• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Reginald's Academy for the Extremely Unwell

galaxycorgi

Awesome Sauce
Come here to talk out of character, request spots, and make friends. No spam, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@galaxycorgi Oh hey! I am so sorry. I just posted a sheet. I had been working on that character before the overview was finished and only just realized that we had to reserve spots. If you want, I'll take it down. Sorry for the inconvenience. =^.^=

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 4815127, member: 42789&quot][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27089-galaxycorgi/"]@galaxycorgi[/URL] Oh hey! I am so sorry. I just posted a sheet. I had been working on that character before the overview was finished and only just realized that we had to reserve spots. If you want, I'll take it down. Sorry for the inconvenience. =^.^=

I can review it if you want! You didn't have to take it down. And you don't have to reserve spots before you post the CS, it's just a bit easier, plus then if someone else comes along and takes the spot then it's like... Yikes.

Anyways, it's nice to know that you were planning on joining before the overview was finished! :) That makes me happy.

@galaxycorgi Ah, thank you! That felt so humiliating xD

Well, the powers and metal disability I had chosen were either taken or not on the board, so I'll choose different ones for now. Again, sorry for the trouble. X'P I'll have it up again in a few minutes. The mental disability is schizophrenia and the power is invisibility. And that's all I really have to change.

(Originally, my thoughts were hallucinating as the mental disability, which I decided was close to schizophrenia, and the power was making illusions, which was close to dream manipulation but that ability got taken, so I'll just have the other two instead.)

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 4815264, member: 42789&quot][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27089-galaxycorgi/"]@galaxycorgi[/URL] Ah, thank you! That felt so humiliating xD

Well, the powers and metal disability I had chosen were either taken or not on the board, so I'll choose different ones for now. Again, sorry for the trouble. X'P I'll have it up again in a few minutes. The mental disability is schizophrenia and the power is invisibility. And that's all I really have to change.

(Originally, my thoughts were hallucinating as the mental disability, which I decided was close to schizophrenia, and the power was making illusions, which was close to dream manipulation but that ability got taken, so I'll just have the other two instead.)

Okay! xD

RemainingQuestions said:
Hi, I'd like to request OCD and slowing time. (I'm new to the site, so please tell me if I do something wrong!)
Yep, you can have it! Just fill out the form in Character Sign Up! :)

jfkabday said:
@RemainingQuestions
As far as I can tell, that's right!

-i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x

I think it's really cool that April has synesthesia- I have it myself, and I used to try and incorporate it into my own characters, but no one knew what it was. May I ask how you know?

@galaxycorgi

I love the detail about cold water.
Thank you!

galaxycorgi said:
Why yes you can join and insomniac is not taken!
Awesome! Sorry for the late response, I sent the message and then got caught up in a thing X3

I'll try to get an insomniac character up by tomorrow then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back