.Gender.
Female

.Sexuality.

Bisexual

.Birthday.
March 14th

.Appearance.

cutie.jpg

Delia is probably the least intimidating person you could come across.  Standing at 5'0" and weighing about 91 lbs, Delia is a petite girl.  Her skin is light, though not entirely pale.  She has a healthy blush, adding an even more youthful look to her baby face.  Her thick blonde hair comes down to about her mid-back, and though it may get a little wavy when the air is humid, for the most part her hair stays straight.  The hair around her face is cut shorter to frame her heart-shaped face, and her bangs have grown a bit long, which usually hang down into her face.  Delia has large, bright blue eyes that light up when she smiles.  She wears some make up, but she tries not to overdo it.  She wears some concealer when she's having a break out and eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss on a daily basis.  Delia loves to wear lighter colors, though she does have a soft spot for darker muted colors in the fall.  Her style is pretty cutesy and girly.  She normally wears skirts and dresses with a pair of cute tights.  She tries to put an effort into her outfit everyday.

.Nationality.

Danish

.School.Club.

Literary Club

.Personality.

Spacey.  Dreamy.  Quirky.  Lost in her own head.  These are all words that can be used to describe Delia.  To the average onlooker, Delia can seem a bit off.  She loves her imagination and loves delving into it.  Maybe even a bit too much.  She can spend hours on end in her own head, and because of this, it's made her creative and a bit of a romantic idealist.  She tends to think a bit differently than normal, and she's really great at looking at situations from different perspectives.  This might come off as a bit weird to the people who talk to her.  She feels that these outlooks are perfectly plausible, though.

One thing Delia prides herself on is being empathetic.  She does her absolute best to try to understand other people's feelings.  She feels like if she can understand where the other person is coming from and truly feel what that other person is feeling, problem solving will come much easier.  She is very in tune with her emotions, and for the most part, she's honest when it comes to them.  Despite this though, she has been known to hide her sadness because she doesn't want to burden others with her feelings.  It's made her a bit depressed because of how much she bottles up her sadness.  Because of her empathetic nature, she can be very forgiving.  She will show a lot of mercy to those she's up against.  So much so that people might view her as too trusting or naive.  She truly believes there is good in everyone, and they just need a chance to show it.

Overall, Delia is more likely to trust her intuition than anything.  She puts a lot of faith into gut feelings, and for the most part, it's normally a good decision.  Delia is very gentle and doesn't like to fight.  She's a pacifist, so it helps that her zodiac ability is one that's not so much an offensive move, but more of a utility that can aide her friends.  She's friendly and caring, and will do whatever it takes if her friends' lives are on the line, though if she's not careful she can become a martyr. 

this.png

.Background.

Delia was very fortunate.  Growing up in Denmark to middle class parents, Delia was never left for want of anything.  She lived a comfortable life with her mother, father, and younger sister.  Both her and her sibling were given everything they could ever need, but her parents made sure to keep both of them humble.  They learned proper manners and were taught to be grateful for everything they had and to give back to their community.  Her parents would regularly take both of them to retirement homes to talk visit the people there, hold food drives, or anything that helps the community.  From a young age, it's been ingrained in her brain to help others, even if it means putting their needs before her own.  It was a way she's always lived, and she never knew any better.  

When Delia turned twelve, her parents made the decision to send her abroad to Japan.  At first, Delia resented the idea, even refusing to take the entrance exams for a while.  She had friends in her school in Denmark, and she didn't want to move despite how elite he school was.  In the end, she knew that going would make her parents happy, so she took the exam and passed, allowing her to study abroad.  For a while, she was very lonely.  She knew English, so practicing that wasn't hard, but Japanese was a whole other story.  She is still working on learning the nuances of the language, but for the most part, she is fluent now.  She didn't really make any friends until her second year at the school.  The two things that kept her occupied was her writing and her own imagination.  Writing served as a form of escape from the real world, which she happily took.

Since her first year, Delia has been living with a sweet host family.  She was an older woman who's husband had died and who's children had all left her behind.  Delia stayed with her, and she gave her a room and food in exchange for helping around the house as well as some company.  They take extremely good care of each other, making for a great symbiotic relationship.  Delia loves her host as if they were her own grandmother.  She's one of the people Delia wants to protect the most, making her mission as a protector of Earth extremely near and dear to her.

.Other.

She receives high marks in school

She has two close friends, all of them from the literary club

She's had pieces that she's written published in the school's literary magazine.

She has never been on a date, wanting to focus more on school than a romantic life.

Her favorite color is lavender (but aquamarine is nice too)

Her favorite animal is the bottlenose dolphin

She can't whistle.

She has a nice singing voice, though

Her second love is painting, but prefers writing 

furb.png

.Star.Scout.
Pisces

.Star.Scout.Attribute.
Fantasy

.Star.Scout.Appearance.

magic girl gress.jpghair.jpg
Mrs_Puff.png

(third picture by @Pretzel Heart)

Delia wears the outfit shown above.  Her blonde hair is half pulled back with the sparkly turquoise bow as see on the mannequin in the first picture.  Her hair is wavy, but it is still her natural, sunny blonde, and her over-grown bangs still hang in her face.  

.Star.Scout.Powers.

Strength - 1

Defense - 1

Agility - 4

Control - 4

Resistance - 5

Resourcefulness- 3

.Elemental.Power.

Delia can shape and control water, as well as change it's state (solid, liquid, or gas). 

.Special.Power.

The overarching theme of Delia's powers is "Illusion Manipulation."

The Science-y Stuff

Her powers deal mostly with interrupting a person's sensory and motor neurons, silencing the motor neurons, and firing off different sensory neurons that normally would not.  In other words, she can make people sense a stimulus that is not actually there or make a person sense something different from the stimulus that is being presented.  When Delia first begins using her powers, the stimulus that she will be able to simulate comes from a the effected's memory.

It's going to take Delia a while to fully master this power, so I broke her learning process into five stages.  With each stage, Delia can delve deeper into a person's memories, even bringing up certain memories that might have been harder to recall (ie. feel of an old blanket or the smell of someone's childhood home).  She's able to do this even for information thought to be long forgotten.  This is because a person never really forgets information, it's just that as you get older, recall time for remembering certain memories takes much longer.  With her power, she has the potential to bring certain memories to the surface, making them easier to recall.

Once she is powerful enough, Delia will not need to use the memories of the effected to create her illusions.  Instead, she will be able to fire off whatever neurons she wants, allowing her to create her own illusions for the effected to experience.  She'll be able to keep these people in this illusion for an extended amount of time, making and the affected will fully believe they're in reality unless Delia explicitly tells them.

Stage One

When Delia first discovers her powers, all she is really able to do are what she calls "full-illusions."  These illusions disrupt the effected's sensory neurons and their motor neurons.  The effected will stop moving and look as though they have been hypnotized.  The first full illusion Delia will ever be able to cast is one where the person thinks they are in a generic field of flowers.  They'll be able to see a blurry meadow, feel the flowers below them and a gentle breeze.  They can faintly smell the flowers, as well as faintly hear the breeze rustling through them.  

Delia can use this on only 1 target to start off with.  It is quite easy to break out of (lasts for 1 turn rotation, 5 turn cool down).  Delia also has no range of motion when casting her illusion because she must concentrate very hard to keep the illusion up (Chances of the illusion breaking if she moves: 1 of 1).

An important note: Any of Delia's illusions can be broken at anytime if Delia decides she doesn't want to keep the illusion up.  Once she stops the illusion, the cool down period begins.

She moves up to Stage Two once she has successfully completed 5 full-illusions (0/5)

.Zodiac.Charm.

il_570xN.1092827546_7h42.jpg

When activated, Delia's Zodiac Charm glows an aquamarine color with the Pisces symbol appearing on the front of it.  When it transforms, it turns into a gold linked chain that can be worn as a bracelet.  The center pendant has the Pisces symbol on it, and glows the same color as the charm.  During battle, the bracelet can generate a force field that helps shield her from attacks, giving her a +1 in DEF. 

.Relationship.Journal.

Name

Attraction

Thoughts

Koray Turabov

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"Koray is kind of who I aspire to be.

He seems so perfect and so focused,

I half don't believe he's real"

Mitrokha Alekseev

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I feel like there is more to Mit than meets the eye.  

I have him in class with me,

though he doesn't say much.

I hope I can help change that."

Nikola Beránek

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I know that he's an international student

though not much after that.

Did I see him playing tennis?...

Or, maybe it was racquetball..."

Delia Olivia Eriksen

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I mean, I guess I'm an alright person.

I don't think I'm anyone to get excited over.

But, I don't think I'm horrible."

Haruo Oshiro

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I've seen him around, but I don't know him personally

I've seen him hanging out in trees, though.

He must of had important business up there..."

Nolan Alvarado

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I've seen him around, I'm certain.

I don't know him too well though.

He's very quiet

I wonder what he's thinking..."

Manami Nishikawa

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I don't believe we've met..."

Eruna Tenka

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"Eruna is in the same class as me.

Her energy is admirable.

I think the word to describe her is 'vivacious.'

I wish I knew where she gets her energy from..."

Aurora Ayumi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I met Aurora on her first day

I was assigned to make sure she got around okay

I told her if she ever needed anything, I would help her

I haven't talked to her much since then."

Akemi Marugo

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"She's the girl in Class 3, yeah?

Her hair looks like moonlight."

Dedrick van Gogh

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"Oh, Dedrick~!

He's in my class and in literary club

He always seems so kind. and cheerful

He's also very talented.

I love hearing what he has to say."

Sakura Omi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"Is she the girl with pink hair?

It's a very nice shade...

Like the color of the inside of a grapefruit

It's very subdued and calming."

Arthur Eustace Gaucebert

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"He's the British movie star, yeah?

He's in my class, but I don't know him all that well

He seems nice though..." 

Ai Yoshizumi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"She's in the same class as me.

I don't see her a lot because 

she's mostly hanging out with Haruo.

I saw them under the bleachers once,

but I feel like they weren't doing what

you normally do with someone under there.

What an odd couple..."

Aratani Omi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"Arantani always makes me smile in literary club~

She's so energetic and kind and she's very clever.

I should try to get to know her more."

Yuji Sugimoto

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I'm not sure who this is."

Takumi Morisawa

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

I'm sorry, but I don't recognize the name..."

Brendan Smith

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"Brendan has gotten into a lot of trouble in the past year,

but I don't know.  

He comes to literary club sometimes,

And I haven't known a bad person who reads."

Mathias Colasanti Raines

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★

"I don't now him very well,

but I've heard good things!" 

Toshi Ikeda

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★

"Toshi is a boy from my class.

I heard he's really good at

Dance Dance Revolution."

Wen Zong Ying

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"I'm sorry, but I've never heard that name before."

flower crown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ScatteredStars

Huzzah! At this moment your character is officially accepted into the RP! However, there are still some things to address before you post:

-Please choose one of the attributes (between 'Fantasy' and 'Idealism')

-Please specify the limitations of her power. For example, how many turns can she currently use it per fight (the number will rise as our characters get stronger)? @wizard nibblers had an example suggestion of a total of 3 turns where she can choose to split up use between 1-3 enemies. Also what state is Delia in during this time? Can she make other movements or remains vulnerable to attack?
-Also (this is more just from personal curiosity), but why exactly were her parents so adamant about sending her to Japan?

Please address the above issues before posting in the IC.

But other than that she should be good to go! As water signs I think our characters will work well together. :D   

@Pretzel Heart Okay, so I'm sure I got everything

• Her attribute is fantasy
  • I added quite a bit to her special power section.  Let me know what you think!
  • (I didn't add this into her actual bio because I didn't think it was that important, whoops!)  The reason her parents are so adamant about Japan is because of it's convenience to the plot  they want Delia to be more worldly, learn a new language, and because studying abroad in a country with a language with a different form of writing/alphabet looks great on a resume.  That, and they can afford it.  They were attracted to Sacred Heart because of it's international population, so they knew she wouldn't be too alone, and she'd make friends through that.  Also, her mother is religious, so even though Sacred Heart doesn't require religion classes, she likes that it's rooted in Christian values.

@Pretzel Heart Okay, so I'm sure I go everything

• Her attribute is fantasy
  • I added quite a bit to her special power section.  Let me know what you think!
  • (I didn't add this into her actual bio because I didn't think it was that important, whoops!)  The reason her parents are so adamant about Japan is because of it's convenience to the plot  they want Delia to be more worldly, learn a new language, and because studying abroad in a country with a language with a different form of writing/alphabet looks great on a resume.  That, and they can afford it.  They were attracted to Sacred Heart because of it's international population, so they knew she wouldn't be too alone, and she'd make friends through that.  Also, her mother is religious, so even though Sacred Heart doesn't require religion classes, she likes that it's rooted in Christian values.

Seems legit, everything checks out! You're in the clear~

I know we already discussed this in PM, but just for formality's sake we want to say that you have passed the Ultimate Power Check!
Delia is officially free to participate in IC battles.

However, your Charm's buff "The bracelet helps enhance her illusions more accurate and more powerful overall" needs to be quantified (especially since you have a detailed step system with your powers, how exactly does this count as a unique buff?).

I know we already discussed this in PM, but just for formality's sake we want to say that you have passed the Ultimate Power Check!
Delia is officially free to participate in IC battles.

However, your Charm's buff "The bracelet helps enhance her illusions more accurate and more powerful overall" needs to be quantified (especially since you have a detailed step system with your powers, how exactly does this count as a unique buff?).

Ahhh, I think what I meant by that is that without it, her powers are kind of weak and ineffective.  Like overall, the carm on her bracelet centralizes her power so it's actually usable.

Ahhh, I think what I meant by that is that without it, her powers are kind of weak and ineffective.  Like overall, the carm on her bracelet centralizes her power so it's actually usable.

Whatever your Charm turns into will not effect whether her powers work or not. As long as she is a Star Scout she'll be able to use them. 
A buff is more like a small stat enhancement or something. You can take a peek at what some other people have come up with for examples. 

Whatever your Charm turns into will not effect whether her powers work or not. As long as she is a Star Scout she'll be able to use them. 
A buff is more like a small stat enhancement or something. You can take a peek at what some other people have come up with for examples. 

Hmm, maybe a small buff to her physical defense stats?  What if it created a force-field to shield her from attacks?  Overall, it would add a point or two to her defense stat when activated.  Maybe it holds up for four rounds before it needs to be recharged again for a round.

Hmm, maybe a small buff to her physical defense stats?  What if it created a force-field to shield her from attacks?  Overall, it would add a point or two to her defense stat when activated.  Maybe it holds up for four rounds before it needs to be recharged again for a round.

Yeah, when the force field is up she can have +1 DEF, I think a lot of other peoples' charm buffs last the whole battle though, so I don't know if it needs the recharging thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back