Not signed in

Not signed in

SOURCE: [X]

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Dark Brown 

Height: 5'0" (152 cm)

Nationality: Japanese

School Club: Sewing Club

Personality: Manami is hard-working and stubborn; once she becomes convinced of something, it’s hard to drag her in opinions in a different direction.  She tends to drag others along with her.  Still, she’s reasonably polite and is capable of integrating herself into different groups, even if she doesn’t know anyone at first.   She won’t tolerate disrespect or people trying to use what she considers to be superficial things to get what they want.  Manami is studious, and this has helped her get into a good high school, despite her family’s lack of wealth.  

Background:  Her family doesn’t have much money, and Manami grew up in a rough neighbourhood.  She’s the second oldest of four siblings and the only girl.  Her older brother is away at university, while her younger brothers are both in elementary.  Their parents both work, sometimes not coming home until late, leaving Manami to take care of her brothers.

She’s skilled at delicate tasks, like sewing or mending, and picks things up that require careful attention to detail easily.  She’s part of the school’s sewing club, but she doesn’t attend regularly, in cases where she’s needed at home.  A major goal of hers is to get a good job so she’s able to help support her family.

Star Scout: Taurus

Star Scout Attribute: Discipline

Star Scout Appearance:

Magical Girl Manami.png

Star Scout Powers:

Strength - 3

Defence - 2

Agility - 3

Control - 4

Resistance - 3

Resourcefulness- 3

Special Power:

Name of the power: Healing Earth
Essence of the power: Time Manipulation
Workings of the power: Speeds up the body's natural healing ability.  Wounds stitch themselves back together more quickly.
How it works in battle: Can be used to heal minor to moderate wounds.  Can be used up to three times in battle.

Zodiac Charm:  (Gives +1 Agility)

Weltliche_Schatzkammer_Wien_f.jpg

Tiger-icon.png

Relationship Journal

Name

Attraction

Thoughts

Koray Turabov

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

He’s the Student Council President.  He deserves respect for getting so far.

Mitrokha Alekseev

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

He’s my senpai in the sewing club, but he doesn’t show up very often.  I guess we’re both lucky that they’re not strict when it comes to attendance.

Nikola Beránek

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

I’ve never met him.

Delia Olivia Eriksen

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

We’ve never met

Haruo Oshiro

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

The way he looks at people creeps me out.  He might be a stalker.  He’d better not try and follow me home, or he’ll be in for it.

Nolan Alvarado

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

We’re in the same class, but we don’t talk much.

Manami Nishikawa

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

That’s me.

Eruna Tenka

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

I don’t know her.

Aurora Ayumi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

Does she always wear that costume…?  If she keeps it up, she could be expelled.

Akemi Marugo

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

She’s always running around Mother Henning over everybody.

Dedrick van Gogh

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

I’ve seen him around a couple of times.  As soon as we’re dismissed from school, he starts dressing like an anime character, so he stands out.

Sakura Omi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

We’re in the same class, but she’s so quiet.

Arthur E. Gaucebert

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

All I know is that he’s on the Student Council, but I’ve also heard that he’s a model for some fancy products.

Ai Yoshizumi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

I see her with that stalker guy sometimes.  She's one of his cronies. 

Aratani Omi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

She's in my class as well.

She's the only other person my age who's shorter than me. 

Yuji Sugimoto

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

He's in the junior high division, but sometimes I see him at sewiing club. 

Takumi Morisawa

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

I don't know who he is. 

Brendan Smith

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

I don't know him much, but when I see him, he's noisy and talks like a thug. 

Mathias Colasanti Raines

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

Toshi Ikeda

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

Wen Zong Ying

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

Not signed in

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veradana

Unfortunately I cannot accept your character at this time due to the following:

-Missing proof of reading rules
-Have yet to 'Follow' the 'Announcement' thread

-Your CS is incomplete. Please re-read the skeleton and make sure you have all of the necessary components (we just ask people to specify hair and eye color, nationality, and school club).

-Your special power is something she can already technically do because of her ability to control the Earth element. Try and come up with something else that can be related to the Taurus sign. You can maybe use this site o help generate ideas: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

Once you do that, your character will be good to go! I like your interpretation and think she'll make a nice fit for the RP, so hopefully things work out with your schedule. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@SP3CT3R

That's something I'd rather come out naturally through the rp.  It'd be weird for me to be writing them in a certain relationship right off the bat.  

@Veradana Healing Earth sounds like it could work, but let's specify it can only work on physical wounds (so not like sicknesses), and the way it works is basically speeding up the time the body needs to heal itself. Therefore severed limbs need to have both pieces to re-attach, ect. But we'll trust you to balance out her usage. Should start with relatively weak powers but will grow stronger after certain "power up" stages.

Is there a reason she doesn't have any hearts in the relationship journal? It's cool if she's ace/uninterested/keeping it vague/not going to romance anyone but I wanna make sure that you didn't forget about it 

@Veradana

Can you give more details about how your power currently works in battle? (Such as how many times she can use it per transformation, the extent it can heal, ect)
Can you also give more details about how her power will develop over time to become closer to Time Manipulation.
Also your Zodiac Charm doesn't have a buff.

Is there a reason she doesn't have any hearts in the relationship journal? It's cool if she's ace/uninterested/keeping it vague/not going to romance anyone but I wanna make sure that you didn't forget about it 

Mostly it's uninterested/keeping it vague

She barely even knows most of these people so in the case of romance it's kinda like  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Pretzel Heart

I think I have everything for the powers that was on the cs.

I figure that, for time manipulation, it would eventually get to like what I was describing in the ooc, that she could use it for teleporting. dissapearing, picking another moment of time where she's in a different spot and moving there in an instant.  Something like that.  It isn't going to be for a long time anyway, so I don't see why it's mega important to have in stone right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back