• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars AU

Vik67

Read the whole thing please.

Hey there I'm looking to do a star wars AU that would essentially be a soft "Reboot" by that I mean I'm looking to create an AU that leaves the Clone Wars and Old Republic eras alone and instead focuses on the Imperial and New Republic eras but the Post Endor eras would be the main focus.

For the imperial era we will explore that time period from Operation Knightfall all the way to the battle of Endor and creating stories within this period with either OCs that we will create that would explore the period of the Dark Times or play as canon characters for example the Youngling clan from the clone wars (Gungi,Petro etc) who would manage to escape the Jedi Temple if that's what we all want.

As mentioned before the Post Endor period would be the main focus however the Thrawn Campaign would still happen but Dark Empire would not since personally I'm against Palpatine being resurrected therefore the Thrawn Campaign would be extended. Aside from that we can do whatever we want we will have total creative freedom so long as it doesn't break the lore established in the Old Republic and 2008 clone wars etc.

You are free to bring in any canon or Legends characters you want that would fit into this AU that we will be building together so if you want to play Mara, Jacen, Anakin then go ahead (Personally I still want the Legends solo children to exist here). I don't have anything concrete yet and I'm not sure if I want to make a discord server this is just to see how many of you would be interested in this kind of thing.

Here are the events that I'm thinking would still play out in the AU:

Original Trilogy and Prequel trilogy

Rogue one and Andor

2008 clone wars

Legends Old Republic and Clone wars stories (Kotor games and Labyrinth of Evil as examples)

Thrawn trilogy (Legends but extended to compensate for the absence of Dark Empire so it will be altered to an extent)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back