Video Games SSB5 Predictions?

Hyperlink4

Trying to find that 900th Korok
So, this is a place where we can discuss some predictions we might have for the upcoming Super Smash Brothers 5, or whatever it'll be called. I hope it's not just a port, because I want a new Smash Game! Also Okami HD hype but that's not the point unless we get Amaterasu in Smash Bros. So, yeah, just post what you hope or think will be a part of it.

Reimu Hakurei for Smash
Ridley for Smash
Amaterasu for Smash
Shantae for Smash
•More Kid Icarus Uprising pls (Phosphora, maybe)?
•Bring back Story Mode

I personally hope that Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Snake return. Also, can we get some Waluigi up in this joint? I hope so.
Waluigi Pinball stage would be cool, too.

Also, can we get some Waluigi up in this joint? I hope so.

As soon as he becomes relevant in anything besides Mario spinoffs, unfortunately. Hope he shows up in Warioware or something.

At this point, literally anything could end up there. After seeing Pac-Man, Duck Hunt, and Villager get in, I'm convinced they could give any character a moveset. Amaterasu would be a great addition though. Or another Sonic character.

Here's a thing I came up with:
(Neutral Special) Divine Retribution
Amaterasu would use this reflector to potentially launch an enemy if their percentage is high enough, otherwise just dealing decent knockback. It can also be used uniquely as a counter; using it just before an attack hits Amaterasu would heal Amaterasu a small amount.
(Side Special) Tsumugari
Amaterasu would use the Glaive to slash at opponents in a heavy arc. It can be charged up for the jump attack it would normally have as a sub-weapon.
(Down Special) Cherry Bomb
A Cherry Bomb would be created on the ground. While charging, a brush could draw the symbol above Amaterasu, signifying it's done by completing the art and throwing the bomb automatically.
(Up Special) Galestorm
The Celestial Brush would draw the symbol, creating a gust of wind that would bring Amaterasu upwards and knock back foes.
(Final Smash) Thunderstorm
The Celestial Brush would draw the symbol. This would cause a huge fit of lightning to ensue, spreading out across the battlefield. If a strike directly hits an enemy, it will launch them with a good chance of KO.

Here's a thing I came up with:
(Neutral Special) Divine Retribution
Amaterasu would use this reflector to potentially launch an enemy if their percentage is high enough, otherwise just dealing decent knockback. It can also be used uniquely as a counter; using it just before an attack hits Amaterasu would heal Amaterasu a small amount.
(Side Special) Tsumugari
Amaterasu would use the Glaive to slash at opponents in a heavy arc. It can be charged up for the jump attack it would normally have as a sub-weapon.
(Down Special) Cherry Bomb
A Cherry Bomb would be created on the ground. While charging, a brush could draw the symbol above Amaterasu, signifying it's done by completing the art and throwing the bomb automatically.
(Up Special) Galestorm
The Celestial Brush would draw the symbol, creating a gust of wind that would bring Amaterasu upwards and knock back foes.
(Final Smash) Thunderstorm
The Celestial Brush would draw the symbol. This would cause a huge fit of lightning to ensue, spreading out across the battlefield. If a strike directly hits an enemy, it will launch them with a good chance of KO.

Don't get me hyped for something that's not canon yet. xD

The only confirmed new characters so far are those little squirts from Splatoons right?

There's also a lot of hype for some characters from that boxing game ARMS, but a lot of that is just speculation from people online.

Some of my friends and I are almost certain that they may add another Pokemon character, we just haven't been paying attention to the series much to make a good guess who. Has Blaziken been getting some hype recently?

Just throwing names of characters I've seen rise for the switch here. Bomberman? Maybe Shovel Knight, only because he got enough popularity to get his own Amiibo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back