• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy St. Matthew's School for Young Royalty

fshlkafhalkf;lkasdjflkasdj

A Man in Love with the Sea and the Ships that Sail
Life as a modern Royal is hard, now that common folk have all the power it's exceedingly hard for a noble to do anything, their every move is restricted, generations of power snuffed out like a candle. Worst of all is schooling, every young person needs a proper schooling if they are to go anywhere in this world, royal or no. Public schooling, however, is a disgusting cesspool of knuckle dragging apes who should not be permitted to breathe the same air as nobles. In the past the only balm to this issue was the prospect of tutoring, but no longer!

In an enchanting alpine valley there exists a town right out of a fairy tale, Saint Matthew's. A majestic stone castle rises up out of the mountainside, gleaming in the crisp mountain air. This pristine and refurbished castle is in fact an academy for the young and noble, providing an environment of class in which to attend class. Outside of the walls of the castle lies a small town where the commoners live. Each and every home is built in a quaint peasant style, as though the town would be inhabited by actual commoners, except here the peasants are in fact trained employees of St. Matthew's, not the boorish types you'd find elsewhere. The town is dotted with various squares, markets, churches, and other landmarks for the enjoyment of the students, in fact the whole town is open for their recreation while not in classes.

In this academy we will provide the best in noble education for all students, including the proper arts of dancing, riding, fencing, and other time-honored skills. Any and all nobility are welcome, please apply soon!

im in :) im going to creat a charicter who's family started as common but built there own kingdom so he knows the other side of the situation.

well you can't make a kingdom withought people by your side before you build your castle you need to find land. to find land you need people by your side frainds family ect :)

If it were all that simple we'd all be kings. Noble families generally have long lineages which allow them to establish their dominance over an area by owning large amounts of land. @drummerboi

@drummerboi @Cunning Commander

Well the easy work around being drummer's father/grandfather etc was granted the title of lord for something he did. Tbh that was my first idea but i will think of something else xD

I might be intersted but i have too much on my hands right now so dont count me fully in yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back