• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Nuitari Delphiki

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
(This RP takes place after the fall of the Jedi and the rise of the Empire.)

This Roleplay will more-so follow the adventures of a Jedi from the Fallen Order attempting to follow the will of the Force after the fall of the Order and the rise of the Empire. People are free to join and assist the Jedi and his band of misfits in their pursuit of the Force and a lasting peace for the Galaxy.

The initial planet setting: Florrum. A planet fractured by sustained war and pirates during and before the Clone Wars. The quiet desert planet, inhabited by few refugees of the Clone Wars is suddenly awake at the sound of a starship breaking through the Atmosphere. An old Clone Wars frigate comes in for a gentle landing on the landscape. It's occupants, remnants of the world before. A man leads the group off the ship, his black armor damaged by blaster fire and shows obvious signs of wear as well as a fabric mask covering the lower half of his face. The faint outline of a Clone Wars Insignia on his left shoulder where he would have worn it proudly as a warrior of the Republic. Behind him are 3 humanoids and an Android. 2 wear their remnants of Clone armor painted black, one with a helmet and one without while wearing a half mask similar to the man in black armor. Standing between them is a female in full Mandalorian armor. She drops her magnification glasses on her visor and looks around. The droid, an old Hunter-Killer Assasin of the Old Republic, where minimal rust resides on the old droid who has obviously seen his fair share of battle. "Statement: Master, are you sure this is the planet you have been called to? I sense no nearby lifeforms." The droid chirps. "I don't see anything either. This planet looks like a wasteland." The Mandalorian says. "I hate this planet. Why are we here, Commander?" The Clone without a helmet says. "Because the force called us here. And we cannot deny the force." The man in black armor states. "Begin scanning for any threats, i dont want any surprises. Scan for Clone Wars frequencies as well, both Separatist and Republic. We are bound to not be alone on this war torn rock." The man says and looks around at his surroundings. "I've got a bad feeling about this." The clone with his helmet on says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back