Star Wars [Inactive]

Blacken Wolf

Blacken Wolf submitted a new role play:

Star Wars - Let us defy physics together. *^*

It's been years since the destruction of the Death Star and Luke's victory over the empire. In fact, it's been so many years that Jedi are no longer on the verge of being extinct. A new Jedi Order has been put in place, and a council elected to help govern the Jedi. Though some mishaps occur, the universe is in a time of peace.
Of course, not everyone is happy with this. There are those Jedi who call for democracy, and who forsake the rule of the Council. It is those that threaten the new...
Read more about this role play...

The sun was an evil thing on this damnable planet. That, of all things, was all she could say confidently about the place. She had been told to go to Tatooine f0r a possible job, but what she didn't expect was that there would be no jobs worth the time and effort it even took to fly out to the planet. So now, after boiling in the intensity of the sun for too many hours to count, she returned to the town she had parked her ship in and went straight to the nearest bar. She needed a drink, if only to cool her down a bit. She ordered it and went straight to the back of the room where no one was sitting, and hoped that she wouldn't be approached.

Last edited by a moderator:
'The sun on this blasted planet why of all places here' Darth Raven was thinking to himself as he hit the table he was sat at with a bit of force causing it to crack. A few moments later a man who seemed to be the bar owner with three security guards well they looked more like hired thugs approached him "I hope you are going to pay for that damage" the man who looked like the bar owner said Darth raven was not happy at this and he said "you have three seconds to run and maybe you will live" the response didn't seem to scare them "ha you think you can beat all four of us" one of the thugs said in a cocky tone of voice " one second ... two second ... three second i warned you" Darth raven said as he placed his hands in the air and used force lighting but it was not a normal color of lightning it was black and he killed them slowly he stopped when they were dead. He quickly went back to drinking and cursing the sun under his breath.

Ayalla looked up at the scene just caused by Darth Raven and stared with a look of disgust and anger. She might be a bounty hunter, but she didn't go around killing people for no reason at all. The bar had erupted into a frenzied crowd of citizens scared and running. Glasses and bottles were flying, furniture was being toppled over, and everyone abandoned common courtesy for self-preservation. Ayalla, on the other hand, stood with her fists clenched and slowly walked toward Darth Raven. If she was brave or any kind of decent, she would have stopped in front of him and killed him right there, but she wasn't. She walked straight past him with an intense glare, and left. She didn't want to be caught up in any sort of trouble. Once she was outside it occurred to her that he was probably a Sith, with that show off of his lightning, and that he probably saw the saber attached to her hip, but it was too late to do anything about it. She hoped he didn't mistake her for a Jedi loyal to the Order. she figured it was obvious due to the fact she didn't challenge him right there, but it was impossible to tell with people like him. so she hurried quickly to her ship which was sitting on a landing pad only a few blocks down from the bar. She should have never come to this planet in the first place.

"MASTER!" Kyle yelled through the halls of the Sith. "Master!" He hated being ordered to do things, especially if his master was late to give him said orders. And the fact that the tasks he usually undertook were remedial did no help either."Master Reavan!!" he force-opened the doors with a slam. "How is it that I am called before my master cares!"

Freed Looked over in Tatooine. "I was sent here to see a bounty hunter..." He mumbled. "Bar etiquette has never been my forte, the council must know that...." He looked around. "Noisy' is an understatement... He mumbled. But i was sent here for a reason...

It was that moment that Ayalla had walked by him. She would have kept right on walking if she hadn't have heard his statement. She stopped after she was behind Freed and turned around with a suspicious glare. She narrowed her eyes when she realized that he was a Jedi and she debated whether or not she should approach him. The only thing that came to her mind was that she was going to strangle the person who had told her to go there in the first place. She had left the Order for a reason, and her friend very well knew that, but if this Jedi needed a bounty hunter... She pulled her cloak over her saber to hide it and, despite her better judgment, walked over to Freed. Truthfully she didn't want to talk to him, but she needed the money.

"Hey kid," she said. "You wanted a bounty hunter?"

"Yes. The council requests yo-" he dodged a broken glass bottle that may have been purposely thrown at him. Most bounty hunters hated Jedi, wether it be 'stuck up attitude' or 'useless credit'. He sighed."Needs your help..."

Ayalla didn't flinch as the bottle flew right past her. When Freed had mentioned the Council she had to refrain from scowling and storming away right then and there. She had done a lot of under the radar things purposefully to avoid any Jedi interference, and if she openly hated them now then that would all amount to nothing. She would tolerate this kid for now but she doubted she would accept the mission. She narrowed her eyes at Freed and studied him for a moment before she motioned outside. "We can talk easier in my ship, and without unwanted ears overhearing."

"Of course..." He said, chucking sheepishly, starting the walk to the ship. He wondered what a ship of her employment would look like... "So..." He said, for casual chat. He could sense the rage off this woman, wich even astounded him... "How long have you been a hunter?"

Ayalla glanced over at him, both amused and not that he should try to start small conversation. She humored him, though, and answered with a short, "Four years."

Of course, she'd been fighting a lot longer than that but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. If she told him anything about the years before she was a hunter she feared she would give away her past occupation and that wouldn't be at all in her favor. After they passed a few buildings, she turned a corner that led to a large landing bay for captains to park their ships.

"Hmm..." He murmured, looking at the slew of ships in the hangar. "Quite the interesting ships..." Most of them looked like they had been hand made or been in a war, due to the crummy structural design and modified weaponry."Wich one is yours?"

Ayalla couldn't help but smirk at his question. She wasn't normally one to brag about anything, but her ship was a different matter entirely. She hadn't made it nor even bought it herself, but she still took pride in owning it. Her friend had given it to her some time ago for easy travel. She nodded ahead to where it was and said, "The black one just up there. Rogue Shadow II."

It was modeled off of a ship that belonged to Starkiller, an apprentice of Vader who defied him and put a start to the Rebellion.

Rogue_Shadow.png

"Very good design..." Freed mutterd. "Before I was a Jedi, I worked as a mechanic helper for my dad..." He looked a bit forlorn as he remembered his kid days... Because they brought back the fear... The sadness.... The hate... They crept into his mind....

He shook his head, trying to get rid if those emotions..."lead the way." He bowed to her.

Ayalla raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing more. She opened the ramp that led into the ship and walked up into the Shadow. Once both she and Freed were inside, she closed the ship to avoid unwanted attention and then sat down in the captain's seat with her arms folded across her chest. "So what does the Council need from a bounty hunter like me?"

"We-the council- need you to accompany us on an search and rescue mission." He took out a holo-pod, and displayed a schematic of a building and coordinates. "This is a outpost where a person of intrest has been held. Our mission is to find her and free her. " the hologram closed. "I will explain more on the way there. " he leaned in, as if the information was more severe. "This mission is a blank-check cost. Name anything, and it will be yours..."

Ayalla's eyebrows raised at that last bit of information. Obviously the Council knew exactly how to reach people with her kind of interests, but the was something bothering her about the proposition.

"Why exactly do you need me on this mission of yours?" she asked. "Isn't a Jedi of the Council capable enough on his own to carryout a simple break-in?"

The Order must be falling far if they needed a simple bounty hunter to help with such a trivial task. Unless, of course, they either knew of her special talents or there was something that this Jedi was hiding from her. Likely something dangerous. She wasn't at all inclined to trust him, but that blank paycheck sounded pretty enticing...

"Because the captor is of a high position in the senate." He said. "If he knows we have done wrong of any kind, he'll strong-arm any deal we make from now until forever.

Ayalla huffed. "So you want me to get you in without being seen. Of course."

She sat there for a while, thinking over the proposition. It was true that she didn't agree with the Council, but the offer certainly wasn't bad and she had no others recently. If she was going to continue to fly then she needed the money. Even if she had to bypass all of the thousands of security men that a man in the senate might have, she was willing to bet that she'd be able to finish the mission and get enough pay to hold her for a year if she needed.

"Alright then," she finally said. "I guess you have yourself a bounty hunter."

Ayalla cursed under her breath (sort of under her breath) and swiveled around in her chair to look outside the window of the cockpit. She couldn't see what exactly launched that bomb, but it didn't matter. She powered up the ship right away and shouted to Freed, "Get in the co-pilot seat, now!"

She had no idea what was after them but she would rather leave than find out, especially in so populated a place. It would be all to easy to start a minor war if any of the other pilots got to their ships fast enough. She was flipping the switched of the Rogue rapidly, whispering under her breath for it to hurry up.

"Damn..." He looked at her. "Of course he would send other hunters..." There was a bit of lazer fire at the hull. "I'm sorry if this inconvenienced you! I don't think this would be a good start to out expiation!" She deserved something...

"Yeah, whatever kid," Ayalla yelled above the noise. "Apologize when we're out of this galaxy."

The ship rose off the ground, and the landing gear retracted. For good measure, Ayalla fired some shots at those who were firing at the Rogue, and then pulled up on the controls. As soon as they were some distance from the ground, she started programming the hyper speed, all the while keeping an eye out for any ships that tried to follow.

Only one ship arose from the hangar. "Hey..." He looked back at the ship. "I think the problem got worse..."

The ship was of a new and deadly design that belonged to the new Manadlorians, a group based off of he ideals and killing Ablilty of the fetts.

And of course, the abilities of killing meant how to disable his opponents weapons.... The ship screamed as hyperdrive died....

Ayalla cursed once again, this time a lot louder. She took control of the guns and tried to fire at the ship following them, but nothing happened.

"You have got to be kidding," Ayalla hissed. "You've got some enemies, kid, if they were able to find you amongst all of those ships."

She began flipping controls on and off, trying to get the ship to fly faster, but it wasn't working. How the hell were they supposed to survive a fight with an enemy when they had neither weapons nor the ability to spirit away to another galaxy?

"Now would be the time to go all Jedi, kid." She said. "Think you can buy me some time? Maybe cause that hunk of enemy junk to crash to the ground or something?"

She was hoping to somehow restore the hyperdrive, although she truly didn't have much of an idea as to how.

"As a Jedi I must only use my powers f-" another blast hit the ship. "Screw it." He pulled off some of the weak parts of other ships, along with other debree as shields."must have been hired by the enemy!"

"Probably!"Ayalla called from somewhere hidden in the ship. She had a back-up power supply that might kick in and allow them to hyperdrive outta there before anything bad happened. It would be a drag to have to quit before the mission really even started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back