Star Wars Characters

TrueBananaz

Elder Member
Name:

Vaylin

Universe from:

Star Wars (Legends) (The Old Republic)

Female

(It isn't really said so This is just a guess)

Personality:

-Psychotic

-Murderous

-Easily Angry

-Easily Pleased

-Playful

-Easily Amused

-Childish

-Insane

(I'm just listing)

Appearance:

Vaylin.png

High_Justice_Vaylin.png

pLOCwpF.jpg

(I added a few it that's okay)

Backstory/Bio:

Vaylin is the daughter of the former Emperor of Zakuul, Valkorian (a reincarnation of Vitiate) and the Zakuul Knight, Senya Tirall. She was always extremely strong in the force. She was even able to use the force from inside the womb. When she was young, she was trained not to use the force but at one point, she couldn't stop. She was taken off and Senya left. Vaylin went through a phase where she wore emo clothes and went bald and then Senya came to take her off but Vaylin refused to come so Senya swore to fight against the Eternal Empire for what they have done.

Powers:

-Force Push

-Force Pull

-Telekinesis

-Force Jump

(I only added the force abilities I know she knows)

Weapons:

A yellow lightsaber

Goals:

I will put this in when I start the RP and I can identify what she wants

Other:

Vaylin has a British accent... Just a random fact

Last edited by a moderator:
You do know that she is a very powerful Force user? She crippled a guard when she was a child for dropping a ball she tossed him. Also, if taking the story how it is with KoTFE, we would be right now at chapter 1.

You do know that she is a very powerful Force user? She crippled a guard when she was a child for dropping a ball she tossed him. Also, if taking the story how it is with KoTFE, we would be right now at chapter 1.

I am aware that she is a very OP force user but I have to make sure she's not too overpowered by bending her character a little bit. I suppose I can start at chapter 1 if that is where your character is.

I am aware that she is a very OP force user but I have to make sure she's not too overpowered by bending her character a little bit. I suppose I can start at chapter 1 if that is where your character is.

They kind of are. Since Novao just met Marr at the fleet after she got a message of the possible presence of Vitiate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back