• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zerulu

The Real
— SNN REBELLIONIS
BEGIN OPERATION
  • DATA 1⠀⠀INTRODUCTION
    It’s the year 789 AS (After Submerging)

The world has long since been flooded; you’ve heard tales of this event, some say global warming, others a tragic event, history documents were not well preserved on the SSN Rebellionis. Your descendants escaped the flooding and instead dived deeper into the greatest submarine humanity had to offer. Who were your descendants? They were the masters of their craft, as that was their ticket aboard the submarine.

Generations have passed as a craft has been passed down from parent to child; you spent most of your childhood being mentored by your parents to carry on the family legacy. You always wondered what the stars looked like or what a sunburn was. How could a ball of plasma hurt you from so far away? It doesn’t matter now; your main purpose is to guarantee the future of the submarine, at least it was. Every milestone reached, the scientists sent a set of probes to the surface to scour the water for land, and this time one of the probes actually pinged back coordinates and rudimentary data. Land. The probes had found relatively habitable land to establish a community above the waves, the scientists aboard had been registering lowering sea levels for a couple of hundred years, but landmasses of this size were not due to emerging for another couple hundred years; this fact was pushed aside by celebration across the vessel.

It was time humanity spread from its metal shell and reestablished itself under the sun. However, they were still years from even commencing the construction of the colony. The land would have to be surveyed by a team of human operators, soil samples taken, photographs taken, any research that could be done on this land had to be done. This mission is relatively straightforward; all the best science families inside the vessel concluded there was almost no chance for animal life to have inhabited the surface yet. The submarine will need a lot of human resources to complete this mission; there will be no margin for error, the fate of humanity relies on this mission’s success.

The first part of the mission will rely on the aforementioned survey team resurfacing to survey the land; this is the team you have been picked for. You are part of the smartest, strongest and talented people aboard the vessel. Each of you possesses a skill no one else can rival you in, whether its' engineering, photography or even shooting, all of these skills are now vital to the mission. Your training and conditioning have prepared you for this; it was time to put your learning into practice. Will you accept the invitation to join the team?
    DATA 2⠀⠀NOTES FROM THE GM
    Hey! Thank you for taking the time to check out my roleplay! This will be the first one I am hosting independently and I’m proud of what I’ve got so far. I feel very excited to bring this world alive with the help of you all. It’s taken a lot longer than I’d like to admit to settling for a specific plotline and I hope you like the direction I plan on taking this.

The story will be very player-run, I do have an idea of how I would like things to go, however, the players will have the choice of ultimately creating their own story. So, the roleplay will follow a crew of surveyors who venture to the surface to survey the land for possible colonisation, the characters will have just been coming into adulthood so they will be around the 20+ range. Every character will also have an area of expertise they are unrivalled in, I implore you all to get creative, you’re the best of humanity, show it.

I will be uploading the character sheet soon, there's no deadline set yet, but I do intend on starting as soon as possible. If you have any questions feel free to drop them below or shoot me a pm!
「PREMISE」
「BASICS」
「RULES」
MAIN THEME — I'LL KEEP COMING

Last edited:
Me and smolfluffball smolfluffball are interested in joining! Just wondering, would the use of picrews be permitted? It mentions that digital art is preferred, and I assume that means you want a more realistic style.

Me and smolfluffball smolfluffball are interested in joining! Just wondering, would the use of picrews be permitted? It mentions that digital art is preferred, and I assume that means you want a more realistic style.
Depends on the picrew, if you could send me an example I could judge it off a case by case basis. Thanks for the interest!

The deadline for character submissions will be the 5th of September, I think that gives everyone whos interested but doesn't have a character up yet to formalise one. If you need any help along the character creating way be sure to dm me, I'm always happy to worldbuild and help you all create a character you are happy with and will also work with the world.

Also cheeky little bump

I keep checking in on this for a whole minute, I think this a dope idea, on the fence personally but this shit solid.

I keep checking in on this for a whole minute, I think this a dope idea, on the fence personally but this shit solid.
Thanks for the kind words! Personally I'd love to see you jump aboard ;) If there's any questions you have at all I'd be happy to answer them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back