• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Star Caster University (Main Thread)

Main Post and Directory

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence

original.jpg

Star Caster University. One of the most prestigious institutions on the planet. Only a select few are chosen to study here, where all facilities have the most advanced equipment, gourmet chefs tend to your every craving, and the instructors carry multiple PhD's. However, no one knows the exact prerequisites to gaining admission to this incredible place. Heck, only the students/staff know where this place is. There is a reason for the exclusivity though. Those that come to SCU are different than the general masses for they possess something few believe exists and fewer still are actually gifted with. Magic.

The classes at SCU range from mundane subjects such as mathematics, sciences, theatre, sports, etc. Then there are the specialized classes such as magical combat, healing, enchantment, magic fundamentals, etc.

It is into this strange and mysterious world that 5 ordinary humans are thrown after a strange dream. Now they must learn to control their new powers, learn of the bond the 5 share, and of the reason they were chosen to walk a path none could have imagined. Around each corner mystery will lurk in the shadows, danger will be all too present, and questions will lead to answers that may have been better left unanswered. All the while, a sinister force will be working to achieve its own agenda.

Dragon Marked:
1) Dragon Slayer Arcos
2) HuntedFox
3) RoxxxasNoAnima
4) Squad141
5) Prince of Corruption

Directory:
Character Forms
OOC Thread
Spell Creation

Last edited:
Rules

Rules:
  • Obey all RPNation's ToS!
  • Keep posts PG-15 AT MOST! No smut or anything icky!
  • No godmodding, powerplaying/metaplaying. EVAR!!!
  • Respect everyone in the RP. No flaming! I will end it with FIRE if I have too!
  • No instant romances/friendships. Character development is a thing...wei!
  • Stay IC when in the main thread. If absolutely necessary, keep OOC in main thread to 2 lines only! Otherwise post in the OOC thread. Use (()) when OOC in main thread.
  • No random new spell mastery. You can learn new spells with practice.
  • This also means no instant spell mastery either...><...
  • Posts need to be a paragraph minimum. More is great and encouraged. No one-liners will be accepted under any conditions. I consider this spam yo, as it doesn't perpetuate the plot.
  • Please try and proof read your posts for mistakes. No one is perfect but having to decipher your posts irks me like no other.
  • No running off with the plot.
  • Please don't just RP with just one person for pages.
  • ALL POSTS NEED TO INCLUDE CHARACTER NAME AND LOCATION AT THE TOP OF EACH POST!!
  • @Tag the people you are interacting with so they can get notifications.
  • I reserve the right to alter these rules without prior notice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back