all ships to keep a broad formation! Once we exit hyperspace I want all weapons to be charged and ready to fire at any escaping Resistance ships!"

General Hux spoke with so much anger, yet clarity, that I myself felt the need to hide--and I consider myself to be the toughest on deck. I followed my command though, transferring small power to the hypervelocity canons installed on the Star Destroyer. These blasted traitors thought they could get away with blowing up our base! Then they really are inferior to the true force of the galaxy! Bow to the First Order!

His Majesty's Exalted Ones OPENING POST [told from the perspective of Supreme Leader Snoke (sorry to assume control skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai )

"Ah! My four apprentices! How splendid of you to join me, especially you, young Solo.", I scowled, seeing the familiar mask and robes.

"When I found you, I saw raw, untamed power, and beyond that...something truly special. But what happened on Starkiller base, that was a failure to say the least!", my wrath could tremor an entire planet at this point, "You're weak for not destroying what holds you back!"

"I killed Han Solo! What more could you ask of me!", the young Solo rebuttled.

"KILL. YOUR. FAMILY! YOU ARE WEAK BECAUSE OF THEM, AND FOR THAT, YOU ARE HELD BACK FROM YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL!", my voice boomed throughout my throne room. I could sense the boy's growing fear, but fear is what helps fuel one's connection to the Dark Side. It's a clear path to emotion.

"We'll discuss this matter later, but for now, the utter most disappointment that is General Hux has allowed the Resistance to destroy our most prized weapon: Starkiller Base.", I merely bit off the last two words, "which is why I need My Reach, My Hand, and My Voice to travel to Kamino, and reinstate the Clone program. If the quality of Hux's troopers cannot suffice, then we will overwhelm our enemies with numbers!", I laughed mischievously. "And when you're finished with that, Caedus, rendezvous back with The Supremacy, for I have another mission for you; personal, of course.", maybe this time he won't fail me, "As for you, My Eyes, you will stay aboard The Supremacy, with me. I'd like to continue with your training.", I spoke as my other three apprentices skulked out of my chambers.

JEDI/PADAWAN(S) OPENING POST [told from the perspective of Anakin Solo]

Mom seemed distress after we returned from Starkiller Base. With Ben and I failing to reconnect our younger brother to the Light Side, only failure donned upon us. Not to mention, anger steamed from me. I had witnessed the murder of my father, and I know for certain that my mother sensed it. When we did return, however, we couldn't delay ourselves any longer. R2 had rebooted and BB-8 was still functional, so we pieced both pieces of the map together and we--my brother, the future padawans we gathered, and myself--were off, bound to find my uncle. My former master. The galaxy's final sliver of hope. Luke Skywalker.

MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 demdo_demi demdo_demi Reylo Reylo jbreezy jbreezy Lost Lost MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone TheBaconater TheBaconater Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. Scavenger Scavenger Braddington Braddington skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai Field Marshall Field Marshall (I think that's everyone...) YOU MAY BEGIN!

Last edited:
Ace locked down his tie infidel’s hatch and powered it up. The whirr of the triple ion engines was nothing to the rage and hatred that radiated from his very soul. The tie infidel launched from the hangar and into the battleground before it. The infidel’s Right wing reflected sunlight which revealed countless X-wing figures that kept track of the amount of kills he had. “Those Resistance Scumbags!! They will pay!!!” Ace screamed in fury as his tie infidel seemed to copy his angry screeching. Then out of the corner of his eye an X-wing zoomed past him, S foils retracted. “Fresh meat...” Ace thought as he expertly banked right and pulled behind the X-wing. The X wing exploded in a ball of fire due to concentrated infidel fire. “Another one bites the dust!” Ace spoke over the channel in enjoyment.

(Snoke's perspective)
I was furious with Jaecan solo for his colossal failure. Fortunately for him, I had other matters to attend to. I took a quick glance around my throne room, taking in every detail. The four different types of praetorian guards, the observers in their black robes, every single detail. General Hux better not fail me in destroying the Resistance while they are weak.

(Guardian Smith's perspective)
My supreme leader has just received the news of Starkiller Base's destruction. He didn't take it to well. He doesn't shout very often. Only when he was furious. He had requested that three of his four apprentices go to Kamino. He wanted the cloning program restarted.

Kellen Revik
Kellen almost pitied Jacen as they left Snoke's chambers. His friend had been fighting his brothers, and the young Sith had no doubt that Caedus Ren still felt some connection to the twins. Not to mention that the two Jedi, while not quite a strong as Jacen alone, were very formidable foes whilst fighting together.

But, he reflected, this was what they had both chosen; a life of betrayal, of death. And so, for that very reason, Kellen made no attempt to comfort his friend. Instead, he walked on in silence, turning his thoughts towards the current mission.

He found it odd that, of all things, the Supreme Leader wanted to reinstate the clone program. Up to that point, the First Order had consisted of normal soldiers. Snoke had made it a point to avoid the many flaws present in the Galactic Empire, and many had assumed the lack of clones inferred that the Kamino experiments were simply another of the Emperor's follies.

"Ah well," Kellen muttered, "I suppose it's another misconception I can add to the list."

DankWaffles DankWaffles

Last edited:
Aragrath stood at the front of the bridge of the massive Titanicus. "Scramble all fighters and bombers, and lend cover to our allies. Call up some Tartan Mk.II to destroy their fighters, and focus our firepower on their smaller ships." The third largest vessel of the First Order, the Titanicus had more firepower than any Super Star Destroyer, and boasted a smaller version of the powerful Interdictor generator. It had proven itself numerous times, having blasted through Republic blockades singlehandlely and obliterating three moon's populations with a full-scale assault. Now, it was at the head of the enormous fleet named "The Black Fist", attempting to blast what remained of the Resistance into nothingness. "And prepare the Grey Watch, we're going to require some real firepower to blast through that armor." Soon, the booming sound of turbolaser batteries and ion cannons unleashing their payloads became as common as TIE fighters streaming out of the hangar of the Titanicus.

As the battle commenced, stormtroopers began to assemble in special areas near the hangar. Each were part of crack assault teams, which would be deployed against the smaller vessels once they were disabled. Launched in assault rams, they were used to great use in previous battles against capital ships, but in this one, they had one purpose: to board enemy support ships, disable them, and prevent their escape. The Resistance showed incredible skill at escaping the First Order, and Aragrath wanted to ensure that as few members escaped as possible. The stormtroopers were each led a force-sensitive warrior named "Storm Captains", armed with lightsabers. They would be invaluable in the boarding actions, as they were the only ones equipped with powerful Krak explosives, which could explode through the thick armor of blast doors.

4C9DD6ED-D148-4AE2-8D86-2AEC5D24078E.jpeg3AC296BC-61BA-4843-8E56-938BFBE75238.jpeg 99B5D85E-7835-42F9-8274-70D400FF37ED.jpeg
Princess “Marian”
I woke up from a deep sleep. My parents were probably still asleep. I got up from my bed and changed clothes. 10-20 minutes later, I walked out, having hair, teeth, makeup, jewelry, everything, done. Stepping out of my room, I peek my head out just enough to see what’s going on. Nothing special was happening at that moment.

I walked to the kitchen and had my breakfast. I soon finished breakfast and stood up from the table. I was bored. Really bored.

17.png
Samuel
The Millennium Falcon

The young padawan twisted in the small bunk in the Falcon. Awake, the boy struggled to feel comfortable, though he couldn't stop remembering it. Anytime he'd attempt to erase the memory from his head, it would just keep coming back to him. The sounds of TIE Fighters swooping around him, the cries from his intercom every few minutes as another pilot lost his life to the First Order.
Any attempt to block the memory from his head was useless. Starkiller Base, while blown up and obliterated within itself, kept coming back to the boy.

It's just post-dramatic stress, he told himself countless times. Turning onto his right, the pilot gradually fell asleep.

. . .

giphy-2.gif

Starkiller Base
Mere hours ago
The swoosh of multiple aircrafts erupted against the quiet mountain peak as a squad of daring X-Wing Pilots approached their target. In the distance, numerous TIEs came to face them.

"Alright Blue Squadron, you know the deal~" A familiar voice came over Sam's radio, interrupting his daydream and causing him to shift back into focus. "That Thermal Oscillator is our target. We get past these guys, we take the shots, and the base blows to bits. Sound simple enough?" Commander Poe Dameron of Blue Squadron reviewed, followed by various "Yeah!"s and "Sounds about right"s.
It had only been a few hours since Sam first met Poe. Sam was well acquainted with various leaders of the Resistance like General Organa and Admiral Ackbar, though Commander Dameron of the X-Wing Fleet was a face he didn't catch the time to meet up with yet. Unfortunately, due to the rough conditions they were in as of now, the two didn't quite get to know each other before suiting up and flying off.
As the Wings and the TIEs collided, a massive dogfight pursued. Various ships would chase others, while the unfortunate ones would end up teamed up on and ultimately, annihilated.
Samuel flew through the various chases. He was in
way over his head. When Sam said he was a good pilot, he meant he could maneuver his way through an asteroid field, not be apart of a small scale attack on an entire First Order planet-superweapon. Well, at least he could pretend the fighters around him were asteroids.
Suddenly, a TIE Fighter locked onto him. Attempting to shake the opponent by drifting across the sky, around other ships to make the TIE head for someone else instead, the pilot continued its course for Sam's X-Wing.
"C'mon..." He mumbled to himself, flipping in many directions, still trying to redirect the TIE off of him. The alarm going off on Sam's screen kept getting louder and louder. More focused on the lock-on behind him, the boy also didn't notice that he was heading straight down to the Thermal Oscillator. Suddenly jolting to his right, Samuel flew onward, only barely scrapping the steel surface below. The TIE behind him was too late to notice, though before he could crash, the TIE Pilot managed to hit one of wings of Sam's fighter.
"Urgh!" Sam bumped his head on the console as the blast on his wing shook the entire fighter.
"Blue-8, you good?" A voice asked in the com. Sam pressed the red button on his console and replied with a 'Yeah..' "Good to hear that, kid. Good to hear." The com went empty as the fighters continued their mission.
"I hope I'm good..." Sam tried to look back at the damaged wing. "BB-3, how bad is the damage?"
A casual beep turned to a slightly concerned whistle as the droid behind the cockpit turned to look at the wing of the fighter. "I suppose that's not too bad.." Sam reflected, his focus kept on a TIE ahead of him he was able to lock on to. Beebeethree would reply with an almost hysterical laugh of beeps. Perhaps it was pretty bad.
"Alright then...what are the odds of surviving with a wing that injured..?" Sam asked, a bit annoyed by the BB unit's attitude. Three beeps came from the droid, their pitch sounding nearly identical to the words; "Odds? What odds?"

Firing a final blast at the TIE, Sam's fighter dashed through the explosion, heading near the tip of the atmosphere. The sun was getting darker, and soon Starkiller Base would fire again. Out of nowhere, Sam's fighter stopped. It just...stopped. Sam would let go of the controls and then grab ahold again, trying to see if the fighter just needed a little boost, but nothing happened.
"BB-3..." Sam pressed several buttons, trying to solve what was wrong with his X-Wing. The young pilot's stomach began to feel all over the place as he looked through the window to see the ground growing closer and closer. "BB-3! Reboot all of the thrusters!" Beebeethree beeped in protest. "Just do whatever you have to!"

As the BB Unit rebooted all of the systems in the X-Wing, Sam glanced to his left, and then looked back again. The horizon between Starkiller Base's surface and space above him was stunning. If he hadn't been falling to his doom, Sam would've sighing and rest back, not giving a care in the world of any other problems he faced. Constant beeping awoke Sam from his train of thought as the console turned on. Grabbing ahold of his controls, Blue-8 twisted around and dived towards the ground, only barely lifting itself up and turning back to the massive TIE Fighter fleet.
Sam felt relieved to be alive and to fight another day, though he's risked his live far too many times than he's comfy for today. Joining the rest of his squadron, Sam entered the trench of Starkiller Base and fended off Poe Dameron from ground turrets and following TIEs.

. . .

The Millennium Falcon
Sam awoke, looking to his left. He was in the Millennium Falcon, once owned by the famous Han Solo (a man he had hoped to meet one day, though the closest he ever got to him was on D'Qar, when the Resistance discussed Starkiller Base). Climbing out of the relief bunk placed inside the interior wall, Sam shook his head, shaking any trace of bad dream he had left in his head. Remembering where he was, Samuel speed walked to the Falcon's cockpit, where a 7ft Wookie sat, dozing off on the pilot's chair while playing with a pair of small, golden dice. (And, supposedly, any other padawans)
"Morning." Samuel spoke, yawning as he looked out of the window ahead of him, curious as to how much longer the trip would be.
"Rrump." Chewbacca greeted, still partly piloting and partly daydreaming.

(Of course, open for interaction.)

Attachments

• Chewbacca-TFA.png
    Chewbacca-TFA.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 2
Zaeva held his kneeled position in front of snoke. His eyes following each of Snoke's other apprentices, paying close attention to solo. Zaeva could almost feel the conflict rising from within him. Is this what the Supreme leader wanted? But that was of little concern to Zaeva. The mandolorian was much more interested in the mission his comrades had been sentered on. According to the archives of the, now defunct, empire for all of the benifits clones gave the Republic, the flaws of the army vastly out weighed any benifits. Zaeva had always thought a properly implemented droid army would be the most effective. Of course the student would never dare to question the master's wishes, at least out loud.

Of course thoughts of the ultimate nature and effectiveness of the first order's armory was just a way for Zaeva to hide his true feelings. With the destruction of the order's crown jewl, StarKiller base, the situation at hand was grim. The Supreme leader had lost alot of soldiers, and Zaeva had never seen his master filled with more anger. The mandolorian thought this to be an overall good thing. Knowing that those with the most anger and hate were often the strongest in the dark side. But Zaeva was still nervous. Not that any one could tell, his face was just as stoic and emotionless as usual, but he knew that Snoke likely wasn't happy with him. Despite spending years hunting down the materials needed to craft his viber sword Zaeva had yet to complete his lightsaber. The only peice that remained was the most important, the Kyber Crystal that would be housed within the hilt.

Zaeva figured The Supreme leader was likely displeased with his lack of a true sith weapon. The mandolorian hoped that his guess was wrong.

It was going to be a massacre if they couldn't escape, Tarsus knew standing on the bridge of his Viscount-class Star Defender. They would not take them down so easily, however, and whilst Tarsus in his vengeful state had many plans in his head that could be considered suicidal he always stuck with his first rule, don't waste the lives of good men and women. He immediatly hailed the two Cruisers beside him and once he shut up their commanders he began "I want you both to Immediately withrdraw behind but close to my sides for some semblance of protection, you will launch all fighters and by god if you have fighters spare you will not hesiate to fill them up with bomber pilots, we need all the help we can get. They will protect your ships and do nothing more. Your main weapons shall NOT target any ship larger than an enemy bomber or fighter, they are your main priority. Finally whilst doing all of this you will slowly withdraw until it becomes more pheasable to jump into hyper space, any of your fighters still out n the open shall land on the Star, is that clear?" The two Captains immediatly gave the affirmative and followed through with their orders, there was one problem though with Tarsus's plan...his own ship.

He got to adressing his own ship "All fighters will deploy and protect both the Star and the Cruisers if possible. We will not win this day but if he we can save as many lives as possible is that not a cause worth fighting for? These First Order louts think they are better than us but we already beat the Empire and what are they other than fan boys and poor imitations? All weapons are to target their fighters and bombers and I want power halved in the engines and put into shields."

Then he say back in his chair with only two more things to do, signal the New Republic for immediate back up so they can withdraw, which was already done and contact the enemy Commander. He hailed the Titanicuso on his comms.

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

"Lord Mandalore, this the current report on the status of Mandalorian Space. MandalMotors, Mandal Hypernautics, and other Mandalorian companies along with their assets are now operating at their full capacity since we recovered them from foreign powers. We have been sending capable warriors to track down and recover Beskar shipments that were sent outside Mandalorian Space. Thanks to MandalMotors and Mandal Hypernautics as well as great coordination among the clans the Mandalorian Defense Fleet is now combat ready. Worlds in the Mandalore Sector are also once again secure thanks to you assigning clans to specific planets. The search and recovery of assets lost after the Neo Crusader era has yet to yield anything, the top priority is finding and restoring a War Forge with the hope that we can get our hands on data for things such as the Basilisk War Droids. This conclude my report, Lord Mandalore." This report was given by one of his Senior Staff Members in his War Room at the Mandalore's Fortress in Sundari.

"Very Well!" Sebastion replied acknowledging the report. Since becoming Mandalore his focus has been to take care of matters within the Mandalore Sector and recover Mandalorian assets before any foreign excursions. With the technological advances today they do have what they need to essentially refurbish and bring back to life a Neo Crusader War Forge but the locations of which have been lost over thousands of years. Just getting their hands on one would be game changing. The only surviving war droids are trophies kept by wealthy collectors few far between over the Galaxy and they lack most of their internal components that would be key making a fully functional War Droid. Revan had really done a number on the Mandalorians even thousands of years after him they are still stagnated by the results of his actions.

----------------------------------------------------

Jace did nothing but simply perform various martial arts poses and forms with his wan shen as meditation and to pass the time. He hardly knew the people he was on this ship with bound for who knows where. He had decided to trust the force on this one and hoped they weren't heading towards impending doom. Would have been no point escaping slaughter on Yanibar to get killed following a pair of Jedi. There's a reason both the Zeison Sha and Matukai order never merged with the Jedi, they have a habit of screwing things up for everyone.

On a small, desolate planet, one isolated from most of the galaxy due to its vast distance from anything else in the cosmos, the fading light of the planet's twin suns glinted off the hull of an X-wing. The fighter lay crashed on the shore of a small island. Gentle waves lapped against the mud splattered ship, which seemed to have been recently abandoned after its evidently unpleasant landing. As the sinking suns bathed the island in golden orange light, there would be one single clear and visible indication that the owner of the forgotten X-wing hadn't perished or even gone very far. A small, almost insignificant looking dark silhouette was sitting against the bright and vibrant colored sky that was welcoming the setting of the suns. The figure was perched upon one of the cliffs that was near the shoreline, not too far from the abandoned ship.

The lone individual was wearing long, light colored robes underneath a darker colored cloak and hood. The robes that he wore could be easily identified as the robes of a Jedi, even if somewhat concealed by the cloak. The person who wore them was in fact a Jedi, and even used to be considered the Grand Master of a new order of protectors of the peace that he had formed personally. He had been a Jedi Master indeed, until all that he had worked so hard to create had suddenly been destroyed overnight. Luke Skywalker had barely managed to escape the chaos and carnage to the desolate planet of Ahch-To, where he was currently residing now. He had arrived on the planet not too long ago; it had been about a week since he had started fleeing.

The lone Jedi now sat in a cross legged position while facing towards the waves that tossed and churned against the island's shore, seeming to not pay much attention to any of those such surroundings as he intently stared down towards an old book that he held in his hands. From a distance, the man could seem to be almost a picturesque example of tranquility while sitting perched on the cliff, and nothing much in his posture or even his expression seemed to indicate otherwise. But if one looked close enough, something very different would begin to become apparent. While looking through the ancient looking book that he held, he did so as carefully and delicately as if it might crumble to dust in his hands at any moment, but there was a certain aspect to his gaze that betrayed his outward calm. There seemed to be a hunger and a certain desperation in his pale blue eyes, which only became more and more apparent as he continued to turn the pages.

Luke had been looking over one of the ancient Jedi texts for hours, desperately searching for something within the pages that he simply could not find. What he was looking for even he didn't know, but he knew that he needed to find something, something which would provide him with the clarification and guidance that he needed. But as he kept searching, there continued to be no answers there that truly satisfied him; there were only things that raised more questions and confusion in his mind. He was in complete turmoil, as anything near enough to him could clearly sense through the Force. Yet as the one of the two suns slowly sank beyond the horizon and cast the island in twilight's purple glow, Luke found his gaze being diverted from the book to the setting of the twin suns. A sharp pang of wistfulness and nostalgia twisted inside him for a moment, as he remembered a time when he had often watched a different pair of twin suns sink below the horizon of desert sand dunes, having been so much more carefree and naive than he was now.

With a deep sigh, the lone Jedi slowly closed the old book and set it aside. His posture was more slumped than it had been before; his expression now conveyed how dejected and lost he really was. Luke continued to silently watch the sunset for a few more moments. His emotions were whirling and nearly spiraling out of control inside him, and the Force around him seemed to simply ache with many levels of pain, confusion, and guilt. The burning ruins of his Jedi temple, with the countless bodies inside, continuously replayed over and over in his mind. All of the emotions that he felt from this, building up more and more in their intensity due his attempts to restrain and control them, started to be reaching an emotional peak. Luke's breathing became heavier and more ragged as the emotions reached a point of escalation. In the midst of all this emotional turmoil that was consuming him, at last he couldn't take it any longer, and spoke out with one single word.

"Ben."

This one word was quietly said with much emotion, his tone of voice strained and slightly pleading while saying it. He was not calling for his nephew that had that name, but rather the man that his nephew had been named after. There was no response. The Force felt empty and listless without the noticeable presence of the mentor that he had asked for guidance so many times before. While perhaps he hadn't attempted to request Ben's guidance as often as he had when younger, he desperately needed at least some kind of response now. Luke took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and then opened himself up to the Force. He had been refraining from doing so for the past few days, mostly due to his conflicting feelings. Now he could stretch his senses to much of the galaxy, while keeping his own bright Force presence masked.

Immediately the Jedi drew a sharp breath, feeling almost suffocated by the wave of darkness that assaulted him. The galaxy was beginning to be consumed by darkness once more, so that everything felt almost as bleak as it did when the Empire had taken total control over the galaxy. Luke was familiar with the approaching darkness, but when he had searched the galaxy before he had felt many tiny pinpricks of light that were like distant stars, which had given him hope about the small presences of light that would be ready and able to combat the rising darkness. Now he felt nothing, nothing but the achingly noticeable absence of the Light. The little pinpricks were so few and far between now, they were hardly visible or noticeable at all.

He soon attempted not to focus on all of this, and instead focused his attentions on being open to any communication through the Force, specifically from the one that he was trying to hear from. Luke spoke up once again, his voice sounding somewhat composed, yet somehow even more pleading than it had been before. "Ben." He didn't call out for only Ben this time however, and instead reached out for his other former mentor as well. "Yoda." He hesitated before speaking up again, collecting himself for a few moments before speaking in a murmured voice that was little more than a whisper. "...Father."

Still, even after his second entreaty, there was not even a stir in the Force to indicate a response. Luke heaved another sigh, bowing his head in shame before continuing on gravely. "I know I failed you." He glanced away and towards the ground despite not having reopened his eyes. His voice sounded heavily weighted with pain and regret when he spoke. "I failed everyone." He fell silent after solemnly saying this, reeling with the weight of his admittance. It was true. He had failed everyone. He had failed the Jedi by letting his new order crumble, he had failed the Republic by not being there to protect it; he had failed Han and Leia by being unable to save their son. But simply remaining on Ahch-To and wallowing in his guilt and misery wouldn't change any of that. What was he doing here?

Even if the planet was the very founding place of Jedi, he still hadn't found any of the answers or clarity that he had wanted here, and instead felt more uncertain and confused about what he should do and believe in than ever. Luke's confusion and uncertainty began to compound into frustration, especially due to how much of a helpless failure he truly felt he was at the moment. "But what am I supposed to do now, Ben?" He exclaimed this in utter frustration and annoyance, for a moment not sounding completely unlike the impatient and restless Tatooine farm boy that he had been so long ago. His brief burst of temper was quickly subdued however, and he let out a deep exhale of air before resting his head in his hands. When he spoke up again, he sounded much quieter and more worn out than before. "What should I do?" Luke shook his head slightly as an answer offered itself in the back of his mind, almost as if his own conscience was trying to guide him. He spoke up to firmly reject the answer that seemed to be the obvious one. "I can't go back yet."

At this point he had managed to compose and calm himself, even though he was still unable to voice aloud his reasons for not wanting to go back. He was too ashamed to admit true reason why he felt that he couldn't return, and rather tried to rationalize it out in his head as if there were other reasons. The truth was, he was afraid. He was afraid to face those that he had failed, and he feared that he would just end up getting more people hurt by coming back or doing anything. By now, it was clear that it wouldn't be easy to strike down the source of the consuming darkness. It was true that he had done so before... but how could he do so again? He had grown older, and things just weren't the same anymore. These sort of thoughts were what clouded the conflicted Jedi's mind, and always caused his longing to go back to his friends and family to be waylaid.

Luke pushed his thoughts about the matter to the side now, his decision about it having already been reluctantly made. He closed his eyes once more, and spoke up in a calmer tone. "I need your guidance." After a few moments, he couldn't help but add one last fervent, pleading word. "Please." He waited for a long time after speaking, hoping beyond hope to hear some sort of response or at least a sign that his beloved mentors and father hadn't abandoned him completely. There was nothing. Luke had never felt so completely and utterly alone. The Force seemed to almost be taunting him with its stillness and tranquility. He seemed to slump a bit more after a while, feeling both betrayed and lost. His emotional turmoil only increased as the moments passed.

He was unsure of what to do, and of what he should really believe in anymore. He had tried to uphold the code of the Jedi when teaching his students, but had followed what his own heart had felt best to do when dealing with his nephew. Had he been wrong? There were just too many doubts, too many things that he needed to try to sort out in his mind. Apparently he would have to travel that path alone. To do so however, he needed peace; he needed to close off his mind from all of the other thoughts and distractions that were tormenting him. There was only one way to do so. Luke hesitated before doing anything, hardly able to bring himself to do what he felt forced and driven to do. Soon his expression somewhat hardened however, as he made his final decision.

Taking a deep breath, the Jedi once again opened himself to the Force. He allowed himself to relish the feeling one more time, the feeling of the pure energy, both Light and Dark, that danced at his fingertips. He could still feel the darkness that was slowly consuming the galaxy. When he stretched his senses for a moment in vain hope of trying to locate any remnants of the Light that had once been there, he could sense nothing but dimness. The only Force signature that stood out to him in its brightness was Leia's, which he immediately recoiled from, despite his longing to reach out to his sister. There seemed to not be much hope left for the galaxy at the moment, and Luke could not be that hope any longer. The time for his role in the fate of the galaxy was over. He drew a long breath in an attempt to prepare himself for what he was going to do, and also murmured two last words to his mentors that he had failed, as well as to the entire galaxy that he had let down.

"... I'm sorry."

With a measured sigh, the once great Jedi slowly retreated in on himself, and with great effort, suddenly cut off his connection with the Force. This wasn't just to hide his presence anymore; it deprived him of reaching out to the Force the same way he had before and stifled his connection to it. He seemed to now be hiding from the Force almost as much as he was from the entire galaxy. Once steadying and sternly pushing away all of his emotions, including all of the pain that he had felt so keenly the entire time, Luke stood up with a stoic expression. His posture and face no longer betrayed any emotions, although there seemed to be a certain aspect of emptiness inside him now, as if he were missing something.

Darkness was falling upon the island, with scattered stars beginning to faintly twinkle in the night sky. It was not yet time for the light to rise and bring the dawn, though it would be eventually. It always did. Luke looked towards the sky for a few moments longer, before turning around with a sweep of his cloak and leaving the cliffs.

Slam!
Luke hurriedly pushed the door of his weathered old hut shut, struggling for a moment against the force of the blowing wind while doing so. It wasn't uncommon for wind storms or even hurricanes to occasionally occur on Ahch-To, though they seemed to be rather mild compared to the violent sandstorms that could occur on Tatooine. Once having made it into his shelter, he took off the hood that had been protecting him from the wind outside, and made his way towards a small table that sat in the corner of the hut.

It had been many years since he had first arrived on Ahch-To, and even since he had made the effort to cut himself off from the Force and many of his feelings. He had done this to find clarity and peace within himself once sorting through everything that was wrong with him, but through the years of remaining on planet, it felt as if he had made no actual progress with this at all. Despite telling himself that he would sooner or later, he had never returned to his friends yet to explain himself and apologize either. Luke kept promising himself that he would; there was no doubt about the fact that he would have to, but somehow he could never just summon up the courage to do so. He knew that he would have to do so though, eventually. He wouldn't let himself die without seeing Han and Leia one last time; he just couldn't.

Pushing these thoughts aside for now, Luke slung something that had been hanging over his shoulder onto the table, detaching it from the ropes that had been secured around it soon after. The thing that he had caught was a small sea creature, something that was common in the waters that surrounded the island. The old hermit scratched his chin that had gained a scraggly beard, thinking of what the best way to prepare the creature to eat might be. Suddenly, and very unexpectedly, Luke was startled out of his thoughts by a strange feeling of approaching familiarity that suddenly hit him all at once.

He dropped the rope that he had been holding due to his surprise, letting it fall listlessly onto the floor with a thump as he tried to identify where the feeling had come from. It felt almost as if... it had come from the Force itself. Confused and startled about what he had felt, he shakily made his way over to a woven grass mat that he used for meditation at times, which was placed in the center of the one room hut. Once having sat down, he closed his eyes, and tried to pinpoint what the source of that strange sensation had been. He could sense that whatever the feeling had been, it had come from somewhere else, almost as if it had come from the presence of somebody else.

Luke furrowed a brow, not understanding who it could be that he was sensing. Surely someone couldn't be close by or searching for his presence... could they? It did feel as if it was the presence of someone else, or perhaps more than one person, infuriatingly hovering just beyond what he could sense. Due to his feelings of wariness and curiosity about the matter, the former Jedi decided to investigate. Reluctantly, and very hesitantly, Luke slowly opened himself up to the Force for just a moment in order to extend his senses. He had to suck in a breath of air from the overwhelming feeling of the Light suddenly bombarding him all at once, the Force seeming to sing with the sudden reemergence of his presence. He could hardly process all of the emotionally overwhelming feelings that being in tune with the Force brought back, but eventually he was able to manage them, and focused on the mysterious presences that had before been just out of his reach.

He managed to focus on the multiple presences that felt as if they were not as far away as he had expected, and was taken aback by the Light that he could sense within them. Two presences in particular stood out to him in their warm familiarity and great potential, two presences that he had not felt in a long time. Luke was shocked by this, shaking his head in disbelief at the possibility of two of his nephews being the ones he sensed. "It can't be..." He had been sure that Ben and Anakin had died along with all of his other students during the burning of the temple, surely they couldn't be alive. Despite his incredulous statement however, he couldn't help but find himself wishing that his nephews were actually alive out there somewhere, somewhere where they could be safe and out of harm's way. He didn't know why he had only sensed them now, but in any case, it didn't matter.

Luke already felt painful memories crashing down on him due to opening himself up to them, and extending his senses the way he had reminded him how alone and hopeless he really felt while remaining on the island. It was just too much. Lowering his head with a regretful expression, he closed himself off from his connection to the Force again, trying to ignore the emptiness that settled in his entire being after doing so. He soon straightened his position however, and gave a violent shake of his head to try to get his mind off of the emptiness. "These windstorms must be driving me crazy." Luke muttered to himself, making a failed attempt to lighten his own mood.

He remained silent for a little while after speaking, lost in his own thoughts. He was only broken out of his contemplation by glancing towards the window of his hut, and seeing that the light from it was casting the room in a reddish orange glow. The wind seemed to have abated and calmed down a bit, and was no longer viciously shaking the hut as it had been. The former Jedi soon stood up, and walked towards the door of his hut. He pulled up the hood of his cloak, and then opened the door afterwards. Luke took a few steps out of the little shelter, starting to head in the direction of one of the cliffs that was nearby. He was going to watch the sunset.

As he headed to do so, some of the usual thoughts and regrets starting to come into mind, but there was one small hope that soothed him somewhat and calmed some of his thoughts. It was a reassurance and a comfort to think that somewhere out there, his two nephews were safe, and there was light in the galaxy once more. Perhaps that light could prove to be what Luke himself could no longer be, a new hope for a dark, broken galaxy.

Luke could only hope so as he made his way to the cliffs, to watch the twin suns sink beyond the horizon as he had many times before.

Last edited:
"Sir, we are receiving a transmission from the enemy. Should we patch them through?" an officer asked. Aragrath nodded, but added. "But don't let up on our bombardment. Continue to target their cruisers, and find me some Annihilator-classes. Their mass drivers should make quick work of their capitol ships. Have the bombers target their engines." With a nod, a transmission was sent to a nearby system, where reserves waited to be called in to aid their commander. "This is High Admiral Aragrath of the Titanicus, Commander of the naval elements of the First Order. What is it you want?" Aragrath said. Braddington Braddington

"Ah good day Admiral, this is Admiral Tarsus of the New Republic here and I was wandering what you hope to achieve here today other than your own fleets destruction. I get it with you First Order guys you only think of the here and now and neglect every other possibility that might arise but perhaps you should consider this for a moment. I stand on the bridge of a Viscount-Class Star Defender the best ship the Republic has ever commanded and you expect your semblence of a fleet can incapcitate MY ship before the Republic gets my message and sends reinforcements which we both know they will. I suggest you allow us to withdraw, I might even be tempted to leave a Cruiser behind provided its men are evacuated just so you can please your masters with a good report, either that or you contnue this attack and I shall sit backing sipping my tea whilst you scramble to down my shields before back up arrives and I go on the offensive.

And one word of warning, I am reliably informed that this ship can cause destruction on unseen levels when colliding with equally large objects."

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Ben Solo
As the Millennium Falcon ambled through the stars, Ben Solo found himself sitting in the cargo bay, a blaster pistol in his hands. It was a curious little thing, with various dents and scratches littering the small weapon, and a loose trigger that didn't seem to click quite right. Overall, the dated tool was unimpressive, a relic from the days of the Galactic Empire. Many would deem the weapon irrelevant, a tattered gun of little use and value.

They didn't know how faithful the little blaster had been, how it had, in the hands of a young smuggler, saved the galaxy. They didn't know of the hours the smuggler spent tweaking the gun to fire just right. Nor did they know of the days that smuggler spent with his son, teaching the boy to shoot with that same old, tattered pistol. To an outsider, who knew nothing of the gun, it might have appeared useless. To the young Ben Solo, it was invaluable.

Jacen had killed him. Even as he held the very weapon his father had once used, Ben couldn't believe it. Han Solo was a galactic hero; more than that, he was their father. He couldn't be dead, least of all at the hand of one of his own sons.

Yet even as he sat in denial, Ben knew Han had been killed. He had looked on along with Anakin as Jacen activated his lightsaber, watched in horror as the smuggler had fallen down, down, down...

Starkiller Base was destroyed shortly thereafter, but it brought the young man little solace. They had failed to save Han, just as they had failed to save Jacen.

The Resistance shipped them off to find Luke not long after they returned. Ben didn't mind, as he had believed it would take his mind off of his father. As he held the blaster in his hand, he realized he was wrong. The pain was as sharp as the day they left.

According to Leia, Luke would be able to help them. He had the power to turn the tide, she had said. He could save them from the First Order just as he had saved them from the Empire. Ben wasn't so sure.

Then again, he wasn't sure of much anymore.

When they were kids, it seemed as though their father had an answer for everything. Now Han was dead, and Ben had never felt more lost.

|Open For Interaction|

Last edited:
Once Snoke had dismissed the three apprentices, Erisi stood and followed Zaeva and Kellen from the Supreme Leader’s chambers. She didn’t feel sorry for Solo. They all needed to snuff out the conflict within them in order to achieve the full power of the Dark Side. Coming from a powerful line of force users didn’t make him an exception to the rule. They all had a part to play in serving Snoke and if Jacen wasn’t fully committed, perhaps the Supreme Leader’s uncharacteristic anger was justified.

Erisi could tell her two companions had reservations about the clone army, but she didn’t concern herself with the logistics of whether or not a Clone Army was the best choice for the First Order. The Supreme Leader had his reasons for sending them out on this mission.

“I suggest we set off immediately. The longer we wait, the more we risk the Supreme Leader’s wrath growing.” Erisi said, her tone business-like as she spoke to the two men. She wouldn’t consider herself really friends with any of the other Exalted ones, but she had a mutual respect for their power and ruthlessness. Out of all the companions in the galaxy, she was pretty happy with the people she had to work with.

Lost Lost JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi

"A most interesting claim, Admiral, but like all things, you have a weakness." Aragrath said. The transmission was cut off, and an order sent to the elite pilot of the TIE Infidel. "Pilot, this is High Admiral Aragrath of the Titanicus. The enemy relies heavily on their Viscount-class vessel to anchor their defenses. I want you to lead a squadron of crack fighters to destroy their engines with a missile barrage. This mission is of critical importance. Destroying them will prevent the Viscount from escaping and make it a sitting duck. After that, you are free to hunt the enemy." Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back