Heterosexual

《 Birthday 》

August 15th

Appearance: 

1663094.jpg

《 Hair 》

Blonde

《 Eyes 》

Blue. Occasionally wears red lens, especially when working.

《 Height 》

176 cm (5'9")

《 Nationality 》 

British

《 School Club 》

Student Council: While he isn't especially compromised with his obligations, he felt that joining the student council would help him with assuming a more serious nature.

《 Personality 》

(I'm maintaining this fairly simple as RPN already ate the 3 paragraphers that I tentatively wrote on my private workshop)

Arthur is often classified as a social butterfly, having an easygoing nature and an excessively cheerful behaviour, he seems to enjoy living a carefree life and hardly shows any seriousness, often being late and even completely forgetting about appointments and even classes. He is especially bright when it comes to social interaction, easily relating with almost any kind of person and having an overall amiable behaviour even with hostile people, giving the impression of someone who never gets annoyed over nothing and hardly gets flustered, all the traits needed by an extremely outgoing person. He is unsurprisingly sharp when it comes to reading people emotions and often gives preference to other's feelings over his own, being extremely sensible with emotionally hurting others.

Surprisingly Arthur has quite the reserved side of his personality, especially when it comes to his own feelings as he is somehow scared of pushing away from himself with his opinion, having a tendency of following the mood rather than giving his personal opinion and hardly being truthful to his own feelings. He also appears to be easily affected by the mood of his surroundings, being somehow troubled whenever the group isn't in a good mood and naturally reflecting that in his actions.

《 Background 》

Arthur was born as the sole son of a couple composed by a world famous model and an equally known actor, a fairly wealthy household that never came to face any difficulty other than the constant exposition to the paparazzi. Being raised in such an eccentric environment, Arthur came to get accostumied with the presence of cameras and actually, came to develop an affection to being in the center of the attentions, being quite the cheerful kid and naturally attracting others to himself during his whole childhood. At the age of 14, he finally started to follow his parents footsteps as an actor and model, entering the career from a privileged position and consequently earning quite the fame right from the start, as his mother's fame coupled to the natural disposition of the boy came to attract an abnormal amount of attention from the media. At the age of 15, he was already famous in the area as one of the most successful upstarts, having quite a few known characters and being specially successful in his career as a model

Due to his rising popularity, Arthur came to develop quite the harsh routine, having to travel in a daily basis for multiple events and, consequently, making his parents worried about his health, as the hurried lifestyle made him overly stressed. As such, they decided for forcefully bringing a halt to his career till he finish his studies, enrolling him into SHIS as a way of temporarily distancing him from the media.

《 Other 》

• His grades are surprisingly high

• He is especially known by his role as the main lead in a recent movie, ironically the name of the character he played is Leo.

• He is apparently obsessed by Japanese culture.

• He appears to hate tea in despite of his nationality.

• While he's fairly known around the world as a model by his work as the face a famous  brand of perfume named Essence, his work as an actor is mainly known inside England, being rather unknown around the world with the exception of a recent character.

• He's currently living alone in an apartment bought by his parents, as their routine doesn't give them the leisure to move to a distant town like Choshi.

• The only internationally known movie that he participated in was a rather successful fantasy movie following the same style as movies like "Prince of Persia" and "Scorpion King", named "The shade of the sand emperor", where he played the main character Leo, a bastard child of the recently deceased emperor and the last descendant of the royal blood, on his journey to reclaim the throne together with the help of a band of mercenaries and a single Djinn that followed him from birth. The movie is supposed to be the first from a trilogy, ending after the main cast finally arrived the capital after a few misadventures in the desert, mainly based on an Arabian setting, and finding it completely empty

The movie is supposed to continue after he finishes High School, as that was the condition imposed by his parents so he could live normally for a while. Even so, Arthur generally travels during any school break to continue with his acting the footage of the movie.

《 Star Scout 》

Leo, the lion

《 Star Scout Attribute 》

Confidence

《 Star Scout Appearance 》

1050382.jpg

Star Scout Powers: 

Strength - 4

Defense - 2

Agility - 3

Control - 5

Resistance - 2

Resourcefulness - 2

《 Special Power 》

¤ Railgun ¤

A single use ability triggered by Arthur touching his zodiac charm on its transformed state for a time higher than 15 seconds (1 turn for the charge + 1 turn to effectively execute the attack), Railgun is an exclusively offensive move that  electromagnetic effect caused by parallel currents of electricity traversing from a side of Arthur's to the other while passing by the surface of the Vajra to impulse it towards the target at insane speeds, consequently holding an abnormal destructive power.

While this move has quite the overbearing power, it currently consumes most of Arthur's stamina as soon as it is used and causes quite the recoil to his body when used, temporarily decreasing his already poor resistance (Or defense if resistance is already decreased to the limit) by -1 for 5 turns.

¤ Power Essence ¤

The essence of Leo's power lies in the manipulation of the eletromagnetic force, the physical interaction that occurs between electrically charged particles, for multiple purposes such as the manipulation of electromagnetic fields, such as electric fields and magnetic fields, or even light itself.

《 Zodiac Charm 》

Vajra.png

On its transformed form, Arthur's Zodiac Charm assumes the form of a palm-sized pointed Vajra devoid of a handle that continuously floats around its owner and can be controlled according with Arthur's thoughts. The main function of this object is acting as a conduit for Arthur's special power, but it can also be used as a weapon by itself, albeit not exactly efficient against non-human targets.

《 Relationship Journal! 》

(After every round of acceptances I will place code into your profiles for you to fill out. An example of what it will look like is below. Basically this section is like a diary where you get to think about how your character feels about everyone else's. Results should not be influenced by what someone else has put. The "Attraction" scales show the potentiality for your character to develop either a romantic or friendly relationship with the other. Talk to your fellow RPers, plot, build characters, and figure out how your character feels about their peers.) 

Name

Attraction

Thoughts

Koray Turabov

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★★★★★★★[/COLOR]★★

[SIZE= 14px]"So cool~"[/SIZE]

Mitrokha Alekseev

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★★★★[/COLOR]★★★★★

"He looks like a nice person.

Can't shake off the feel of knowing him from somewhere else though..."

Nikola Beránek

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★★★★★[/COLOR]★★★★

"Pfft... His eyebrows... Pfft. Oh God, I'm dying.

Anyway, he looks like a good per... Pfft.

I can't do that, it's so funny"

Delia Olivia Eriksen

Romance:

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]❤❤❤❤❤[/COLOR]♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

"...Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad~

Sorry. Couldn't resist."

Haruo Oshiro

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★★★[/COLOR]★★★★★★

"Smart looking character number 2."

Nolan Alvarado

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★[/COLOR]★★★★★★★★

"I'm sure he has his reasons for acting like that...

Still a douche though. And American."

Manami Nishikawa

Romance:

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]❤❤❤❤[/COLOR]♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

"Ahn... Er... She looks kinda... Plain.

I'm sowwy."

Eruna Tenka

Romance:

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]❤❤❤❤[/COLOR]♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

"She looks soooo energetic...

Kinda makes me tired.

I mean, I like energetic people but that's too much"

Aurora Ayumi

Romance:

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/COLOR]♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★★★★★★[/COLOR]★★★

"OMG she wears a doggie attire!

I want to cuddle her right now.

RIGHT NOW!

... Ok, that's a little excessive"

Akemi Marugo

Romance:

Friendship:

"She's nice and often does part of my work for me in the student council.

Also, she's even more energetic than me and I like that."

Dedrick van Gogh

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

"Quite the nice guy.

I admire his disposition to help others."

[SIZE= 14px]Sakura Omi[/SIZE]

Romance:

Friendship:

"She's fine. I guess."

[SIZE= 14px]Arthur Eustace Gaucebert[/SIZE]

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★★★★★★★★★[/COLOR]

"I'd personally say that I am my favourite human being."

[SIZE= 14px]Ai Yoshizumi[/SIZE]

Romance:

Friendship:

"She sounds nice and is also in the student council, so...

I guess she's cool?

Also, I love her hair. Kinda suits her perfectly."

Aratani Omi

Romance:

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/COLOR]♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

" I don't think i ever talked with her, but...

She looks so fragile, almost like a doll...

I-it's not like I care though. Just an impression."

Yuji Sugimoto

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

"I'm sorry to say that I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him yet."

Takumi Morisawa

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

"He's so funny with the visor and everything.

Also, his presentations are marvelous."

Brendan Smith

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

"He's Canadian and a Delinquent? That's so...Anticlockwise." 

Mathias Colasanti Raines

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]★★★★★★★★★[/COLOR]

"Oh... I'd personally say that I consider Mathias as a good friend.

He's quite the likeable, sympathetic person and I like how loyal he is to his friends.

Besides, not only he comes from the same country as me but he also joined the student council. That's two extra points for his already good profile."

Toshi Ikeda

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

"Who..? Are you sure that he's from my class?

I can swear that I I've never noticed him before."

Wen Zong Ying

Romance:

Friendship:

"Ahn... Err... Despite having nothing against her as a person I can't help but wonder if she actually has the permission to mess around like this inside the school..."

759000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pretzel Heart

Here's the devil for ya:

furby.jpg

@Spanner

Well at this moment you are officially accepted into the RP! Huzzah! 

Your powers will need to be tweaked a bit though but we're gonna have a big power discussion coming up so it'll just be easier to try and straighten out things there.
I'll get you your Relationship Journal in a bit.

Are you okay with your character currently being a second year?

@Spanner

Well at this moment you are officially accepted into the RP! Huzzah! 

Your powers will need to be tweaked a bit though but we're gonna have a big power discussion coming up so it'll just be easier to try and straighten out things there.
I'll get you your Relationship Journal in a bit.

Are you okay with your character currently being a second year?

Sure, I have no problems with him being a second year.

Oh yeah, what does the 'E' stand for though? 

Eustace.

@Spanner Your Relationship Journal is good to go. Sorry took me so long...I took a nap because I pulled an all-nighter last night. ><

I think it would be nice if you gave us more info about his life as a star though if you expect him to be recognizeable. Or do you want him to have a lower profile in Japan? Is he part of the mainstream Hollywood machine? Works largely in British productions and therefore known to a niche? Just for reference. 

@Spanner Your Relationship Journal is good to go. Sorry took me so long...I took a nap because I pulled an all-nighter last night. ><

I think it would be nice if you gave us more info about his life as a star though if you expect him to be recognizeable. Or do you want him to have a lower profile in Japan? Is he part of the mainstream Hollywood machine? Works largely in British productions and therefore known to a niche? Just for reference. 

I thought about expanding that on the others right now, as I made the character sheet during classes I didn't had that much of a time to think about it. 

I thought about making him known for British productions and known around the world by a single important mainstream role, that I'll detail soon in the cs, and mostly known by his work as a model for certain brands, that i'm going to detail after the pathology class stop resounding on my ears.

Now that was quite the inarticulate paragrapher... I definitely can't do englishing after college, kek. 

Marvelous

do you think it's Tsukasa's worst nightmare to turn into Leo

Why would he? He's the leader now and has an amazing little sis... Oh no, its starting.

I'm so tempted to use Tsukinaga as a fc now just so i can stop with the references... Pfft.

For your relationship journal, you've filled out everyone that's in her classes/clubs, but you still need the hearts (remember: 1=negative 5= neutral 10=positive)

Alsoooo we're taking a tally of where everyone lives- does he live in a dorm or with his family, with a host family, alone, etc.

@Spanner 

We know you said you're going to work on it tomorrow but just a friendly reminder to update your character's Special Power.
A quick thing to make sure you include:

-Limitations per transformation (using actions / turns for counters)
-Essence (what is the basis of the power)
-How your character will improve the power over time
-How it works scientifically
-Charm buff (numerical values if effecting stats, make sure it's not too OP)

@Pretzel Heart As promised, I roughly finished the new special power.

Also, as you can probably notice, I've changed quite a lot of things about the character appearance and power. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this brings, but as the last few weeks were extremely tiring for me I ended up discarding a fair share of the concept I had planned to use because I simply couldn't find the motivation to develop it. As such, I decided to change the character a little to once more get in the mood to develop it in place of dropping the RP (as, sincerely, I liked the concept a lot), resulting in this not so small change. (Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.)

@Pretzel Heart As promised, I roughly finished the new special power.

Also, as you can probably notice, I've changed quite a lot of things about the character appearance and power. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this brings, but as the last few weeks were extremely tiring for me I ended up discarding a fair share of the concept I had planned to use because I simply couldn't find the motivation to develop it. As such, I decided to change the character a little to once more get in the mood to develop it in place of dropping the RP (as, sincerely, I liked the concept a lot), resulting in this not so small change. (Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.)

Awesome possum. Sorry your life hasn't been so great, but we're happy to keep you in on the RP.  :smile2:
Everyone has been adjusting their powers so it's not much trouble at all. However, we still do have a few questions:
-What do you mean by "for a time higher than 15"
-Your character shouldn't be so heavily punished for using his powers. At the start he'll already be limited to using it a few times per battle (we're guessing you meant 1). Maybe if you want to add a recoil say he gets -1 stats in some categories for 1 turn or some such.
-Originally I had Mitya in charge of Force Manipulation, but we like your idea, so we decided just to split up the 4 fundamental forces, so you can keep electromagnetic. 

Awesome possum. Sorry your life hasn't been so great, but we're happy to keep you in on the RP.  :smile2:
Everyone has been adjusting their powers so it's not much trouble at all. However, we still do have a few questions:
-What do you mean by "for a time higher than 15"
-Your character shouldn't be so heavily punished for using his powers. At the start he'll already be limited to using it a few times per battle (we're guessing you meant 1). Maybe if you want to add a recoil say he gets -1 stats in some categories for 1 turn or some such.
-Originally I had Mitya in charge of Force Manipulation, but we like your idea, so we decided just to split up the 4 fundamental forces, so you can keep electromagnetic. 

It was originally 15 seconds, RPN ate a word, and I'll change change the recoil to weaken stats instead as it sounds easier to arrange.

It was originally 15 seconds, RPN ate a word, and I'll change change the recoil to weaken stats instead as it sounds easier to arrange.

Maybe do 2-3 turns instead, battles aren't going to be too many turns long at the beginning.

By the way, just out of curiosity, if he has to touch the charm to activate the power, where is it the rest of the time? Or is he holding it and he just has to do something specific to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back