• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy St. Vladimir's (Closed)

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.

1677166.png

St. Vladimir's Academy

Intro
St. Vladimir's is a school for vampires, located in the unreachable forests of Montana. The atendees include moroi and dhampirs. Moroi are full fledged vampires who are born with an affinity for earth, fire, water or air. It's very rare that one be born with spirit, it being a lost affinity. They still drink blood and have to see a feeder at least once a week. These feeders know what it is they're doing, so there's no need to feel bad. They're said to be beautiful, tall and slim, doing away with any of those ridiculous accusations about them sparkling in the sunlight. While sunlight isn't particularly good for them, they won't com-bust and erupt into flames. Dhampirs are half vampire half human, born from other Dhampirs and Moroi. Their sole purpose in life is to train to be able to protect Moroi. However, recently dhampirs and moroi have been training side by side. While you must attend classes, you may also leave but with a veteran dhampir at all times, regardless if you're dhampir or moroi. This is only because there are still Strigoi out there and even though they haven't bothered St. Vlad's for years, they could still be out there. Strigoi are the total opposite of Moroi. They're half-dead and disgusting creatures; an abomination to nature. They go around killing and draining for sport and don't care about anyone or anything. They're undead, immortal, and made instead of born. You don't need to know how, for your protection and the others around you. So, welcome to St. Vlads! Oh, and class starts at 19:30.
Roles
If I get enough interest, I'll update this and give more info on the available roles.
Info
This rp won't be based on first come first serve. Too many of my precious rp's have died because I've let people who weren't up for the commitment in Dx Partially my fault too since I didn't vet any of them but whatever. It'll be content based as well as some other stuff. If you're interested, let me knowwww.

I lost hope! But now my hope has been restored!!! I havent seen a RP with St Vlads in a long time!!!!

I lost hope! But now my hope has been restored!!! I havent seen a RP with St Vlads in a long time!!!!

I've never seen one oml

I started reading the next series and it made me CRAVE one of these

I just hope it gets off the ground and actually lasts.

I've never seen one oml

I started reading the next series and it made me CRAVE one of these

I just hope it gets off the ground and actually lasts.

I read the series 2-3 times already. I cannot get over the fact at how good it is!

I read the series 2-3 times already. I cannot get over the fact at how good it is!

Honestly Dx

It reminds me of the House of Night series that I never finished.

They're both so different from the normal vampire stuff

They're actually quite similar to each other.

Ugh dont remind me of House of Night. I stopped reading midway cause I couldnt take the bs drama going on anymore. I was like "omfg can we PLEASE RELAX FOR FIVE MINUTES?!"

You gave my rp a shout out :closedeyescryingfrown:

And you like VA as much as me

And you’ve read HoN

I think I love you xD
Lol xD I've loved VA since Middle school and I got out of highschool a year ago

And of course I did! I want this rp to be a thing!

But yaay for love!

C'mon those viewing this! You dont have to know the book to know whats goin on!

Omggggg.

I lovelovelove VA. It was probably my favorite vampire series, hands down.

HoN was good, but I agree, I stopped reading halfway through about because it just got so... repetative, and blah.

I would love to join, and while I'd be happy with probably any of the four elements, I'd love to be a spirit user if you're allowing that. :3

Omggggg.

HoN was good, but I agree, I stopped reading halfway through about because it just got so... repetative, and blah.

I would love to join, and while I'd be happy with probably any of the four elements, I'd love to be a spirit user if you're allowing that. :3

Lovely! I posted this in a different thread to test a theory that’s not working xD

It’s in the fandom area I’ll post the link in a sec

As far as the spirit users I’m allowing two simply because of ya know the extent of thier powers. I’m one and you’re one and I might allow another.

Lovely! I posted this in a different thread to test a theory that’s not working xD

It’s in the fandom area I’ll post the link in a sec

As far as the spirit users I’m allowing two simply because of ya know the extent of thier powers. I’m one and you’re one and I might allow another.

xD Well I hope we get a decent amount of interest; the series is amazing and a RP inspired by it would be so badass!

Right, I totally understand. Thanks a bunch!! (:

Omggggg.

I find it odd that we all read the series of VA and some of HoN XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back