• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: A Clones Adventure

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Birdsie Birdsie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17

You've done it! You've completed the final trial alongside your squad. You've beaten the Citadel Challenge!

It wasn't easy but you and your squad pulled through until the end. Every cadet had their part in the victory, what was yours again?

1. Oh right! It was your leadership and tactics that won the day! Whatever the challenge threw at you, you found a way to beat it whether through strategy or rallying your brothers against the foe! You made such a great squad leader. [Great Leadership, Better Strategy]

2. Oh yeah, it was your unwavering courage and skill that saw the challenge to the end. You tackled every problem without ever staying off course. But what do we expect from the best soldier of the squad. [Better soldier, Great Courage/Willpower]

3. Oh yes, it was the bonds between you and your brothers and that Charismatic charm you have. When the going got tough you used your silver tongue to keep everybody together. They felt like they could do anything with you as their friend. [Great Charisma, More Contacts]

4. Oh how could you forget! It was your Brutal and efficient attacks that achieved victory. You led the charge and not a single foe in your path could stop you. You are a terror and everyone is glad you're just on their side. [Great Soldier, Better Skilled]

5. Obviously it was your ability to stealth and attack from the shadows. You helped the team by striking from the side of your enemies without them every noticing where you were. You stuck to the shadows and ran skirmishes against your foes. [Great Stealth, Better accuracy]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my questing Rp about the life and Journey of a Clone trooper! Our story will hopefully go over to the time of the rebellion if we don't die!

There will be stats to this Rp, not a whole lot as I don't want to deal with a bunch of stats. Now this actually goes more with the whole Better, great, Amazing, legendary wording I'm going to use. I'll provide a general description for the stats later as of now I don't have time.

I will do the rules soon but I honestly don't have the time and I want to get this out quickly.

As the Rp progresses I will update things about our character like his contacts, love interests, stats, equipment, position, rank, etc...

If anyone wants to join in then please say you're interested and include your votes for various options I provide.

If anyone has any questions or suggestion I am open to it all! :D

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Birdsie Birdsie JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17

How could you forget! It was your Brutal and effective attacks that won the day! You led the charge and no foe could hold out against your might! Your squad is lucky to have you. Due to your most noticeable traits you are much stronger, quicker, and more accurate than your fellow Brothers. During training together, you were given the nickname.....

1. Write In (You guys come up with it yourselves!)

But now you're a true Clone Trooper! As the medal was pinned to your chest you feel a sort of pride knowing you can fight for the republic and defeat the separatists. You are now a soldier, and each of you is different than the other. What makes you more unique?

1. You have an interest in books and learning. You love learning new things and being able to do such things. [Better Knowldege]

2. You're a big softy, you may kill things efficiently but you care about you allies and your brothers. You're easier to get along with and people like you more because of it. [Better Charisma]

3. You are mentally a fortress, no matter what happens you have the Willpower and courage to beat back any horrific thing. This makes you calm and collected even in the most stressful of times. [Better Willpower/Courage]

4. You're a hard worker, you do everything by hand. You work until your body can't take it anymore. It's not an easy life but you make the most out of it. At least it feels good to work hard. [Better Skilled] (Chosing this will make you Have Greatly Skilled)

5. You seem to be natural at having people follow your commands, even if they're just minor. Every word you say comes out confidently and it motivates people into doing things. [Better leadership]

6. You are very calculating and everything you do is planned out in advance. You think through problems instead of using feelings. You're more like a machine in that regard, but at least you're a better machine than a Battle Droid. [Better Strategy]

7. You just aren't very noticeable to anybody. Whenever you try to say something, it's like people don't even know you exist until you tap their shoulders. It's good for sneaking but then again you do feel lonely. [Better Stealth]

8. Write In (Warning that if you put Great ____ then you must have a negative attached like say if you're great at being Skilled you have to say Below-Average ______ to counter balance this)

Now onto more pressing issues. You are being considered for some pretty great positions. Which one are you interested in?

1. Advanced Recon Commando: ARC (Clones who excel and receive further training)

2. Advanced Recon Force: ARF (Clone troopers who specialized in stealth, equipped with light armor, and trained to pilot the All Terrain Recon Transport.)

3. Clone Commando: The Elite force of the Republic army

4. Special Ops Clone Troopers: Clones Trained to be Stealthy and have advanced gear.

((These are pretty much the most interesting positions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back