• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Power Struggle

Master Hand

*Fires finger gun*
41645-startrek.jpg

For centuries did the various powers grow and shrink, develop and shatter. What was once Earth has now became the core of the Federation, the widest spread faction in the Milky Way. The Klingon Empire has shifted back and forth from being their harshest enemy to greatest ally. The Cardassian Union has worked through conquest to find its place in the Galaxy. The Bajorans have a chance to break free from their grasp. The Ferengi Alliance has thrived due to pure economic might. A peak of the Romulan's power has been reached. Too many planets and factions to name have risen up.

But the year is 2369.
Tensions have began to soar once more.
A war is brewing...
This is basically Star Trek nation builder. We all pick a faction (I'll have more than the others, just for the purpose of loosely guiding a story) and duke it out. There will be events, diplomacy, and tension. Maybe you want to build up, maybe rush the enemy, maybe wait until someone begs for you to help. That's for you to decide.

Considering Star Trek doesn't have specific stats, we're free to have a simple system for things. We'll focus more on 'gameplay' and less on research and weapons. We'll also have a Total-War-ish beginning to diplomacy: basically we're all technically neutral to each other but an instantaneous partnership between Vulcan and Romulus is rather unlikely.

I'll be making threads and stuff, so I guess go to Star Trek: Power Struggle if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back